[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1233.png (860KB, 2147x3816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1233.png
860KB, 2147x3816px
Got new tires and an oil change and this happened. Never had anything like this happen before. Is this normal or is this guy like a stalker or something? He was pretty cute I guess
>>
Guys wtf. It's a simple question. Do you ever get texts like this from businesses? It looks like the guy's personal cell number
>>
>>17791034
Sounds like he's trying to talk to you. Most businesses would email before they text.
>>
Well I texted back and he said nothing so I guess it is just something they do. Lame.

When am I getting my own personal stalker? :(
>>
>>17791186

>When am I getting my own personal stalker? :(

It's never how you expect it to turn out.

Handsome men don't stalk girls, they are swimming in them...it's usually just creepos.
>>
um... how is this stalking? he's just trying to be nice? did he get your number from the business?
>>
>>17791186
You should probably wait a little longer, Taylor.
>>
>>17791218
I'd be happy just to have the experience, you know? :(

>>17791246
Yeah I have him my number so they could call me when my car was ready. Text came after I picked up my car and paid and everything.

>>17791256
We'll the place closed 50 mins ago so :/
>>
Stop using emoticons on 4chan you retard
>>
>>17791321
Uh why? I'll post how I want thanks xD
>>
>>17791218
They do if they have mental health issues.
>>
>>17791034
You must be kind of retarded Taylor, either that or you're so unlikable that being liked by someone is a strange new feeling you need guidance to deal with.
>>
>>17791352
Kinda weird being called by my actual name here on 4chan. No I'm not retarded, just hopeful I guess.
>>
OP it really depends on the size of the business, or the kind of service they're trying to provide. Smaller business have this personal touch, and more likely than not they use their own mobile (or a work mobile) to do that. And if they're going for that whole A+ Super Special customer service thing, that's also another reason.
>>
>>17791363

I'm hacking your webcam and watching you right now taylor

and fapping
>>
>>17791034
That's a little strange, not gonna lie. Sounds like homeboy is trying to make a play. Frankly it's a little stalkerish, unless we'd hit it off something fierce, and even then, I'd think this is weird.
>>
>>17791365
They're a chain. They have two locations even in tiny little city lol. Idk was just so confused about this. Even asked my friend and she's like no one ever does that wtf.

>>17791370
Uh?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.