[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING DRUNK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Funeral Services Ad.png (200KB, 379x395px) Image search: [Google]
Funeral Services Ad.png
200KB, 379x395px
I'm fucking drunk and I'm talking to a girl I realy like. turns out she like me too!!
Like, wtf??
I only just relaized that while I;M DRUNK
But I don't know what to do or say to her. The conversation is working out fine so far, but I'm scared I'll embarass my self. Should I keep talking to her and keep being my honest drunk self, or wait til tomorrow when I'm sober and have a clearer mind?

PS: I wouldn't have passed the "I"m a robot" test if it didn't automaticall yverify me.
>>
OMFG

I JUST REMEMBERED THAT I HAD PLANS TO GET WITH ANOTHER GIRL

I'M SO STUPID
>>
OMG
Someone hurry, I feel like I'm saying things I'm definitely going to regret

I'm getting to the edge of sexual......

WE'RE NOT THAT CLOSE
>>
File: original.png (129KB, 469x750px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
129KB, 469x750px
>>
>>17791647
mog thank you so much

I'm like so proud

I do good at this
>>
SERIOUSLY

I'm freaking out!

I don't want to scare her away, but we're having a good conversation
>>
>>17791652
the only answer is to pull your dick out
>>
>>17791663
We're talking over Faceobook

Should I send a picture?

I got a nice dick

It's like 7 inches
>>
>>17791668

No, no, noooo. If you're afraid of saying some dumb shit when you're drunk ask for her number and propose to hangout sometime. Try to arrange the date now when things are good. Then say you're exhausted and going to pass out or some shit. Don't blow it you fucking asshole.
>>
>>17791675
SHE ALREADY KNOWS I'M DRUNK
SHE'S STILL INTO ME
SHE GETS DRUNK MORE OFTEN THAN I DO

She is like 3,000 miles away from me, but I'm visiting her city right after Christmas. We arranged to hang out and she likes me
Even knowing that I'm drunk, she is STILL INTERESTED

I'm so lucky!!!
>>
>>17791683
pull out your dick. girls love this. it shows your dominance.
>>
>>17791695
There's a little part of my brain telling me no and a drunker part of my brain telling me yes.

I think I should just go to sleep and confess my love when I wake up
>>
>>17791589
I did this a lot when I was a teenager.
The best thing to do is just roll with it. You'll both be awkward. Try not to drink and treat it as practice for later in life.
Have fun.
>>
>>17791706
>confess my love
no dude. i'm the one telling you to pull your dick out but don't "confess your love" so soon. that's a great way to scare her off unless she's already fallen for you.

it's fine to confess that you like her a lot, don't use the word love.

and don't pull your dick out i was just shitposting. share a pic of your dick in this thread though please.
>>
also OP what were/are you drinking, and how much?
>>
>>17791716
I drank a bottle of alcohol, some tequila and some raspberry flavored whiskey I think.
I don't remember exactly
>>
>>17791713
Why share a pic of my dick?
>>
>>17791718
>drank a bottle of alcohol

shit dude. too hardcore for me. drinking 100% alcohol is pretty tuff.
>>
>>17791725
so i can see your dick. i'm a doctor. just want to make sure you're all good.
>>
>>17791726
I'm a lightweight

But don't make fun of that. Being a lightweight is a good thing. You get more drunk off less alcohol. That shit cost money yaknow
>>
>>17791728
But doctor.. Isn't it weird that you're asking me tis over 4chan??
>>
>>17791728
OMG DOCTOR

My face is numb!! Is this normal?
>>
okay everybody
this was fun, but I'm going to sleep now
I feel like if I stay up much longer I'm gonna puke

I don't want that, so good night
Have fun

God I hope the conversation I had with this girl isn't embarassing in the morning
>>
>>17791731
no, that's true. i have to drink about 300ml of whiskey to get past tipsy, and i have to drink it fast.

that means about $100 worth of shots at a bar. it's fucking stupid. i am not even a heavy drinker. since the first time i've drunk, i needed a lot to feel anything.

first time i got drunk was on 12 shots of vodka. and i was still sober enough to walk in a straight line. before that i hadn't had more than 1 can of beer or a sip of wine or whatever.

i'm half asian, too. i wish the "asians are lightweight" meme was true for me.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.