[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be good at sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2311.png (135KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2311.png
135KB, 750x1334px
Guys
Girlfriend of 1 month wants to have sex but I've only had like 60 seconds of sex in my life with a previous girlfriend. How do I become good at the sex?
>>
>>17789087

Learn cunnilingus and she literally won't care if you last even 5 seconds.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/zaron-burnett-iii/2013/08/a-gentlemans-guide-to-cunnilingus/

read this, all of it. Seriously, it helps
>>
>>17789087
same way you get good at anything- practice
>>
Teasing and foreplay are always fantastic and it gets both parties buttered up and ready to go if you know what I mean.

Try to figure out what she likes and give her a little bit before taking it away, and then give her a lot of it and take it away again. This could be anything from kissing her neck to the act of sex. One game I like to play is called "just the tip" which is where I rub/insert the tip of my dick around the entrance of her vag while I make out with her. Once I feel ready I'll give her a deep thrust or two and sit there while I make out with her again, then pull my dick out so that the tip is at the entrance again. Rinse and repeat. Works like a charm every time.
>>
>>17789087
Cum then take a 10 min break and fuck her again. Its an art bro but u last for DAYS. Srs my plan every time.
>>
>>17789095
>Another GO SLOW AND TEASE HER XDD guide
Seriously stop posting these fucking things, you don't want her going slow on your dick every time you get a blowjob. Women are no different when it comes to getting head.

Get it wet first and then just find out what she likes, no clit is the same and these stupid guides are misleading.
>>
>>17789165
He's not talking about head bro but sticking the dick head into the vjay

That should come slow, for oral you just give a breath on it and then start lickin

But for sex Most of women's sex enjoyment comes from the mental and going slow is key to that in most cases cuz it builds anticipation
>>
>>17789186
Again, no. Do you want to fuck your woman slow every time?
No?
Neither does she.

There's no magic "how 2 sex good" guide. Listen to your partners nonverbal and verbal reactions and figure out how they tick.
Sometimes teasing them and going slow works, sometimes it's boring and immediately kills the mood.
>>
>>17789201
It's not advice for every time fuck ass nigger cunt

The first time you do that shit she'll be fucking dripping bro

Of course there's no how to for every situation and its instinct but he can't use that as practical advice he's obviously a beta fag that'll only get good after a 100 tries
>>
>>17789215
>The first time you do that shit she'll be fucking dripping
Not unless she's into that at the moment.
>bro
Fuck off back to your frathouse
>>
File: DB.jpg (29KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
DB.jpg
29KB, 594x594px
>>17789087
Before you lick her pussy, go straight for her asshole. Most girls are too shy to say they like to be rimmed intensely, butt they do. Once you have achieved penetration of her vagina, growl naughty words in her ear like 'slutfacedwhore' and 'damn your cunt is gooey bitch'. Spend as much time dry suckling her nipple as possible. When you cum, scream out, 'oh holy fuck mommy!' Immediately try to lick your cum from her snatch whilst thanking 'mommy' for your reward. best wishes.
>>
>>17789333
This is the "Good Boy" strategy and is my personal favorite.
>>
File: boy.gif (411KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
boy.gif
411KB, 500x250px
>>17789335
Women are natural dominants and want to love treating men like little boys, in and out of the bedroom. Many women will tell you that nothing is as relaxing as having her lover suckle while he fingers her. And what man doesn't love being praised and being called a food little boy? Especially if he's a bit shy of 5 inches?
>>
Get good at kissing you can make a girl wet just by doing that.

I'm guessing you have only lasted 1 minute before. The only way to last longer is to practice with her. If she is worth a damn she will be patient with you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.