[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a nob that pays well that dosent cut into my personal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: FD-Weeds-01.jpg (162KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FD-Weeds-01.jpg
162KB, 1600x1200px
I need a nob that pays well that dosent cut into my personal life and dosent require drug test
>>
Unicorn breeder because a job like that doesn't exist. Most high paying jobs require drug tests on a routine basis.
>>
>>17790417
I'm a shrink. The facility I work in required one drug test before I started, none in the last six years. My private practice obviously didn't require one, but I didn't need a drug test for any of the insurance companies I work with. My wife is a programmer with ten years of experience working in a fairly sensitive field, she's only ever had to be drug tested during hiring and her last two jobs didn't even bother with that. Most of my friends have professional jobs and only about half of their companies even bother with pre-employment drug screening. The only people I know who have to submit to random or regular screening are a cop and a firefighter.

OP, most low level jobs are going to require preemployment screening because theres a significant insurance advantage for doing so. Get your use under control so you can pass the initial screening, then move on with your life. Alternatively, develop a skill and move to a class of jobs where drug testing is unlikely.
>>
>>17790417
The other way around. Lower level jobs are more likely to do drug tests. The problem for OP with high paying jobs is that they will cut into her personal life because you have to put work in. Lower paying jobs will do that too, because they're a lot less flexible.
>>
>>17790466
The thing is I've qorked hard labor jobs before but all for cash. Under the table ima free spirited person. I also when to school to learn how to run a small business but i have no finaces or collateral for a start up im not a heavy drug use but i.e its my body who the hell are you spiel you know. And ive worked the late shift and i cant stabd it
>>
>>17790408
>You need a nob

tits or GTFO
>>
File: nob.jpg (41KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nob.jpg
41KB, 1000x1000px
>>17790408
>nob

Good question OP. I'd recommend the Defiant Brandywine Stainless Steel Privacy Knob. It's reversible and can be installed in right and left swing doors, and its elegant simplicity and smoothness is perfect for the modern home It's compact size is perfect for interior residential use and won't interfere at all with your personal life. It can be purchased in a variety of finishes as well, such as the deep, complex antique brass, or the decadent quality polished brass finishes. The warranty, of course, comes in a variety of packages, and can usually be stacked with the retailer as well. In other words, you can end up getting an amazing deal where most warranties wouldn't even cover you, no drug test required! Not only that, but most retailers will actually install them for you. The many reviews confirm the Defiant Brandywine Privacy Knob as a quality purchase, and Defiant stands strong to its reputation as a reliable and committed manufacturer, selling the best products to you at an affordable price. There's never been a better time to get that nob you're looking for, OP.
>>
>>17791396
i can vouch for this knob, good knob. my visitors often compliment my knob. i have it in the antique brass finish. i've received several blowjobs from my hot visitors because my knob was of such high quality.
>>
>>17790565
Your grammar...
>>
>>17791396
that's pretty funny
>>
>>17791409
Probably because of how much he needs a nob.
>>
Well done trolls
OP
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.