[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No makeup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0293.jpg (368KB, 1242x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0293.jpg
368KB, 1242x1599px
So my girlfriend wears a lot of makeup. She looks absolutely beautiful with it, but she looks so much better without any on in my opinion. She looks so pure, beautiful, innocent and perfect without it. How can I get her to stop wearing it so much? Like what do I say so she won't get offended or anything?
>pic not related
>>
Let me tell you a secret: she doesn't give a fuck whether you think she looks better without it
>>
>>17790631
Snapchat her at night and tell her it's because you like seeing her without naturally without makeup or hair straightener or anything. Just an idea
>>
>>17790635
Why wouldn't she?
>>
>>17790637
Ignore that anon, for some reason /adv/ is full of female liberation landwhales.
>>
>>17790637
Why would she?
>>
>>17790645
Because they're fucking dating.
>>
>>17790645
Because she is with me? She care what I think about her? I'd like to punch you in your 400lb land whale feminist pussy
>>
>>17790656
>>17790657
Please, tell me more about how women work, since you clearly know everything there is to know.
>>
>>17790660
How about you tell me? Since you know so much? Why don't you go out and free bleed walk around half nude, and die alone and sad
>>
>>17790660
Go post a rant on tumblr you dyke.
>>
>>17790665
I'm not sure if you can read, but I did just tell you: she doesn't care what you think. She doesn't wear makeup for you.
>>
>>17790667
Oh dear, insults from an anonymous stranger
>>
>>17790674
Tell me more you bull dyke. Please go cut your clit off and bleed to death
>>
>>17790677
You're the one shitting up the thread with your opinionated feminist bullshit. even in an anonymous setting you're unbearable.
>>
Topkek OP you're an idiot. She really doesn't wear make up (specifically) for you.

I had this arguement with my closest female friend. It's a personal preference, or just a matter of laziness vs. will to put on make up.

Ask her nicely OP, it might not hurt to ask, but don't assume you're the sole benefactor of her appearance.
>>
>>17790660
I can tell you that my sister still spends exorbitant amounts of time on her own makeup, even though she's been dating this one guy for years.

And I know her, she's introverted as fuck. She doesn't have many friends, nor does she want any more. And she mostly only hangs out with our family, and her boyfriend. It's a need. I always gave her shit for it. But it's a genuine need that gets pushed into people's heads from the moment they're aware, just like it's a need for most men to come off as acceptably masculine.
>>
>>17790635
This
>>17790637
Because she wears it for everyone else in her life, including you but not only you

The idea she would change her entire worldview and behavior for you is nauseatingly naive.

Which reminds me, you must be 18+ to post here.
>>
>>17790657
>Because she is with me?

No. Women dress up an try to look pretty as a form of social competition with other females.

She is trying to compete for social standing with other females not impress you or attract other guys.
>>
>>17790698
>>17790718
>>17790723
lol you guys should argue with each other to form a final best attack to OP's position.
>>
>>17790631
Start a childish argument like this thread with her. If she's reasonable she'll listen to how you feel with an open mind, but more likely she'll get offended because she's a closed-minded bitch. Fuck makeup, fuck women, fuck feminists, fuck this shit.
>>
>>17790631
Why don't you just talk to her?
Honestly I prefer the way I look with some heavier make up on, but my boyfriend prefers a more natural look so, when I'm with him, I go for very minimal make up - a thin line of eyeliner, some mascara, a very light foundation. It's barely noticeable but I feel more comfortable than when I'm bare faced and he likes how natural it looks.
Just talk and compromise.
>>
OP here all of you can fuck off besides the ones who gave me good advice. I just fucked her barback, came in her, and she ate my ass. ALL with no makeup on. Godbless
>>
>>17791001

cool story bro
>still came to /adv/ for advice
Kek
>>
File: 1381465283085.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1381465283085.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>17790741
>Post gradually degrades into /r9k/
>>
It's her face she can do whatever she wants.
>>
>>17790635
She wouldn't wear makeup to begin with if she didn't care what OP and the world thinks. Regardless of how subconscious the care is.
>>
Let me tell you this she is insecure as fuck like the rest of the girls in this obscure world.
>>
>>17791503
This. Appreciate the post coital nudity for the fleeting bird it is.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.