[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any dating sites that are good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1466890060598.gif (1MB, 300x159px) Image search: [Google]
1466890060598.gif
1MB, 300x159px
Okcupid is filled with fat asses
>>
>>17791198
>filled with fat asses
you just described every dating site. If you're attractive go on Tinder. If you're not attractive then go outside and meet people the normal way.
>>
If you're resorting to online dating, you're not in a position to be picky. That obviously goes for everyone else too, but we're discussing your standards, not theirs.
>>
>>17791202
I'm in that weird middle area where I'm described as attractive by people in person but not the "holy shit" level needed for tinder

I'm sure as shit not fat and I'm sure as shit not ugly and I'm not gonna go with some landwhale
>>
>>17791221
>I'm described as attractive by people in person
Then why are you wasting time on dating websites? Sure it's convenient but the pickings are slim.

90% of girls on there at low-tier, and the few mid-tier girls get 100s of messages an hour from guys who look just like you.
>>
>>17791232
Because looks only go but so far when you're a commuter who spent the first 18 years of your life being the stereotypical fat shut in nerd

Yeah I've come a long way and have a good amount of friends and all that, but I'm still not all that when it comes to girls
>>
>>17791247
>>17791232
Also I don't even hit 20 until may
>>
>>17791251
>I don't even hit 20 until may
your point there is... ?
>>
>>17791346
my point is I've done pretty well after just recently (in the grand scheme of things) coming out of a lifetime of being a shut in
>>
>>17792004
I don't get it, what difference does that make?
>>
>>17791198
What do you consider a fat ass?
There's a ton of attractive girls in my area on OkCupid.
>>
File: 21.gif (1MB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
21.gif
1MB, 270x270px
>>17792010
The point is you don't go from full 307 pound near-NEET shut in that came *this* close to getting a fedora ============> totally well adjusted gf having normal person overnight

I'm 1.5 years into it and I'm still not there yet
>>
>>17792014
Then you wait until you're 'better'. You didn't sit and expect everything to be different two days after you decided to change things a year and a half ago, did you? Same concept here, just over a longer timeframe.
>>
File: fatty.png (1MB, 780x975px) Image search: [Google]
fatty.png
1MB, 780x975px
>>17792013
>>17792013
I hate this shit with them
They always do close ups trying and failing to hide their fat, you can see it in their faces
This one isn't as close as usual so its even worse to look at it

Look at this sea cow trying to be all coy and shit like she's pretty

I didn't starve myself for 5 months just so I could turn around and accept this
>>
>>17792024
>I didn't starve myself for 5 months just so I could turn around and accept this
You're hardly worth dating if the only way you can lose weight is by not eating.
>>
>>17792031
It's literally calories in calories out
There's some study out there that talks about it taking like a full hour of sprinting just to burn 500 calories
And a single pound of body fat is 4500 calories

So it would take 9 days of sprinting for a full hour a day just to burn 1 pound
And now imagine you needed to burn close to 100

But if you eat 500 calories a day you can burn 1500 calories a day or more (the fatter you are the more calories you burn)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.