[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are fuckgirls allowed to live?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

>what's aphex twin? Ulrich who? that sounds weird lol are you a nerd? why don't you like drake
>>
>>17789746
Why are you allowed to live you pretentious nerd?
>>
>>17789749
So I could skullfuck your mom you kike faggot
>>
>>17789762
delete your account
>>
>>17789762
[Insert underage joke here]
>>
>>17789762

Best post I've seen on 4chan this week
>>
>>17789863
I agree. Fucking jews, man.
>>
>>17789746
Because men are sex-crazed and these dumb sluts will still get attention from them no matter what stupid shit they say

People modify their behavior based on the response they get from others. I think this is why hot people are often pretty stupid - they don't have to be smart or charming or funny or nice, because no matter what they are getting positive reinforcement and attention just because of how they look.
>>
>>17789746
>Why don't girls like relatively obscure artist
>femanon claims to like relatively obscure artist
>FUCK OFF ROASTIE WHORE YOUR SUBHUMAN LIZARD BRAIN ONLY COMPREHENDS TOP 40 POP RNB SHIT
>>
>>17789746
Why do you feel proud of other people's achievements? You didn't make that music. It doesn't matter if you think you're consuming "better" music than other people, it's still just passive entertainment. You're not actually DOING anything better than the plebs. Christ, there's nothing worse than a snobby cunt who tries to lord over others with his media choices. Do you look down on Pepsi drinkers because you like Coke? Taste is not an accomplishment.
>>
>>17790710
Taste can be trained too
>>
>>17790719
Kind of. I think a lot of people pretend to enjoy music/movies/books that they don't actually enjoy, because they get tired of people like OP badgering them and trying to make them look stupid.
>>
>>17789746
>Not liking Drake because he's popular
He's literally an ironic shitposter under the guise of a celebrity. I'm like 90% sure he's /oneofus/
>>
>>17790738
Irony is easy. I don't hate the guy or resent his success, but his music is pretty boring
>>
>>17790733
I actually agree. I just wanted to bring some sort of nuance to the point you were making.

But yeah, i agree, the best course of action is probably to just like what you like, without trying to force anything on you. (Shouldn't stop anyone from experimenting though)
>>
>>17790748
Oh, definitely. Nothing wrong with saying "you should check out (band), they're really good." It's just really obnoxious when some people phrase it like "You don't listen to (band)??? Are you fucking kidding me?"
>>
>>17789746
Girl: Do you like blah blah blah, etc etc etc
Man: Thats great, suck my dick now.

Girl: Why are you a nerd:
You: ... (Silence)
>hours later
You: Typing on 4chan, "god I hate sluts so much, fucking bitches. Erriot was right. etc etc etc"
>>
>>17789746

You're a pretentious fuck. Drake has some catchy shit. Not everyone likes Aphex Twin. People enjoy things you don't enjoy. Get the fuck over yourself and stop being a little bitch.

I know its the popular 4chan knee-jerk reaction to despise anything popular but being militant about it says more about how much of a cunt you are than it says about the people you're being so critical of.
>>
>>17791354
Where are all the girls who like Aphex Twin and similar artists then, mr. Fag white night? Certain types of people are drawn to certain types of clothing, art, music, sports, anything. What's on the outside absolutely matters so you can baww judgemental all you want but it's bloody natural and you're a fucking sperg for buying into the "it's only not on the inside that counts" meme

Kill yourself
>>
>>17791938
Aphex Twin is literally garbage. He's the Die Antwoord of electronic and only the most entry level plebs nod their heads in pretentious conformity to the 3 popular songs he has.
>>
>>17791961
This, first time I'm agreeing with this shitposter

Kill yourself OP
>>
>>17789746

>Aphex Twin is overrated as fuck and he himself is a pretentious autistic man-child.

>Drake is for plebs too

>Basic bitches are fucking hilarious though because everything revolves around them in their warped reality

>You obviously got rejected by one, stop crying you faggot
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.