[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my Dad married my dream girl, and I think she offered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1462327379155.jpg (36KB, 500x634px) Image search: [Google]
1462327379155.jpg
36KB, 500x634px
I think my Dad married my dream girl, and I think she offered her hand purely to spite me. I don't know what to do. He's living my dream.

This betrayal is ultimate. I can't believe he would do that to me.
>>
>>17789657
Wow shot that sucks op. What happened?
>>
To be fair, dads are always better than the sons. I'd fuck my boyfriend's dad.
>>
File: 1473085349824.gif (300KB, 379x329px) Image search: [Google]
1473085349824.gif
300KB, 379x329px
>>17789666
I don't know. All I know is I feel betrayed. Every other woman thinks my dad is the "one", this time he found one that can handle him and that's cool I guess. Why did it have to be her, I have a feeling she did it just to punish me.
>>
>>17789668
you too, I've been thinking I was a horrible person but cannot help it. He complemented me on my hair the other day and thought I would faint. I shake if he gets close to me.
>>
>>17789671
>I have a feeling she did it just to punish me
No, it sounds like she did it to be with your dad. I'm sure she and your dad have talked about your crush on her and how they can manage around it.
>>
>>17789657
Your dad probably has a bigger dick. Tough
>>
>>17789688
It is what I requested, only I requested Swift do it. I need to learn to watch my tongue, now I have to deal with thoughts of my dad boning my oneitis. She won't even speak to me. I don't get it, I do love her.
>>
>>17789657
Woody allen made a movie about a situation like yours - Cafe Society. Watch it and get some peace of mind
>>
>>17789701
You didn't have as much influence as you imagine. They know about your crush and trying to have a relationship together with you steaming and wondering when you will blow. Just go live your life and get away from them
>>
>>17789657
How old are you,the girl,and your dad? Who met first this girl?
>>
>>17789761
My Dad is 40, she's 28 and I'm 21. I assume I'm too young for her. I talked to her on Skype initially, after she got my family's number she was off to the races.
>>
>>17789769
And how did you and your dad meet her?
>>
>>17789778
I went in to group therapy one day tweaking on Addy, the leader of the group called her on Skype.. I was 19 at the time. That's really all I know. How she got my family's number I don't know.
>>
Like shit I thought group therapy was supposed to be a safe environment, instead I get cucked because I decided to go.
>>
>>17789782
And after that you saw your dad with her? Lol
Btw,why do you think that she is with your dad in order to punish you? Maybe she has feelings for him.
Btw,is your dad rich? Is there any case she is with him for money?
>>
>>17789790
Nah, I didn't catch onto it immediately. It was news to me. I have feelings for her yet, dude I haven't been able to get her off my mind for over a year.

No my Dad isn't rich. Surely he knew that was my oneitis.. I guess I don't blame him that much. It sure feels like punishment.
>>
File: 1421331749340.jpg (9KB, 302x225px) Image search: [Google]
1421331749340.jpg
9KB, 302x225px
>>17789790
and I believe she did it because I revealed and confessed every really bad thing I've done and she holds it against me. I have a feeling she avoids me like the plague. You know every other girl thinks you're the one, why'd you have to stop and make this one "the one"?

Lost my soulmate and my oneitis, but woe isn't me. Least I have warm place to sleep and food to eat.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.