[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New girlfriend doesn't suck dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1434661593596.jpg (45KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1434661593596.jpg
45KB, 512x512px
I recently got a new girlfriend and we've been exploring things sexually and she told me that she doesn't give blowjobs, period. No penis in mouth ever. This is very important to me, I want this in my life. I accessed the situation and I broke up with her. I told her straight out that I was sorry but I can't be with a girl who isn't willing to satisfy me in the ways I like.

She doesn't want it to end though and she said we should work it out and maybe come to a compromise but she still doesn't wanna give me a blowjob.

What do I do, do you think there's a way to convince her to do it? She doesn't seem to be down at all for whatever reason.
>>
she'll never be pleasant to have sex with, who cares, walk away. unless your into a crying blowjob, which would be a special thing but not worth pursuing a horrible relationship to get
>>
File: erect penis donkey kong.png (549KB, 600x896px) Image search: [Google]
erect penis donkey kong.png
549KB, 600x896px
>>17788540
>unless your into a crying blowjob
>>
Why do you NEED a bj? If she doesnt care if you ever go down on her i dont see how this is a big deal to you. Tbh thats a very stupid reason to break up with someone. Just because she doesnt give a bj doesnt mean that she wont do everything else to try to please you. There are TONS of sexual ways to please a person. Shes better off without you if you feel this way op.
>>
>>17788523
If you've got to ask for it, it ain't worth it. She should be WILLING to pleasure you, if she actually gave a shit about you.

You aren't asking for some weird-ass S&M bullshit. Oral sex should be a given in any relationship. If she doesn't want to do it, it means she doesn't really care about you. Or she has some overly complicated trauma involving a tragic past filled with drama. Not sure if you wanna stick around and find out about all that bullshit.

Also:
>posting a NekoPara picture.

Great, now I have to fap. Again.
>>
>>17788630
>Why do you NEED a bj?

Why do you need a gf? Why do you need to keep on living, for that matter?

What a stupid question. he needs a blowjob because that's what he likes.

> If she doesnt care if you ever go down on her i dont see how this is a big deal to you.

Oh, so she's the one who makes the rules? So long as both of them don't get any oral sex it's fair and just and he should accept it? Please, nigga. Even assuming that she doesn't care about having her pussy eaten out (and she would be a hypocrite if she cared) it doesn't mean anything to him. He is allowed to have his own preferences when it comes to sex. Why should he settle for a girl who has totally different preferences? She should either suck him off or she should fuck off.
>>
>>17788630
>Just because she doesnt give a bj doesnt mean that she wont do everything else to try to please you.
it 100% means that thing
>>
>>17788630
Yeah she'll take it in the ass but sticking it in her mouth, the line is fucking drawn!

Are you serious?
>>
if she's not into its going to be awful even if you get her to do it
>>
>>17788631
this find out why she doesn't wanna do it. if it's simply "I don't want to" then tell her either she can do it or you can find someone who will.
>>
>>17788639
>needs a bj because that's what he likes

lol ok. i don't think you understand what the word need means.

>she should suck him off or fuck off

uh. no. if he is so desperate for a bj, he should fuck off and find someone else.

sex of any kind is not an entitlement just because you're in a relationship.
>>
My gf didn't want to blow me until one day i ate her out and she was begging to suck.
>>
>>17788742
Frigid feminists like you are ruining the world and making relationships unhappy for no good reason.. You do fucking need sex for the bonding.
>>
really? breaking up over a succ?
>>
>>17789267
think about it, anon. no blowjobs. ever. under any circumstances. is that any kind of decent way to live ones life?
>>
>>17789267

If it's a fairly new relationship that's absolutely fine, hell it's a good thing. You shouldn't prolong a relationship with a partner whom you're incompatible with
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.