[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo my dad is always making fun of me. And always tries to put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20_minutes.png (505KB, 667x470px) Image search: [Google]
20_minutes.png
505KB, 667x470px
Yo my dad is always making fun of me. And always tries to put words in my mouth. Gets defensive and mad over the numbest things. If I ask him why is he doing that, he will go off on a tangentand start saying things that happened 5-15 yrs ago. He is like a thug. Gets in my business and shit. What could I do?
>>
>>17790802
He is literally provoking me to fight him. Both he and my uncle.
>>
Don't interact?
>>
>>17790802
When you see him tell him be ducking down
That you not romping around
And that he better be ready and prepared to be stomped in the ground
>>
>>17790853
Why in the flipping hell would I do that. That isnt advice that is royal rumble at WWE.
>>
>>17790870
tell him
>>
>>17790870
Tell him to knock it off, if he refuses set the rocket off
>>
My father was the same way. I just never back down and say it's not my fault that he doesn't deal with his problems and to leave me out of them. It worked for years, but won't really go away. He's got to figure his own shot out like a fucking adult.
>>
>>17790881
Finally, some good advice. That's what I do. I just don't worry and wait for the time of judgement. Then I let the puppies out.
>>
>>17790876
Tell him Stop the tease or deal with the steaz. Then knock him down with ease.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.