/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend smokes weed occasionally, about once a week. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend smokes weed occasionally, about once a week. It's no big deal, but for some reason it really bothers me. I'm not against pot, but I kind of wish she wouldn't do it.

What's wrong with me?
>>
Pre established notions ya? Some people like a cold beer after work? I as well as many other would like some bud.. Or both ha. Get over it
>>
^I think it's fine too OP, but to play devil's advocate, maybe you don't like how she acts when she's stoned? It changes peoples behavior
>>
>>17788872

Same situation. My girlfriend smokes a lot, but not as much as some people.

It annoys me because it smells bad and gives me a headache, and sometimes the smell from the other room makes me gag.

But all things considered she is a great girl and I love her so I can put up with it. I'm thankful she isn't smoking an L to the face, or ripping mad bong hits like some of her friends do.

So, I just stay in the living room and she does it in the bedroom. Could be worse.

>>17788905

Yeah, and some people like to touch little kids. get over it.
>>
>>17788931
You're a weak ass bitch and an idiot with that
>>
I smoke myself and I even have an instant dislike for people who smoke.
Something about it. I do it alone, never with other people, and I usually read books or watch TV after.
But it feels like everybody else I know that smokes turns into a massive fucking retard when they smoke and it's all they do.
>>
>>17788872
There's nothing wrong with you but you've been convinced of the narrative that pot is bad and only for degenerates. It's the same thing how smart rational people back in the day just believed in racism because it was mostly the norm

Try to expose yourself to successful people that enjoy it occasionally
>>
Same problem for me, my bf does it sometimes, but I'm not sure why it bothers me so much, could be because I know so many people that smoke and act so braindead. I mean, I guess he could do it as long as it's not around me.
>>
>>17789195
Have you considered that you just were an autist unable to draw joy from other people's presence and that was why you were all alone all the time?

What if it wasn't just mankind that was retarded and wrong, but just you and only you ?
>>
File: 1474743735870.jpg (24KB, 496x499px) Image search: [Google]
1474743735870.jpg
24KB, 496x499px
>>17789211
>Projecting this hard
>>
>>17789189
Lost my interest right then and there.. Good looks senpai I would a said the exact same
>>
>>17788872
Its because youre not a degenerate like your girl. Good luck living a life with someone so weakminded
that they need drugs to cope with low stress circumstances.
>>
>>17789835
This
>>
>my gf enjoys something I don't should I break up?

Wat

People comparing drug using with child abuse are either retards or maniacs
>>
>>17789189
Guess how I know you don't have much going for you lol
>>
My gif doesn't smoke often but I did before I was with her. Now I just don't smoke when I'm around her, or if I do she does as well because she doesn't like being sober while I'm stoned. It takes compromise on both parts, a little give and a little take from both of you.
>>
>>17789195
>everyone but me who smokes is a retard
How autistic
>>
>>17788872
UraReatarded
>>
>>17788872

you are open minded. you know not to judge someone for things you dont like, but inside you still feel somethings wrong. probably because of oyur up bringing.

im very similar. i cant even try pot or cigarettes the idea scares me. im open midned enough to not get upset when others do it but if i dated someone who did it id probably be uncomfortable.
>>
>>17790144
see
>>17789244
>>
>>17788872
Have you met her dealer? There is your potential problem for she may have fucked him at some point or in the least acts like she will so he will keep showing up when she calls.
>>
>>17790653
That really isn't a thing for every girl that smokes pot, it's not like she's a crack-whore. My dealer shows up when I call because he wants to make money, and I pay him for weed, and that's what a drug dealer is
>>
>>17790673
and when you are a little short of cash and you still want him to show up it sure helps if he thinks one day he has a shot, be honest here
>>
>>17790683
When I'm short on cash, I don't buy drugs. I don't try to "work out a deal" to get stuff I can't pay for because, again, I am not a crack whore and weed isn't nearly addictive enough to make me consider that

Yeah, if she's getting "special discounts" from her dealer, then there's definitely reason for concern. But I haven't seen OP say anything that'd make me jump to that conclusion
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.