[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cope with pain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: photo.png (222KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
222KB, 320x480px
Girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me about 3 months ago. She said we were going different paths, didn't love me anymore, etc. She admitted that there was nothing wrong with the relationship, she just decided she wanted to date other people I guess. She lied to me the whole way down, so I'm kind of pissed.

Now she's dating this dude who we were both friends with and it's really pissing me off. (Not really, but just dumbfounded and resentful).

It seems like she doesn't care about the past 2 years, and now she's dating someone who is totally opposite of her opinions, beliefs, everything.

Is there something wrong with me that she just left suddenly? I wasn't abusive, spiteful, or anything to her. I wanted to settle down soon and get married. I'm not sure what went wrong.

Any advice welcome on things to do from here, or strategies (besides mindlessly fucking everybody) that comes to mind?
>>
You're a beta cuck
She prob slept with friend while you were together
Sorry bro
>>
>>17788491
I highly doubt it.
>>
Having a similar issue. I feel like shit all the time
>>
File: IMG_1559.jpg (307KB, 1728x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1559.jpg
307KB, 1728x2592px
>>17788485
Went through the same thing you did. 2 years and she left me . Took her two months to find a new dude . Within that time frame I lost 40 pounds worked out hard as shit and studied a different language . Sometimes I think of her for a split second then just work out or focus on something else . You'll be good with time , my man .
>>
>>17788549
She ever come back later on? Just out of curiosity.
How'd you move on like that?
>>
You babies really need to stop crying so much over relationships. This isn't going to be the last time you'll ever get dumped. Get a tough skin before you're old enough to have to worry about alimony and visitations.
>>
>>17788576
Lol. OP comes on here for advice and you enable the thots. Lmao, this mentality is why these threads exist
>>
>>17788485
Sometimes things just don't work out. Nothing necessarily went wrong, but even if it did, is it worth your time and stress to figure it out? What's done is done and you need to focus on moving on.

Try spending some time away from relationships by spending time with friends and family. Take up a hobby or get serious about the one you currently have. Get rid of frustration by hitting the gym. Remember that time heals all wounds. One day you'll look back and be like "yeah, it didn't work out but I don't regret it."

Also don't fall in the trap of her coming back to you. If the relationship was a good one and her current one doesn't work out, more often than not they come back. It's not worth it. Don't waste your time with a girl who's ready to drop you suddenly and go out with your friend.

Rock on
>>
>>17788485
>Is there something wrong with me that she just left suddenly?
well asides from all the typical "she cheated" "she's a cunt" responses...

it's quite possible she "saw" what would happen 10 years down the road and decided it wasn't for her. i've dumped my past boyfriends after giving myself the "what if in 10 years" talk and realized i just couldn't do it with them even though they were loving and sweet.

it was as simple as "will he ever stop hating cats" or "he'll never try learning ____ with me because he thinks it's gay" or even "i don't like the way he treats kids". i know that should've been weeded out earlier, but sometimes love just lets you blindside that shit and you end up tolerating it to a point til you finally realize it's not gonna work. especially if he gives you excuses and has other qualities that make you have second thoughts; you just get so quick to forgive and forget. then next thing you know, you're having your two year anniversary together.

my current boyfriend is completely opposite of me (and also my exes), but because of that, he was also a totally different experience in a good way. i have a lot of fun with him and we always discover something new about each other and realized we have more in common than we thought.

i can only suggest that you try the same OP, but also don't neglect to work on yourself too. not only keeps your mind off things, but it never hurts to self improve to bring back your confidence.
>>
>>17788571
When I saw her holding hands with her new dude I said why the fuck am I even thinking of her. Once that happned I worked out . I can now run a Mile i under 7minutes , it was 13 minutes before. I can now lift 185, 100 continuous push ups and 50 sit ups . She hasn't contacted me or I her , but she looks at my Instagram videos I post up.
>>
>>17788708
This is probably the most understandable thing. I think she doesn't know what she wants, after reading that. I guess I'll continue on.
>>
>>17788736
That sucks dude, but I'm proud of you that you could do that. I'm going to try and mimic that pattern.
>>
>>17788485
>besides mindlessly fucking everybody
If that's even an option for you, then you're privileged in a way most of the people on this board aren't. Be grateful for what you have.
>>
Vipassana meditation.

Don't sit in the storm. Observe it. And name it.

Vipassana meditation.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.