[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I Fuck Up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: DYNHlDE.jpg (40KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
DYNHlDE.jpg
40KB, 540x960px
I was in a relationship for a year. Things started to get stale so I started talking to this girl from my work who seemed pretty into me. We started flirting and I kind of pushed my girlfriend aside to spend time with her. Well my girlfriend found out how much we've been flirting and told me to either stop seeing her until we figured our shit out or she was going to leave. I told her I couldn't lose another friend, and wasn't going to stop talking to anyone for her. She left me. I don't understand, I think it's fine to get to know someone in a relationship. Now things are going alright with this new girl and I'm trying to move on, but I really miss her.
How badly did I fuck up?
>>
Who would you rather spend the holidays with? Who do you see yourself with in exactly a year? Really think about it
>>
>>17790625
My ex, but she hates me guts because of this. I'm going to take it slow with this new girl.. any hope for me being able to move on while I'm with her?
>>
>>17790649
Ya fucked up. See you back here when new girl doesn't lead anywhere and your ex is being pounded by chad.
>>
are you fucking retarded?

>We started flirting
>I don't understand, I think it's fine to get to know someone in a relationship

you weren't "just getting to know" this new girl, you were getting ready to cheat on your girlfriend with her. good for her for leaving your cheater ass.
>>
>>17790619
>Things started to get stale
Should have told her just that. Been in your shoes, OP, except I wasn't talking up girls until I broke up with my GF. That wouldn't be very loyal.
>>
>>17790918
I did, and she suggested a bunch of ways we could fix things, but at that point I had already told the other girl I wanted to be with her and I didn't want to hurt/lose her if things didn't work out with my girlfriend.
>>
>>17790832
I wasn't actually going to cheat, I've only known her for a week. I told her I wanted to work things out with her, but she found out everything and I knew she wasn't going to trust me after that.
>>
>>17790944
How was your gf supposed to know that, cause your actions are telling her something quite differently. And the fact you refused to stop back away from a girl you knew for ONE WEEK apperently showed her where your prioritize were
>>
>>17790941
Still, you made someone be plan B, girls don't usually like that. What did you expect, to go back with your now ex-GF in case stuff with the new girl failed?
>>
>>17790965
I want to know if it's possible to have moved on this quick.
>>
>>17790951
I just really liked her and I thought things weren't going to work out. Now my ex wants nothing to do with me and I'm afraid I'm going to end up alone if this girl doesn't want me either. She's kind of sketched out that I jumped to her like that.
>>
>>17791173
>She's kind of sketched out that I jumped to her like that.

Well no shit, she's probably thinking if you'll do that to her too if you end up together, and it "gets stale" only a year into the relationship. Instead of trying to work things out and fix what's wrong.
>>
>>17791165
If it's been stale for a long time and you stopped feeling anything, then yes. Just don't make the mistake of prolonging the relationship, tell the GF what's up, agree to break up (if the situation isn't fixable anymore) and possibly break the contact (for some time?) so that you go different ways.
Depends on how she reacts, the first week(s) may be hell, then you get better.

>>17791173
Sorry, but you honestly did bad. Your ex-GF hates you for trying to "jump ships", and as it seems, the girl you started to like didn't like you back that much, so you might end up alone.

Similar thing happened to me, but as I said I honestly talked with my ex-GF, became single, decided to go for someone, returned the affection of some girl who's been crushing on me... and were left alone, because some weird kind of depression hit her and I can't do anything.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.