[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you train your boobs to be sensitive? Like with sandpaper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: YnySBbk.png (719KB, 949x719px) Image search: [Google]
YnySBbk.png
719KB, 949x719px
Can you train your boobs to be sensitive? Like with sandpaper or something?
>>
You need to get them sucked aggressively on a regular basis

My ex had monster tits and always complained they were not sensitive until I came along and started sucking the shit out of them every day
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 752x838px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 752x838px
>>17790239
Where does one find such a woman? All of the women with beautiful large jugs I have met are married parents that are usually a bit old for me.
>>
>>17790249

Met her randomly in a bar. She was my beautiful, slightly damaged Unicorn. Until she left me that is

Never again will I suck on a pair of natural J cups without paying for it. Never. Might as well be dead tbph desu
>>
>>17790239
How many weeks/months did it take?
>>
>>17790407
Man is there anything better than sucking on a nice pair of tits?

When i was 19 i was dating this pretty 16 year old girl with incredible, firm tits. She was a virgin and didn't let me fuck her in the first months of the relationship, but she absolutely loved when i played with then sucked her tits hard and good.
I sucked her youthful mammaries every time she came over to "watch movies together". I just couldn't get enough of them.

Felt like heaven when she caressed my chest and hair while i gave them a good suck.

God damn, why did i cheat on her
i was such a retard
>>
>>17790239
>>17790459

>tfw you have mediocre tits that are neither j cups nor firm
>>
>>17790512
Chill.
It's not a problem as long as they are not deformed or saggy like a 70 year old woman's.

And there are other qualities you can have that more than make up for it, like having a nice pair of legs, thighs, a nice ass, a slender body with a pretty face, etc
>>
>>17790552

>It's not a problem as long as they are not deformed or saggy like a 70 year old woman's.

:( I wish mine weren't saggy.

My legs are stubby and short, I have a square ass no matter how much I lift weights, my face is average

I should just kill myself.
>>
>>17790459

I have literally never experienced anything better than having a massive pair of J's draped across my face, sucking them like a madman and shooting huge loads on them. I've always been a huge tit fetishist (still am) and meeting my ex was a literal dream come true

I'm now dating a girl with perky B-cups which I haven't seen yet. Its going to take some readjusting but I can't let lack of boob size be a dealbreaker.
>>
>>17790568

And yet your sexual market value is still x10 higher than the average male, x100 than the average 4channer

Stop complaining, men will still queue up to fuck you regardless of your mediocre looks
>>
>>17790591
>Stop complaining, men will still queue up to fuck you regardless of your mediocre looks

But they won't enjoy it very much.
>>
>>17790591
There's no such thing as sexual market value you autist
>>
>>17790626
It's awkward to put it in those terms, but yes, of course there is. That's what people mean when they say "she's out of your league," etc.
>>
>>17790626

>autist
>Emperor Pegasus vi Britannia

K
>>
>>17790587
>tit fetishist
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE MAN

Ass is awesome but tit is (literally) life.
>>
>>17790624

Listen, while it's a fact that we (men) are stimulated visually by pleasant looking women, it doesn't exactly mean that looks are everything there is to us or that we won't enjoy sex with a woman who isn't particularly good looking.

If you look decent, have good hygiene, isn't obese and/or deformed, you're completely fine and sexually desirable. If on top of those things i already listed, you also happen to be good in bed and have a likeable personality, then you are marriage material.

tl;dr Don't sweat it. It's fine.
[spoiler]I'd suck your tits
>>
>>17790690
>if you look decent

What do you mean by that?
>>
>>17790690
I second this, it's true.
>>
>>17790700
Figure it out yourself.
>>
>>17790714
How can you have mediocre looks but look decent at the same time?
>>
>>17790587
More than a handful is wasted
>>
>>17790756

cuck detected

You have obviously never experienced the joy of a fully stretched hand barely able to contain half a monster boob
>>
>>17790729
Mediocre=Decent
This is how (most) guys personally rate women:
>anti-fetish
>average
>supermodel/fetish
As long as you don't have some sort of STD, men WILL line up to fuck you. It's that simple.
Personal rankings:
>traps, unhealthy, manly, nose ring, etc.
>60% of girls are attractive to me, but that doesn't mean that they are perfect
>big breasts, fake breasts, thicc, less makeup
>>
>>17790799
>Mediocre=Decent
>>
>>17791041
Mediocre literally means ordinary.
I think we could say pretty honestly that ordinary is indeed decent.
>>
>>17791061
Decent implies above average. At least where I'm from.

Why didn't you use the word average or ordinary in the first place.
>>
>>17791065
Decent implies acceptable, average.
Ordinary is acceptable, average.

And i'm only that >>17791061 anon, not the other one
>>
How are your boobs not sensitive. Mine are crazy sensitive and I thought all were?
>>
>>17791084
Mine aren't sensitive at all, I'm so jealous.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.