[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lesbian friend is getting clingy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2480.jpg (89KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2480.jpg
89KB, 550x535px
Okay so we're not super close but I find that she's really open and never judgmental so I tell her that I want to experiment with girls (not date them) because I don't want to lose my virginity until I'm married to a man. I've been bicurious for a while and somehow we decide to have sex so I guess now I'm bisexual.

So we hang out and have sex a lot and she's been getting really clingy. Sometimes I bring up a guy who doesn't have feelings for me back and she always gets very angry and seems kind of jealous. I started having study dates with one other guy and she says stuff like he just wants to fuck you or you think he's just helping you for nothing in return?

I don't get why she won't talk about how she feels.
>>
>>17790485
Seriously? She's not your friend, she's basically your girlfriend. She has feelings for you, you need to stop having sex because she thinks you're her perfect partner even if you're not.
>>
>>17790485
>I don't get why she won't talk about how she feels.

Kek she's the alphamale in your 'relationship'

Also >>17790502 is right.
>>
>>17790502
No. I don't have any romantic feelings for her and she won't say shit about how she really feels other than making passive aggressive comments so she's just being a clingy bitch.
>>
>>17790520
Lrn2reed
>>
>>17790522
Don't call her my gf
>>
>>17790485
Why are straight women so completely oblivious about other peoples' feelings? She's a lesbian, she considers you a close friend, and you turned the relationship sexual. You are emotionally and physically close, and as a result, she's obviously fallen in love with you. You can't just compartmentalize her emotions in the way that's most convenient for YOU. You can't expect to get everything you want from her, refuse to give her what she wants, AND expect her to be perfectly happy with that arrangement.

You're probably going to have to put a stop to the physical side of your relationship, and see if it's possible to go back to a normal friendship. You've got to be friends OR lovers, because that in-between shit is emotional torture for most people
>>
>>17790594
I really don't think I could be friends with her after this. How do I tell someone that I can't be friends with them as if I have a ton of friends and can afford to lose one?
>>
>>17790650
>How do I tell someone that I can't be friends with them as if I have a ton of friends and can afford to lose one?
Well you definitely shouldn't put it THAT coldly. Just say that you can tell she's getting attached, you can't see this turning into any kind of serious relationship since you're not gay, and you think it's best for both of you to break this thing off.

I get that you don't want to call this "girlfriends" but you can't just act like she means nothing to you. You've been sleeping with her and playing with her feelings, you created this mess, the least you could do is exit gracefully without completely destroying her self-esteem
>>
Yeah, that "friends with benefits" thing never works out. Especially if she's lesbian.
>>
>>17790650
"I have a ton of friends and can afford to lose one."

>>17790662
Here's some advice. Don't put 2 negatives together. Quit being a dike and try to escape hell.
>>
>>17790948
What?
>>
>>17790485
>want to experiment with girls because i don't want to lose my virginity until i'm married to a man
>have sex with a lesbian
>had sex

haha. you've lost your virginity, you idiot. the moment you have any kind of sex, you're not a virgin anymore. do you understand how that works?

your virginity is an abstract concept. it is not a physical thing. you do not lose your virginity only when a penis enters your vagina.

>inb4 blah blah hymen
the hymen can break for many other reasons. riding a bike. being fingered. etc. you don't say someone has lost their virginity because they rode a bike.

oral sex is sex, arguably fingering (or lesbian sex in general) is sex.

OP you are not a virgin.
>>
>>17790988
Not only that, but most guys would be more put off/apprehensive about a girl who had an extended gay "experiment" and swears she's completely straight, than a girl who had a boyfriend before
>>
>>17790991
i don't share that sentiment but i could see that being a thing other guys think.

but also OP doesn't claim to be straight, she did say "i guess i'm bisexual now"
which is what she is
>>
>>17790988
Virginity is physical. Please shut up. PIV is what takes your virginity away.
>>
>>17790650

Sounds like you've gone and lost yourself a perfectly good friend.
>>
>>17791013
>that Catholic schoolgirl logic
Buttsex doesn't count either, guys
>>
>>17791024
>was a Catholic schoolgirl

haha
:/
>>
>>17791013
oh, okay. sorry. my bad. didn't realise every single lesbian is a virgin. every single gay man is a virgin, too. sorry, let's not forget all those heterosexual couples that don't have PIV sex cos the guy just likes being pegged.

OP you can keep lying to yourself or you can accept the fact that "virginity" is an abstract concept, just like love. there is no fixed, universally accepted definition.

i'm not trying to put you down by saying you're not a virgin. personally, it means nothing to me. because like i said, entirely abstract.

>>17791024
fuck me in the ass because i don't want to lose my virginity :^)
>>
This is stupid.....tell her you are bringing a guy around and she can join in the fun or she can fuck off. Up to her.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.