[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A lot of the times if i fuck a girl (with a condom especially)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

A lot of the times if i fuck a girl (with a condom especially) i won't cum. like at all.

without a condom i'm fine, but with my tinder dates i use a rubber.

does this turn girls off- not cumming? we'll eventually just phase out after a while and she's gotten her orgasms or whatever, but i'm wondering if me not cumming is making the girls not come back
>>
>>17791372

>does this turn girls off- not cumming?

I think that it doesn't matter when the only other alternative is getting a random girl from tinder pregnant and contracting herpes.
>>
>>17791372
I'd say so anon. I asked my ex gf for a quickie and she said "its never quick with you"

Needless to say I came after 10-20 minutes of straight pumping. She came three times and she wasn't even turned on.

I only came 3 times (we never used condoms) out of the 10-15 times we had sex. I believe this was a factor in why we broke up, because I could never cum. When she stopped me the first time because I was taking too long she said "she was all used up"

So yeah m8 I think its why your tinder fucks dont come back. Its because you can't nut.
>>
dude, you don't get condoms off the shelf, you get good shit off the internet and you make sure it actually fits right. fuck anything in a walgreens, they all feel like wearing a plastic sock.
>>
>>17791428
But it IS a plastic sock, and that's why it feels that way... post a link, maybe? I have no idea what a "good condom" would be. I know they have different textures that can feel good for the woman, but for men it's still a tight latex tube that prevents dick from touching pussy, and that's why it doesn't feel good
>>
>>17791454
They can have varying degrees of thickness, and thicker condoms dull the feeling more than thinner ones.
>>
>>17791372
Well it would bum me out if my bf wasn't having a fun time like me. So yet that would probably turn me off. In the sense that,"I can't satisfy him what's the point" kind of way. Hopefully that will pass OP.
>>
>>17791372
It makes girls feel like they aren't turning you on or something. They are insecure. Its weird. Two things that I do: tell her its the condom, take it off and jerk off on her tits or something. Do something safe, but get your nut out. Explain you aren't trying to stick it in her raw dog.

Another thing, make out for a long time beforehand so you are riled up and pop off quick.
>>
I used to always get 75% there with condoms and my ex would jerk me off to finish me. Thankfully my current gf is on pill so I can bareback.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.