[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

op has some problems that need solving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1158.jpg (237KB, 2429x1821px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1158.jpg
237KB, 2429x1821px
not sure what to write. these never turn out right.
>>
Just say some stuff so we can rip you a new asshole.

Or help
>>
>>17788803
That's a cute haircut and yet you still do look a look like a dude. Also a phone case is pretty lame.

So what's the problem anyway?
>>
>>17788824
okay :)

i want to live a wholesome life and do the right things. be a good friend, make the world a better place. but i feel uncomfortable and discontented with where i am in life. and when i make strides in improving things they're very temporary and eventually i get overwhelmed and it's hard to stay at the baseline.

no idea if this makes sense. it's a feeling that won't go away and gnaws at me. also i get lonely, which i guess is okay.
>>
>>17788835
thanks it is a cute haircut. need to get bangs trimmed again though, pic is maybe a month old?
>>
>>17788837
>i feel uncomfortable and discontented with where i am in life
Details. Where exactly are you in life now? What exactly makes you uncomfortable? What do you even see under wholesome life?

>when i make strides in improving things
What exactly?

You couldn't be more vague if you tried, anon.
>>
File: dreams.jpg (80KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
dreams.jpg
80KB, 500x507px
>>17789083
>Details. Where exactly are you in life now? What exactly makes you uncomfortable? What do you even see under wholesome life?
oh idk. it's all feelings i don't really understand. guess it'd be nice to make more money and find a boyfriend. but i'm never motivated enough for any of that.

>What exactly?
was unemployed for years dealing with depression and very serious anxiety. now i work full time and go to school kinda half-heartedly. and i lost a bunch of weight. eating well, going to the gym. taking better care of myself in general.

a wholesome life would be like. idk, being nice to people and being a good role model and stuff. working hard at worthwhile things.
>>
>>17789106
>it's all feelings i don't really understand.
Try it. If you can't summarize the stuff you want exactly, it's pretty much impossible to reach it even if it's something simple, and if you don't know what makes you uncomfortable, it's tricky to change that too. You don't even necessary need to put the shit in words (although it'd be not too bad for the sake of the thread) but you gotta understand it. (It's hard and can take time, and that's perfectly normal and cool)

>guess it'd be nice to make more money and find a boyfriend. but i'm never motivated enough for any of that.
You don't need either for a wholesome life, so it's fine. And actively looking for a partner rarely goes well.

As for improvement, sounds like you did pretty damn good. Finding the motivation for it and actually doing it is worth much more than a boyfriend. Feeling overwhelmed is pretty natural, specially if you did all the improvements fast.

>go to school kinda half-heartedly
T-there are people who do it differently? The purpose of school is learning social skills and getting a piece of paper, that makes life easier later.

>working hard at worthwhile things
Like?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.