[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1273.jpg (70KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1273.jpg
70KB, 612x612px
My girlfriend and I have been in a relationship for a very long time and about 2 weeks ago she blocked me and all my friends on Instagram and she claimed she got hacked and isn't making a new one since she never used it. We still talk about getting back together and thats our plane But when i go to see her account i can see that she added more pictures to her Insta i just cant see what. What does this mea? How do I know her posts aren't' with some other guys she doesn't want to know about.
>>
>>17790977
If I had to jump to conclusions, the most likely answer is that she's posting slutty photos and she thinks she can keep it "separate" from her actual social life. But I wouldn't recommend jumping to conclusions. Make a fake account, pretend to be a stranger, follow her, and see what she's posting
>>
I tried to make a fake account but she wont accept it.
>>
I have good Insta and Nice photos i could try to follow her and Post pics here? Want to give out her account name?
>>
What's up with all this relationshit drama involving instagram on /adv/ lately?

I wish the mods would step in and ban these underage kiddies
>>
i would give out her account details but i dont want people making me look bad by taking pictures then sending them to her and like basically fucking me over. I am just lost in what to do. Why block me if you plan on getting back together with me. it makes no sense
>>
>>17791360
Dont know bro, hope you sort this out soon
>>
>>17791360
>OP) #
Don't be a bitch. She's not yours to control. Either believe her or walk away.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.