[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women claim to not be interested in a man, yet are still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: littletoot.png (345KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
littletoot.png
345KB, 700x700px
Why do women claim to not be interested in a man, yet are still so friendly and nice to them, which makes it seem like they *are* romantically interested, and signals the cue that they want something more?
>>
Maybe they're just nice and friendly. People tend to do that, until you give them reason not to be. Your desperation is translating basic human decency to something more.
>>
>>17790102
Because they don't know what they want, or it's a shit test to see if you'll take charge and try to woo them in spite of what they say. Humans are biological robots, everyone's the same.
>>
Getting attention makes them feel good. When some weak beta keeps fawning over her she feels attractive.
>>
Because being nice and friendly smooths human interaction and creates a pleasant atmosphere and if men are too retarded to understand human 101 that's on them
>>
>>17790110
This. Being polite is what decent human beings with some social smarts do.
>>
>>17790110
It's also on you for communicating in ways that make it seem like whatever they're interpreting you as, even if it wasn't intentional on either party. Because a). that interpretation was nowhere on the table until one of you contacted the other. And b). you generally need to account for how people will respond to your contact, even stuff you're not gunning for or expecting.

Just because you meant something differently doesn't mean it's going to register as such to others. Human interaction 101.
>>
>>17790102

Are you unfriendly towards women you wouldn't date?
Learn more about body language so you can see beyond your assumptions
>>
>>17790102
> friendly and nice to them
That's how normal people act towards each other.

>which makes it seem like they *are* romantically interested
Only if you're a neckbeard with the social competence of a rock.
>>
>>17790102
They're sluts. Plain and simple. Bagem and tagem. Fuckem and cuckem.
>>
File: rapunzel.jpg (24KB, 236x353px) Image search: [Google]
rapunzel.jpg
24KB, 236x353px
>>17790102
I was at a bar one time. My friends and I were telling jokes and laughing.

Some guy comes up to me cold and asks for my number. He saw me smiling and assumed I was smiling at him. When I said, um, no thanks, he said that he hoped that I'd get "nigger raped" (his words). He then called me a cock teasing bitch, knocked over my drink and stormed off.

Morale of the story? Don't be that guy.

Sometimes men see unicorns when it's just an ass eating a carrot. If you like a girl, tell her so and ask. Signals are for street lights.
>>
>>17790102

because they treat you like they treat everyone, and you think that any attention is special attention
>>
1) You're probably misreading it a lot. Not every nice female is interested in you.
2) A lot of them are intentionally leading you on because women THRIVE on attention. They absolutely fucking live off the stuff. You know that bullshit "I don't wear this for men" shit they say about makeup and heels and other dumb shit? Yeah, no. They don't wear it for "men", they wear it to get ogled and get attention from everybody.

So, you know, two sides to the coin and all.
>>
>>17790102
Men think I'm interested just because their dick twitched when they see me
>>
>>17790519
what if I like a lot of girls I feel like shit desu do I go ask every time I literally got like 3 girls I can do that but I feel so wrong I dont love any of them
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.