[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex on first date?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: feet.jpg (37KB, 660x503px) Image search: [Google]
feet.jpg
37KB, 660x503px
How can I get sex on the first date?

Okay, obviously there are going to be some women who would never fuck on the first date, but let's say I'm dating a woman who would be willing to do so under the right circumstances. What are some good pointers/advice/tips/etc on what I can do to get it there?

I don't care that much for the answer, I'm not desperate for sex. Just curious.
>>
The only time I've had sex it was on the first date and I wasn't even planning on getting with her. Probably pretty naive of me since we were watching shit on Netflix but I went down on her and she was all like "fuck me" so I yolo'd it.
>>
>>17788449
So just yolo it?

That's a pretty universal answer
>>
It's not that hard, just invite her to your place and do it.
>>
*shrug* every time I've done it I've just gone with the flow. Can't really be explained, just that if you're the type that's down, and they're that type, and you're both there and sharing some chemistry, stuff just naturally goes there.

If you try and force it though, not usually going to work.
>>
>>17788460
Thanks.

This was a better answer than I expected to get from 4chan
>>
>>17788430
bring up something on the edge of sexual, like "I like to sleep only in my underwear because I get hot" if she relates or says something like "not me I get cold, but if someone else is with me I can snuggle up" joke around with that for like a minute then go back to talking about normal stuff for a while, then go back to something sexual, back and forth like that.

This will A. show you her how willing she is to talk/think about sex with you, and B. if she is, let you keep pushing the boundaries of the interaction in that direction. I'm not hugely experienced but I've found this is a decent indicator of if she's willing to do something on the same night and also lets you know if you're wasting your time
>>
>>17788466
Much appreciated
I'll try it out
>>
>>17788455
Well no shit. Sex ain't some impossible achievement.

A lot of women just want to fuck. Find the ones that do and fuck em. That's all there is to it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.