[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking done with women. They can be completely into you then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Fucking done with women. They can be completely into you then lose all interest just because of one word or one thing you happen to write in a text that for whatever reason doesn't agree with them. I suppose they have so many fucking options they can afford to be so picky.

Online dating sucks as well. Its the same story, your entire character judged on the basis of some short and inconsequential PM's.

I was starting to become more pragmatic about dating and life in general. Well fuck pragmatism. If I can't have the one I want, if I can't have the life I want then I don't want anything at all. I'll fucking lay down and rot instead. At least I'll keep my principles intact.

Why are women so fucking flakey?
>>
because we will kill, die and do everything to get into their wet hole of heaven
>>
slutty skanks are the source of all the world's misery

if there actually existed loyal females and I met one of them, I could literally endure any form of pain and suffering under the sun

but they just don't seem to exist
>>
Everyone is looking for love
>>
Women are really good at picking up on red flags, OP. Clearly you have too many.
>>
>>17789587
>I suppose they have so many fucking options they can afford to be so picky
Keep in mind while it is true there are many men lined up to fuck her only a very few will stay or treat them well. Women are very good at making a bad choice when their pussy gets wet for a guy. Hot guy tells them they are beautiful the girl fucks them and guy moves to the next telling them the same and the girl goes and tells her steady fool she made a mistake, forgive me, I love you and lets continue our life as if nothing happened. Promise it won't happen again till the next hot guy in line tells her she's beautiful. You can treat her the same for years and all is fine but to justify fucking the new guy she will complain you never change and boring. Cannot win so remember the only time she isn't prowling for new dick is when your dick is in her.
>>
>>17789631
>Women are really good at picking up on red flags
No they are not, a red flag is ignored if the guy is hot and tells them they are pretty.
>>
You're just at an undesirable stage in your life. You'll be appealing to someone one day....or maybe not. Who knows :3
>>
>>17789647
>>17789647
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AE--i5yKms
>>
>>17789587
>I'm Fucking done with women
Okay.

>inconsequential PM
Obviously not

>I'll fucking lay down and rot instead
It's your life, nobody cares.
>>
>>17789587
Because you're an insufferable asshole. Really.

If no woman likes you, then there is something wrong with you. Fix that. Stop being such a petty bitch.
>>
>>17789631

Bullshit. Women tell ME I'm attractive and make the move, both online and irl. Then its a case of them doing a complete 180 on account of some innocuous text or comment.
>>
>>17789689
It never works when women make the move.
>>
>>17789690
because they are constantly making moves on other guys too
>>
>>17789690

why so?
>>
>>17789697
I don't know, it just doesn't. From experience and everything I've seen.
>>
>>17789697
It does blow your ego up to have a girl pursue you but they move on the first time they see another guy they want bouncing from man to man to man.
>>
>>17789705

Subjective bullshit and projection then basically
>>
>>17789721
Sorry, honey. Just let them come to you.
>>
>>17789587
Because we don't live in a muslim society.

Srs Abdul and Mohammad aren't afraid to stone a bitch to death if she pulls her "it's not you it's me" shit after she fucks chad and kisses your children on the forehead with his pubes still in her mouth.

Westerns got soft because of wealth and safety. Women crave being dominated and subjected it's a healthy state for them.

Since the dawn of human kind women have been restricted. Why do you think that is? Hint: the answer isn't because they were "backwards savages lul"
>>
>>17789689
Then obviously you're not as good as your first impression
They may think you're hot but then they get to know you and see you're a fucking asshole and decide the hotness isn't worth the behavioral issues so they leave, perfectly rational
If the product is defective or unsatisfying you send it back and get another
>>
You said it yourself: why settle for some manchild?
>>
>>17789631
>Why are there no good man left: The post.

Women can be notoriously shitty in their preferences, just ask Rihanna aka the human punching bag.

However Op obviously has a weird vibe
>>
>>17789587

>Why are women so fucking flakey?

Because women don't like you. Something about you completely turns women off. Something about the way you communicate rubs them the wrong way.

You're probably being an unbearable cunt and not realizing it.

You're the problem, OP. Not women, you.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.