[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to go back to being dark and edgy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

A few years ago i used to wear a black hoodie with skulls and other stuff on it, i wore it for most of my highschool years until it finally started falling apart and i had to trow it away,

During those years i used to be kinda antisocial, i only really opened myself to a certain kind of really special people that became the best friends i ever had, i used to be nihilistic but in a good way, i never cared about pointless stuff, and i was happy with my group of friends

but then because of a lot of stuff i became a neet for an entire year,and i could only contact my friends over the internet because they had to move ,i started feeling really lonely

When my neet year was almost over and i finally had plans to enter college in a new city, i decided to change myself i started being more positive and caring more about other people, i changed my clothes to normie stuff, and i just tried to open myself to everyone and i also started working out to compensate my neet year

But over the past months i have realized that while i look way stronger and better on the outside thanks to the clothes and workout, on the inside i bacame really emotionally vulnerable and weak, i just don't feel like myself anymore, and now things that i never even cared about before have somehow managed to hurt me a lot now

i want to go back to how i was before when nothing could cloud my mind or overwhelm me, to how i was when i could talk and laugh about death and demons with my friends without giving a fuck about what the world thinks about me, back then i could really keep myself concentrated on important stuff and all my emotions where under my control

i just don't know what the hell happened to me and how to change it
>>
>highschool.

It wasn't the 'dark n edgy' thing man, it was the fact you were in high school.

Those days are over and unfortunately that is immutable.
>>
So you're scared of facing the real world and working out through your emotions, so you wanna wear black and be dark'n'edgy? Nah, don't wear black, wear a tutu and a shirt that says you're a giant faggot.
>>
It wasn't you being dark n edgy. It was highschool.

You're fucked m8
>>
>>17790780
>>17790737
I don't know, i have changed a lot but school hasn't really changed a lot, i still dont get how normies talk, and right now the only thing that keeps me sane id talking with one of my old friends online and going out with another old friend that moved to this city years ago,

Maybe you are right and its not the dark stuff. I stopped going out with the last friend i mentioned a few weeks ago and i really need to see her again, shenis the only person in this entire city that actually gets me
>>
File: Honesty..jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Honesty..jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>17790731

>dark and edgy
>i want to go back to how i was before when nothing could cloud my mind or overwhelm me
>all my emotions were under control

No they weren't. Don't lie to yourself that you were a better person back then; the dark edge lords are just as fragile, if not more so, than the person you've become today.

>I started becoming more positive and caring more about other people

This isn't a weakness. Just learn how to balance how much you care - enough to show that you do, not enough that you're crying your eyes out every time you see one of those ASPCA commercials. You can still keep your emotions under control and not give as much of a fuck, and still be a positive person.

Blend your current self with the positive traits you're seeking from your... *sigh* edgy days.
>>
Just need to care most about really finding yourself, OP. Everything else is decoration around this concept.
What fundamentally drives you?
What do you genuinely enjoy?
What do you simply not care about even if others do?
What do you need to do to be satisfied with yourself Of and For YOUR own sake?

You are absolutely Fine. You're in phase one of growing up, and growing up is Allllllllllllllllllllllll about Perspective and Choice. What are you viewing, how, and what are you doing, how?

No one will figure you out for yourself. This is your life, OP. Cherish it and prosper.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.