[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am Depressed (Abuse of multile kinds, sucide, depression content)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: th5B69UPVN.jpg (7KB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
th5B69UPVN.jpg
7KB, 300x213px
X-Post from /lgbt/

So, this year, three of the men I loved killed themselves. One was in (late) June, one in (early) July (Related suicides) and the most recent one was 2-3 days ago. The first one was being sexually abused and denied justice by the court and forced to live each day with his abusers constantly abusing him, mocking him. The second was physically abused by his sociopath father, and was so utterly shattered by the suicide of his ex boyfriend (The aforementioned person), and the most recent, well, he was depressed, abused by an alcoholic, betrayed, and otherwise victimized by his upbringing. I couldn't save them. I feel very upset to the point where I want to slit my own wrists. I need some help. It's nothing that's urgent, I won't end my own life, I just need some support, even if it's from Anons on 4chan.
>>
>>17791640
>I just need some support, even if it's from Anons on 4chan.

You wont get healthy advice from 4chan even on /adv/ If you are seriously thinking about killing yourself, even without out intended to follow through or planning anything, you should talk to a professional. Could be as simple as a mental health hotline or as serious as seeing a psychologist. But dont ask help from a bunch of underaged kids and NEETs. They dont have degrees, they dont know how to handle this, 99.9% dont know have a remote amount of knowledge about what you are dealing with (me very much included). Seek a professional and you'll be far better off. But still hangout with us here on /adv/ and give some updates. I know id like to hear about any.
>>
>>17791646

I honestly would prefer the underage kids, as everything else slowly devolves into

1. Arson
2. Attempted Arson
3. Extreme desire to beat the living shit out of someone.
>>
>>17791656

While i agree this leans towards the fantastically entertaining side, it also severely turns away from helpful and practical.
>>
>>17791669

Helpful and practical is for non-emotional things, not when I am on the verge of an emotional breakdown.
>>
Try an online service like imalive dot org, 7cupsoftea dot com or the "Kindly" app, you'll hopefully find someone more reliable to vent to than Anon there.
>>
Depart from that life, for your sake. Homosexuality will destroy you.

You are not designed physically to perform for men.

And you are not designed emotionally to rely on stability through men. Your life is coming apart because like them, you've built it on a shaky foundation. Homosexuality is that foundation.

In this world, you've built a castle of brotherly ignorance, as everyone cheers you on, in their own ignorance they reassure one another that all will be alright, and yet their castles are all built on escapism, self loathing, and acceptance of their collective weaknesses.

You cannot live in this world expecting to be stronger tomorrow. Depart from it, and change.

My uncle was gay, died of AIDS. He never told me he was though, kept it to himself till his death. I wouldn't have hated him for it if he had told me. But even so, I'd have told him what I'm telling you now eventually. For his sake, and your sake, I'm saying this now.
>>
>>17791701

Asking me to depart from my feelings, real mother-fucking original. I can't exactly flick a switch and become straight.

I wasn't designed to take bullshit from some self-righteous prick either.

To recap- don't tell me the thoughts that go through my head daily. Offer some actual advice or go the fuck away
>>
>>17791692

Thanks.
>>
>>17791723
Don't respond to him.
>>
>>17791701
>You wont get healthy advice from 4chan even on /adv/

Set, point, match. Dont come here for advice that is this serious of nature.
>>
>>17791723
I just did.

And self-righteous is a very particular choice for words. You think I wanna see men so vulnerable that they throw themselves at whoever will fill their emotional void? If I truly cared about you, I'd tell you straight up what will truly help you.

Or wtf do you think I come here to waste my time and do people a disservice?

Listen carefully. For YOUR sake.. not mine. This I've said is what will help you. No more.

And nobody is telling you to change over night. Simply leaving this life behind and focusing on bettering yourself is enough.

Nobodies perfect, anon. But some things do encourage only your self deterioration.

The truth isn't always the cute phrases you wanna hear.
>>
Better days.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.