[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men Face care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Man-applying-cream.jpg (59KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Man-applying-cream.jpg
59KB, 750x500px
My face skin is shit

i dont have any zits buts its so fucking dry and scaly

what can i buy?
>>
File: 1478670984924.jpg (27KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1478670984924.jpg
27KB, 750x750px
>>17788913
Moisturizer
>>
File: IMG_20161123_080342.jpg (46KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161123_080342.jpg
46KB, 750x750px
>>17788998
makes me rly think
>>
>>17788913
this
>>17788998
high quality moisturiser. do research.
>>
File: pizza209967181.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pizza209967181.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>17788913
it's your DIET IDIOT.
stop eating chocolate, sugar, and all dairy products and drinking mountain dew and milk for a few weeks and see what happens.
please note the zit cream industry will never admit it's 99.9% DIET related.
>>
>>17789304

Not OP but I love my milkshakes. Absolutely adore them. Have maybe 3 a week, but aside from that practically 0 sugar intake.

Will this affect my skin?
>>
>>17788913
Moisturizer locks in the moisture in your skin, if you have little moisture use a hydrator to actually gibe the moisturiser something to lock in
>>
>>17789304
Did you read the part where he says he doesn't have any zits? I think you missed that part
>>
File: fishscales.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fishscales.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>17788913

Gotcha senpai
>>
>>17788913
I personally used to have shit skin back in my early 20s and bad hygiene overall (most people have bad hygiene and think they don't)

I now have probably what most people would describe as a Patrick Bateman level hygiene routine, which is probably overkill but damn, having good hygiene feels soooooo good.

The first stepping stone I took was signing up for a Birchbox.com subscription. If you are not familiar with the company, they send you large samples of high-end cosmetics for both men and women. You fill out a little profile and they send you items based on what you filled out. They send you something like 6-7 items per month for $20. On top of the cosmetics, I got some premium boxers, tee shirts, and other great items.

This is awesome service because 1. You get to try decent cosmetic products. Once you have decent cosmetics, you will never go back to the walgreens shit and 2. You get to try different things and see what works for you.

I am also a member at a local health club that has a steam room and sauna. Every day I work out (which is great for your overall health any ways that translates to your skin) and then sit in a jacuzzi, steam room, and hot sauna.
>>
>>17788913
Gay detected
>>
>>17790123
Taking care of yourself is gay

This is why you smell like a chemical toilet.

Being an adult is not gay.
>>
>>17790136
If you aren't gay you should get >>17790090
you absolute faggot. Creams are for women and faggots.
>>
>>17788913
I have super dry and sensitive skin.
It got better since I started to exfoliate and moisturise. I exfoliate twice a week and moisturise every morning morning and sometimes in the evening.
Also - drink a lot of water. It helps.

I can give you some brands I like if you need them, but depends a lot on your budget.
I like products by Simple, if you don't want to spend a lot. Their scrub and their nourishing cream work well.
Other brands I like are The Body Shop (their vitamin C scrub is the best one I've ever found) and Aesop, but it costs quite a bit. Still, best products I've ever used.
I prefer going for more natural products.

I think that both body shop and aesop make specific products for men.
>>
My skin is dry and flaky. A friend got me one of these things and it's worked wonders
https://www.amazon.com/Aquasentials-Exfoliating-Bath-Cloth-Pack/dp/B001BSJ2PO

You fold it up and scrub with it. It's a pretty intense washcloth, especially if you're not used to it. But it takes of all of that peeling skin and is more effective than anything else I've tried. Those exfoliating soaps and things don't do shit.

Also, if your skin is really dry after showering (since hot water strips away the skin's natural oils), put some lotion on immediately after to curb that.
>>
>>17790205
Not this brand, by the way, just the same sort of plastic washcloth thing.
>>
You should probably ignore most people in this thread and go see a derm. There are any number of reasons your skin might be dry. A derm will make sure youre not wasting tons of money on different products that may or may not work.
>>
>>17790160
>I started to exfoliate
how?
>>
>>17790273
I used vitamin c scrub by the body shop. they work well if you are consistent.
I have read about clarisonic and they say it is good, I never bought it because it's too expensive.
>>
>>17790122
>and then sit in a jacuzzi, steam room, and hot sauna.
At the same time?
>>
>>17788913
DRINK LOTS OF WATER
COCONUT OIL
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.