[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I just go up to women and ask them out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (122KB, 736x1150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 736x1150px
I go to/live at a uni, and I've realized that just meeting people in classes and building up to asking them out just isn't efficient. How do I just ask someone I've never met before at a place like say a coffee shop or the gym (not during a work out because I know that's kind of intrusion n shit).
>>
File: ratt.jpg (101KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
ratt.jpg
101KB, 620x413px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1PkQsOdfdc
>>
Women are social. If you just go up and say "hey bby want sum fuk" you are just a creep. Imagine something more like, you're standing in line together and you see somebody almost slip on the floor. Just say, "Hey, that was a close call" or something with a good smile, and tell a story about how your brother once slipped and broke a bone trying to pick up a leaf of lettuce. Then take what she says and try to branch into music or TV or one of your other hobbies. And maybe sometimes, they're cool enough that you might want to hang out another time to talk about Harry Potter and to add you on Snapshit.

You are nervous about just talking to girls as friends, but don't be afraid to tell a funny story or share a person experience to a new girl. Treat them like a good friend. Ultimately, they are dancing to your own social cues as much as you are to theirs.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 390x289px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 390x289px
>>17791629
>if you just go up and say "hey bby want sum fuk" you are just a creep.
Well I know that, I mean like can you go up to a woman and ask something about say, the time, or to sit down at the same table, and talk with her there? Do I tell her I think she's attractive and ask to see her again?
>>
Step 1: Get really really good at small talk. Small talk leads to conversations. Scientists agree that 88.42% of communications between humans is through conversations.
Step 2: Get good at doing things you don't want to do. Market data suggests that 94.22% of coveted items today are byproducts of jobs that "no god damned person wanna do." If you're nervous like me and literally everyone else (except for autists) on the entire planet, you will have to defeat your greatest opponent to talk 5 feet up to that lady and comment on the room temperature- yourself. Don't worry though, because you are a huge pussy, and you can defeat you. I believe.
Step 3: Get really good at talking with yourself. Remember in that last step how i mentioned that all people are nervous? I directly meant when it comes to communication to other people. You are a person, therefore every stranger is nervous/cautious to talk to you. This means one word answers and perfect conversation starters coming to a screeching halt, usually by accident. BUT if you can hold a conversation with yourself really well, then you have become the streamer of real life, and merely need to wait for subscribers to come rolling in as you walk down your campus inherently blabbering to yourself like a madman.

There's more you can do for yourself, but there's some food for thought. good luck!

Excelsior!

-Internet guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 203x196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 203x196px
>>17792355
Thanks anon, appreciate it. Wish me luck
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.