[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

homeless/survival

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: fugg.jpg (10KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
fugg.jpg
10KB, 263x192px
I don't know if I should put this on here or /r9k/ where I normally browse. I don't know what to do but I have 6 and 1/2 days until I am homeless. I have $324 some clothes, a backpack, and a knife. I also may be getting a free ticket out of state, how can I survive the winter? What should I do? I am a NEET with some knowledge of survival. Please help. I am fucked.
>>
Why are you going to be homeless?
>>
>>17790536
because they decided they didn't want me to rent out their bedroom anymore. my parents refuse to let me come home though. also i have a job, but the weather is insanely cold here at nights, idk how im going to survive out here.
>>
Look up the homeless shelter in your city. Look up cheap rooms or couches even on... airbnb. Look for temp work to make some money ASAP.
>>
>>17790541
If you have a job, why don't you find another place to live...? Even if it's just a motel or something
>>
>>17790531

where do you live? how much do you make a month?
>>
apply to homeless shelters and government support centres. There should be something in a town near you. Any old friends? Uncles or aunts? Cousins that you've not seen for a few years? Ask anyone and everyone.

Worst case scenario If you cant get any support from anywhere I'd buy a tent, a good sleeping bag, ground matt and some good thermal pants and warm clothes and some good leather boots.
>>
>>17790545
can't afford it right now. california is expensive, i have no drivers license and no friends so i have no method of transport and no one to stay with. not to mention nowhere to rent.
>>17790546
i make around 350 every 2 weeks so 700 ish a month if lucky
>>17790555
i have no friends or family. i have a good pair of boots though. there are no shelters within 10 miles of here
>>
>>17790561

where in california are you?
>>
>>17790566
rocklin (10 miles from auburn)
>>
>>17790571

yeah im down in la so I can't help ya... plus i could only house you for a week and thats when youd start being

im looking at craigslist rocklin and the prioces aren't great, but if you're willing to share a room (which is better than sleeping on the street) than you can probably afford it. it'll be tight but if you also apply for food stamps ASAP you'll survive.
>>
>>17790571
rip. it's cold as fuck up there. hitch hike down the 5 and get to san diego or something senpai
>>
>>17790575
what is winter in LA like? someone i know said they'd give me a free ticket to somewhere, anywhere pretty much and i need somewhere that is temperate enough to survive in.
>>17790577
never been to san diego before
>>
>>17790579

its slightly warmer but still cold. depends on what your tolerance is, but id imagine its not great if you spent your life in LA. if you have a car and some thermal clothes you'd survive, but the odds of you getting a job here are pretty fucking slim. stay where your income is, let some gay dudes suck your dick for 100 bucks a pop, and find an apartment
>>
>>17790580
>no car or license
>have a job but its around 20 degrees at night here
>324 in bank account
>some winter supplies and a backpack
>a ticket to anywhere

am i fucked?
>>
>>17790585
dude
put an ad on Craigslist and start sucking dick for cash or let guys suck yours
you have no FUCKING choice
>>
>>17790585

no. like i said, look around for housing, and try to find a shared room situation. the average room price there is about 750 from what i see on craigslist.

put down the 324 to pay for half a room in a shared room situation. then walk to work, ask a friend to drive you, do what you can.

apply immediately for california benefits, food first, anything else you can find second.

then you buy a bike so you can get to work. it will be a tough few months, but you can do this.

>>17790590

if you do this, just let htem suck you off. trust me, you dont want to suck dick for cash, even if ur gay. much nicer to let soemone suck you.

im legit getting paid 100 bucks in ten minutes for a guy to suck my dick.
>>
>>17790596
i currently have a bike so at least i got that.
id be fine with being homeless in the summer, but its seriously cold here right now.

>>17790590
i dont want aids / am not gay. no thanks
>>
>>17790531
I'll let you live with me if I can feminize you.
>>
>>17790610
at this point id almost consider it

[spoiler]please kill me[spoiler]
>>
grab a greyhound down to LA, bigger city means you'll have an easier time finding work and places to sleep

if you do end up on the street it'll be warmer than where you're at now. In the winter it only goes down to like 50 at night.
>>
>>17790531
You must head east to Nepal. Somewhere along the path to Mount Everest, you will find a monastery hidden in the mountains at twilight. Go there and seek refugee. If you have anything of value to exchange or are seen as valuable to them, they might let you in. If not, then hypothermia is quite painless.
>>
>>17790531
Invest that money in a cheap car and lots of blankets and get to work on that license.
>>
In LA the temperature is about 65-70 in the day then 45-50 at night. I recommend just East of downtown LA or just South. That's where it isn't as nice but there's jobs and places for cheap. I live in East LA I don't think you'll have a problem finding a room or something in the mean time
>>
>>17790654
all i have to offer is myself or everything i own or both.

also how much would it cost to get their? i have been genuinely curious in joining a monastery

>wants to study bhuddism

>inb4 shitpost
>>
>>17790666
sounds good to me
>>17790655
im trying but idk if ill manage getting it in 6 days, still need to take 2 more driving lessons
>>
>>17790531
Live in Cali? Don't make much money? Go to Slab City, Cornelius Vango runs the library, she might help you out.
>>
>>17790682
Cost?

What, you're expecting a first class plane ride to Nepal or what?

You must walk.

6000 miles if need be.
>>
>>17790712
its physically impossible to walk from california to nepal. there is a giant ocean, i can walk but i cant swim the ocean.
>>
>>17790561
>there are no shelters within 10 miles of here

So walk the 10 miles or take a bus.
>>
>>17790716
>physically impossible

Not with that attitude you won't.

Apply yourself, boy.
>>
>>17790740
>>
thanks for all your advice anons, i have some stuff to go check on but i probably will be back later. thanks robros
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.