[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Such awkward

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Im in a bit of an awkward situation. I have a scat fetish and a gf for 6 years.

How do I break it to her i want to eat her feces every morning?

Shes a repressed christian girl that goes wild from time to time
>>
>>17789354
You don't. I have a rape and anime fetish. Despite this, I will never rape an anime girl or my gf of 2 years.

It's called accepting reality and managing your dissapointment at wanting what you can't have.
>>
For the love of god DON'T FUCKING TELL HER.
>>
>>17789363
Are you serious? You do realize that roleplaying a rape is actually the most popular sexual fantasy for women, right?
>>
>>17789384
Imagine a girl who has been raped before. <Let's foreplay that horror you had!

As for OP. Please seek help. Scat is not a fetish. It's an unhealthy disorder. Alot of people have fallen severely ill because they didn't want to challenge their mentality and willingly give in and feed their unhealthy mindset. Please rethink what you're doing. Is this something you want to be remembered by? Seek help please!
>>
just stick to fantasy
>>>/trash/6362618
>>
>>17789354
>wait for her to take poop

>ask if she's gunna eat that

>she will laugh "oh anon"

>begin feasting on her feces

> probably begin search for new gf
>>
File: glass coffee table.jpg (21KB, 550x323px) Image search: [Google]
glass coffee table.jpg
21KB, 550x323px
>>17789354

I recommend slowing easing into the whole, "I want to eat your feces for breakfast," and instead find something slightly less extreme to begin with. You could ask her to take a massive, steaming dump on top of a glass coffee table while you lay beneath watching and stroking it, for instance. That way she won't think you're some kind of sick weirdo or something, which is probably in the realm of possibility if she caught you eating her poop. If you've been going out for six years, hopefully she'll understand. Just explain to her that you feel the time has come for the relationship to move on to the next level, and that this is the logical first step in that direction.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.