[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1476160566364.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px)
1476160566364.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
GF makes me feel like shit daily. I'm her 1st BF and she's my first GF. Don't want to break her heart. Getting feelings for her friend.
>>
>>17789325
breakup with them. stop wasting your time and her time
>>
Tell her how you feel. She may come to realize that she is taking out her frustrations on you.
>>
Communication is what relationships are built on my mans.

Talk to her in a calm, unaccusatory way about how you feel and what she can do to help make you feel better.
>>
>>17789325
1) Never let feelings of resentment grow within a relationship. It will only get worse.

2) Be honest. Communicate. Tell her everything. Except that you like her friend. That will probably end badly.
>>
>>17789464
>>17789469
>>17789488
>>17789516

Thank you /adv/, much appreciated
>>
If it really depresses you then kill yourself maybe?
>>
>>17789539
Such an good advice, maybe you should just kill yourself.
Add process pics please.
>>
>>17789539
>>17789541
OK here's the deal, you do it first, then I promise I will xx
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.