[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to whoever the hell you want. Dear, Have a well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 25

File: 1475377771769s.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475377771769s.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
Write a letter to whoever the hell you want.
Dear,
Have a well one, you!

-

P. S:
>>
>>17788257
C

I don't think you want to be my friend anymore, Even one of my best friends G doesn't really ever want to hang out anymore. This all just really bums me out and I feel like I'll never have as close a friend as you. The worst part is you're such an extreme extrovert that I feel like you took our friendship for granted. anyways I guess this is it. desu I always felt a little uncomfortable around you because you had like 40 "close friends". That's just not possible and maybe we weren't as tight as you made it seem. anyways bye

J
>>
H,

I slept with her.
>>
R,

I think im starting to realize that I shouldnt be your friend.

C
>>
H,

Thank you for calling me handsome, made my day.
Also, I love you.
C
>>
P

You went snowboarding with him and spent the night at the resort.
You were probably texting him on Saturday towards the end of the night.
Now he's on your fucking profile pic?

You called him an acquaintance and friend, but I think there's more there.
I'm out. I need to get out before I get hurt. Sorry, but I'm not taking you out for your birthday anymore either.

E
>>
L

I am sorry for never making a move. Kept you waiting for almost a year. I guess I was just afraid of being hurt again and I wasn't ready. Seeing you with him now hurts me. I did notice all the times you have tried to get me to ask you out and I am a fucking pussy for not doing so. I will not allow you to be with him, I am going to fuck you.

A.
>>
File: IMG_3468.jpg (134KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3468.jpg
134KB, 800x618px
"I don't need a sponsor or the best lover
Some that sees me as some fixer-upper".
The last few years I've been running for cover
Trying to sleep so I can visit my mother"
>>
I love you.
I felt like I wanted to scream. It's so unfair.

Clutching your hand to my cheek, all I could say was that I loved you and that you'd done well.

Inside, I thought "don't go". I don't know where to go from here.
>>
Dear random girl on Okcupid

I've enjoyed all of our talks and I feel like we relate on a very deep level, but I think theres something wrong with me. I've developed a pretty huge crush. I haven't even had one in years. Maybe I have attachment issues or something, but the degree to which I have feelings for you makes me feel pathetic. I've never even met you person. What's wrong with me?

J
>>
We're sitting right next to each other and I want nothing more than to grab you and kiss you. I know I shouldn't.

It's funny you should turn and ask me what I'm looking at while I write this.

Fuck I want you so badly.
>>
T
I am in love with you, or that is just what i have started to think, are my feelings about you. I totally hate this fact. I really think you are a very odious being. But i love to see your deep dark eyes. Love to see them following mine while I'm in your class - or at least i had feel it that way- Love most of the stuffs you recomend us.
I have the impression you like me, as I like you, why? That time you were talking about courting, and your eyes did not fell appart of mine, as when you were talking about love and sex and you even moved your tounge around your lips. Finally when you were talking aboubt marriage and saying: Let's say - as an example- I'll marry you, and you touched my arm. You are really driving me mad. Specially when you refer to me as, hey you beautiful one
I have dreamed I have sex with you.
I really like you as my teacher, but equaly feel I hate you as a person
I wish i were able to tell the way i feel about you .
A
>>
File: 1477055143368.jpg (11KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
1477055143368.jpg
11KB, 201x251px
I have oneitis for her beyond your wildest dreams. I fear I'm not up to snuff for her and I never will be. I don't know.. if you were to elope I wouldn't blame you but I don 't think I'd ever be the same. I sure know how to pick them.. like hell. Please treat her well.

>>17788435
I'm well aware. You deserve and deserved it, living my dream life with her. Wish I could say I can live vicariously through you.. but I can't. I envy her so much. I still want to take her out for coffee sometimes, I'm sure she's paranoid that she has to have sex with me. She doesn't.
>>
C,

It's been seven fucking years and I'm still not over you. I hate myself for feeling this way. We tried being friends for a while but I just couldn't do it. I wanted all of you or none of you. I thought cutting you out of my life entirely would help, and it did for a while, but I still find myself thinking about you despite that you were fairly terrible to me.
I'm in a relationship now and the fact that I still think about you really bothers me and I think it's sorta fucking up my relationship. I can't help it though.

How do I toss you out of my life entirely when I've done everything I can to get rid of you already?

ps: you were the best sex I've ever had.
>>
>>17788717

You need closure. I think we both do.

- C
>>
C.

When you told me "our story isn't over", you didn't mean it. I believed for so long that you gave me a chance, but you didn't really. You ignored me for a month, let your family rage at me, then reappeared and told me I could be with you again. I didn't say yes immediately, because of all the pain, but let's be honest, even if I had you'd have found some other way to make it all my fault. And I'm not denying what I did, hell, I TELL people. I TALK to my friends about it. I ADMIT that I fucked up. It's not a secret, it's not something to hide, it's something to be open about, and strive to do better with, every single day. And with T's support, and now with new and old people too, growing in number as I reach out to them, I'm doing so, so much better, and I'm helping them to do better. And it makes me realise we never had that. I don't love any of them like I loved you, (although, things are developing), but THEY CARE about me. They don't just use me as a dumping ground for their problems. They listen to me, they care about me.

So, I'm still hurt, and, dysfunctional as I am, I think there's a high chance you'll end up being "the love of my life", and "the one that got away", but I will be ok. And you were wrong. I DID love you. It took 8 fucking months for the ache in my chest to subside, It's taken 9 to be able to go a whole day without worrying about you. Believing in human rights doesn't make me a cuck, I CAN improve, I do know what true love is and I'm not always going to be this way.

Losing you taught me that. Taught me the value of calm and self reflection. Ironic that we'll never speak again, but that you may always be the most important figure in my past. I stopped being angry when I lost you over it. I didn't do the same for my own father. Think about that, then think about whether or not I do know what love is.
>>
>>17788882

I could tell you "have fun marrying a man who believes women are lesser and enjoy experiencing true abuse," but that's not what I want for you. I want you to meet a nice boy irl, and I want you to study and help other victims and learn Japanese and travel and do all the other things you wanted to do and now will never get to because of him and his..."politics". Hate isn't the way, it's why we failed. Please see that and reject it. You deserve to flourish and you deserve to love yourself. Don't let him crush you. Please don't let him entrap you with children. You as a housewife and nothing more would be a loss to the world, I know you don't believe me but it's true.

Our story is over. I hope it doesn't hurt you when you reappear in my life for the inevitable SIXTH time since the breakup and realise I'm moving on. Hopefully I will have and you won't drag me back down. You have the potential to make me very sick, and I can't help you.

It's best we never speak again.

Having said that, past all the pain and anxiety and distance and heartbreak, the moments that I shared with you when all was well. These have crystalised in my memory into the moments of most indescribable joy. Flaws and all, you WERE worth it. I truly loved you. There's so many other things that went wrong, but I'll never, EVER regret that.

I'll recall you fondly, increasingly rarely, in a way that slips from hot passion and loss to a warm, glowing nostalgia, until the day I die. Surely, that's enough? I can't ask for more myself.

R.
>>
>>17788717
Sorry too busy fucking the guy i cheated on you with to care
>>
>>17788888
What a waste of a get, nigger.
>>
>>17788888
lmao cuck
women are not men, you need to face the fact that a woman is happiest surrounded by children and making a home
>>
>>17788943
Obviously that's something she wants, but she's only 19, and she told me she wanted to do all these other things back when we were dating. Now it's "he wants me to be a housewife" and she has literally said "if I have kids I will be worth something." They're planning to marry in 3 months (met each other like, only a couple ago? Not sure precisely), and immediately make babies.

I'm more worried for the potential kids than I am her. She's old enough to self destruct if she must, but I'd rather she didn't, I'd rather no one did.

As for being a "cuck"? The woman I am almost definitely still in love with is planning to marry to another man. Yeah, I literally am, and it's not like you can make me feel worse about it than I already have.

It's ok though, overall, I've honestly grown from this experience, and I know she's objectively not correct for me long term. Everything is as ok.
>>
>>17789004
You are not a cuck, but take this from someone years older than you two, her marriage if she starts popping out kids under 21 factoring in she is marrying someone she has not even dated for a year will end in divorce.

I watched several friends go through it. Get married at 19-21 to rebounds they dated for less than 1-1 & 1/2 years, and immediately started having children within the first year of marriage. Needless to say it did not workout for any of those couples.

>She will not listen to you though regardless of what you say. So, she will make her bed and lay in it with Mr. Perfect until she realizes 5-15 years later she flushed her dreams down the toilet instead of waiting a few more years to get married and start a family. Sad really.

Sorry you will have to watch it all happen while knowing what you know or just go no contact and never ask about her from friends or acquaintances. The best thing you can do now is just let her go, and remember the person you dated is long gone. Just go no contact for your sake Op.

Best of luck in life man.
>>
>>17789100

I know it will end terribly, and I know I can't help her or stop her, and I am letting her go. I just hope she doesn't fuck thing up too badly, I want her to be happy and safe and fulfilled.

If she does it, I'm not watching, and I won't pick the pieces up for her either, I don't think I could even i I wanted too.

She won't talk to me now, the only hard part will be turning her away when she comes back, but unlike her, and for both our sakes, I'm only doing it once.

Thanks man. I've decided I'm going to be ok no matter who am I with or without.
>>
J,

I love you so so much and I really want you to succeed and move away from your mentally ill abusive family.
You deserve all of your goals in life and I can't wait to see you acheive them.

E.
>>
JD,

I honestly don't know who you are or where this is headed.
Any mistakes over the next few weeks are my fault and they're due to my dumb decision making.
No worries though hey, see you on the next date.

E.
>>
>>17789123
You will be bro. Hang in there and just live. Pursue your interests, and achieve your goals. You can only be accountable for your actions not others.
>>
>>17789157

Funnily enough I started going back to things I'd dropped years ago already. Things I gave up on before her. You're entirely correct.It helps to focus on me. Thanks anon.
>>
File: disniggassoullefthisbody.jpg (34KB, 250x384px) Image search: [Google]
disniggassoullefthisbody.jpg
34KB, 250x384px
>>17788257

Dear R

It was a very short relationship but as my first in at least 10 years you really hurt my heart and left me with some bad trauma. Aside from wanting you to tell me what was up in your life I just don't know what the hell went wrong for you to suddenly be turned off from me and believe we wouldn't last... But not even just that I also want to know why you bothered 2 days before you broke us up to beg me in the middle of the night to confirm we were still an item after a silly misunderstanding I got.

Even further back I to know why you even approved our relationship in the first place when you pushed me so hard,questioning if I liked anybody at work,getting on my ass about how I brought up girls I knew and even seriously offering to bring me lunch... I told you I had no friends but you just pushed it in this direction and it's impossible for me to take it back. We haven't talked at all since this happened and I am over it emotionally but I just can't speak to you,it's too hard. Why just why did you have to make things like this? I'm also at fault granted because I had a part in started it and just blindly fell in love with your looks but... Why. We never even went on a date for crying out loud.

R

PS: I never got that hug from you
>>
All that time I was falling more and more in love with you, you were just hiding who you really were. Hiding the fact that you're just a drunk who sleeps with a different girl every night. I wonder if you talked to them like you did to me, it makes me nauseous to think about. You accosted me for years about not being open about my feelings for you, for putting a "wall" up. So I started being 110% honest with you. Not holding anything back, telling you all of my thoughts. I never went overboard, I never yelled or got angry or obsessive over you... I just told you the truth. And to hear it for the first time, when all you know is how to lie and be lied to by the ones you "care" about, apparently you weren't ready. While I thought we were closer than anyone, you were telling your friends how "annoying" I was. So, why is it that you'd call me for four hours at a time, telling me you'd never met someone like me? What did any of that mean? When did you realize you didn't feel that way? Did you get some sort of sick pleasure out of it? No matter what, every time I've ever inquired, you act appalled that I'd imply you would EVER be dishonest with me. But that's all you ever did. You ruined my relationships with my two best friends with twisting my words, making up lies, and causing fights. I knew them for five years, you for three. Why do you hate me so much? Why, despite the disgust I feel for you, do I get this URGE to just call you up and say sorry, please let me see you, I want to talk like we used to. I never laughed as loudly and openly as I did with you. I remember one night, we spoke for three hours, and I was cracking up the entire time. You amazed me. Now, I hate you with every fiber of my being. I know that, because I seem to be unable to get you out of my head. You're fucking evil.

The last thing you ever said to me was "I used to like you, I really did. But then I got to know you better." I hope you know those words replay in my mind every day.
>>
righteousbro,

I hope that one day we can kill questgivers together again.
>>
>>17788257
C,

We should hang out sometime.

-O
>>
You can hate all you want but take a lesson in what that's done for me so for now it may seem I'm getting over it but I'm not because I am getting over myself as this was taking forever a toll on us but more on me than you. For now I'm after improving myself to the fullest and aim to achieve farther and get better, it's just too bad you left in the night before this revolution started so don't be selfish thinking you were the reason I started like this, no it's my and my own will alone. I personally wanted to ugly off until middle of December but I just roll with the dice. Things will be good, just would have been better with you also.
>>
>>17790271
*hold
>>
>>17788257
E.

We've played cat and mouse for too long now.
Give me a chance. I know you want to.
I can see it in your eyes. You fuss me for every little thing I do. Sometimes I do stuff just to annoy you or check if you still care, and it always works. I know you want me to get my shit together, but right now I have no reason to.
If there was at least some promise I could win your heart at the end, I'd even try to take over the world.

S.
>>
You cannot heal, what you did not break. It's been forever before you in a torment. If you ever knew what I fussed over it was just some sense of loyalty. How could I begin to trust knowing you seemed to be the type to jump on any dick. Holy shit my mind wouldn't know what to think if say, in the future, I had to go on a business trip for work or other reasons. If anything you wanted to win would be finding yourself and not some dick, just go fuck yourself, makes your life less complicated right? Loyalty, justice, truth, bravery.
>>
L
im horny let me make you cum again lmao
>>
>>17790745
no lmao
>>
File: 24115555.jpg (211KB, 1050x766px) Image search: [Google]
24115555.jpg
211KB, 1050x766px
E,

I can't hold myself back any longer, I need to tell you, I love you so much, I always have, you're always on mind 24/7, I can't sleep I can't eat I can't do anything without thinking about you, it's slowly killing me on the inside because you mean the entire world to me, and no matter how much it hurts me I want you to be happy, even if it's not with me, you're so extremely special and perfect, I love you so much...I'm secretly hoping you love me too, you sometimes show it, and I want it more than anything to be true...please love me back...

C.
>>
I love you but I don't know why I don't mean anything to you. Just love me back or tell me you don't that's all I want
>>
Why couldn't I have won just once. This one time is all I needed.
>>
Dear Mia,
You're so cute and nice, sometimes I just want to push you over and watch you writhe on the ground helplessly. I'm too shy and awkward and also race barrier so youll never date me but I plan to get these lusty feelings off my chest in the near future, in case they weren't already obvious. Not through Facebook though that shit's for cowards. Oh god I'm so socially awkward I'm so sorry.

Rachel
>>
C,

I'm so happy I met you :).
>>
G,

I am not going to answer to your emails.
>>
Mom,

I don't remember anything about you, but I hear only good things.

What would you think of our family now?
What would you say to me if you had the chance?

I wish I knew who you were.

I can't really grieve properly -- there's a big hole in my life, but I don't know how you fit in it. So it's hard to put the pieces back together.

I hope you're at rest.
Em
>>
I can't stop thinking about you ever since we met again last month, I actually never forgotten about you but my longing for you haven't been this intense since our adolescent days. I know that you never been that much into me, or at least that's what I've been sensing with the way you acted around me. I know that you have moved on and you have someone that made you happy.
One thing that have always bothered me is that you never directly told me your feelings for me and you have always been strangely kind and sweet to me, probably because you pity me since you know my feelings for you. Maybe that's why I haven't let go of you since I felt like haven't got the closure I needed to move on.
Make no mistake though, you are definitely something special and I never met anyone as beautiful as you.
>>
L
You do realize you got yourself in this situation, right? It's so fucking rich that you and your friends blame me for everything & conveniently ignore all the nasty shit you did. Take some fucking responsibility for once and stop being such a coward christ
>>
>>17789135
Thanks. It's going to be a while, though.
I love you too.
>>
>>17790816

And I'm glad I met you!
>>
>>17790797
on to the next one bruv. get the fuck up, cmon.
>>
A,

I wish I was older and in the same country, I wish you would see that it just won't work with him and it might not even work with me either in the long run but I atleast want a solid chance with you because I've never felt so close and in love with another person, I want to spend so much time with you despite all your flaws and I hope you feel the same about mine too.

I've told you how I feel before and you even said you love me but I'm growing tired just sitting here crying myself to sleep every night thinking of a life with you waiting for things to finally fall apart with him so I can hopefully pick up the pieces because I want to be with you and watching you sit there in that loveless relationship hurts because I know you would be happier with me... You've told me that yourself and those 2 months you told me I was something more with you before he found out were the best of my life.

L
>>
Grandma,

I hope you rest in heaven with grandpa and, your brother and everyone else now. You had a fulfilled, good life, but it was sad to see you go like this in your final hours. I wish I could've done anything to ease your struggle, but there was no way, unfortunately, else I would've done so.

May you enjoy eternity, and know your blood will live on through me and every other of your grandchildren. I will do the best to hold up your legacy and make sure you are not completely forgotten by history. Put up all those old pictures of yours somewhere online, and go visit the village you were born in some day to see what it was like there.

Love,

S
>>
I'm so sorry, I should have protected you. its been 5 years and not a day passes where I don't reminisce on our memories. I would conquer the world twice over to speak with you one last time. you will forever be my one what if, I'm sorry.
>>
I'm happy sometimes that you've gotten as depressed as you have. That's what you fucking deserve after all the pain you put me through. You & all your friends laughing at me when I was in & out of the hospital, all the lies, broken promises, empty words. Seriously, how did yoy sleep at night knowing you caused me to go to that length again? Did it even bother you?
>>
Everyone knows your story and will treat you as you treated others with lies hate silence mistrust avoidance and run away after your use is done
>>
>>17791724
Initials of person you are talking to?
>>
>>17791774
understanding this you will understand karma on a whole new level
>>
>>17791776
???
>>
File: MrE4.1.jpg (60KB, 800x440px) Image search: [Google]
MrE4.1.jpg
60KB, 800x440px
WC,
I think about you constantly still, but the urge to cry constantly is fading. I think our last conversation did it. You cheated on me, and then talked to me in a way you knew would hurt me, simply because you WANTED to hurt me. The fact that after everything you have done, I still wanted to talk to you, proves how low I think of myself. The fact I'm afraid of not finding someone like you, another turd in a toilet bowl, is a sad reflection of myself. I loved you. There are plenty of selfish manipulative man-children out there, and I could have my pick of them. For some reason, I chose you, and I think it's because we accept the love we think we deserve. I obviously thought pretty low of myself to think I could forgive your cheating, to twist it to be my fault. I'm going to focus on me, now, because I focused so much on you, and that bullshit you pulled was my thanks. I'm going to get better from this. You are going to be miserable in the long run, when ever woman you meet is vapid and can't hold a torch to the unicorn you had. Remember when you called me that, when you were baffled by my existence? Maybe that was it, You did tell me you thought you never deserved me, that you were insecure. I won't fall for another you. I need my moriarty. You were not worthy of that title.
ET
>>
Don't read into anything I say. So what if I had stories that related to our conversation or that's how it flowed. Too cold and broke to do anything new anyways if I wanted to. Just get your life together. I still wanted to be together. Just not as we both crumble to shit.
>>
File: IMG_3229.jpg (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3229.jpg
82KB, 500x500px
CS
Please stop ghosting me. I thought you were better than that. I just want to talk.
SG
>>
>>17791724
really? all 7 billion? man you're really well connected. statistically speaking though the lies you spew and tout your pride of won't stick with all 7 billion though, it's an impossibility. so what you are saying is false and can be disregarded.

also, take your ill will and shove it. that which you sow, so shall ye reap in amounts ten-fold.

you don't know jack about karma.
>>
>>17792068
Meow
>>
>>17788440
just make sure you tell them in person or over text to let them know
>>
do you know the precise moment that our relationship ended in my mind. the moment that I came home after busting ass for months to pay for everything, doing basically everything at home too because you couldn't get off your fucking ass and do some shit, and asked if you would make dinner for the only time in like 3 months and you responded with going on some bullshit rant barely under your breath about the patriarchy and me oppressing you. I stood in the doorway listening for a second and nearly kicked you the fuck out right then. if you hate men so much why be in a relationship with one? just to be bitchy and have a place to stay? cause it wasn't to actually have an equitable relationship and the moment that it became an unequivocal truth that was the case was the moment my attitude turned to "fuck you and anyone supporting this bullshit"
>>
>>17788888
I thought this was incredibly sweet, made me tear up.
>>
>>17792117
btw, if you had 10k in the bank, why didn't you fucking help with bills? instead you constantly lied about not having enough to help with rent or groceries. meanwhile I'm working ~80 hour weeks to make shit work.

just fuck you and your shit.
>>
File: mind blowing.gif (524KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
mind blowing.gif
524KB, 500x230px
your disease btw, I was right about it. literally a month or two after I told you what is probably causing it and what you could do... it was confirmed by the medical establishment.

it's a bacterial and fungal infection not autoimmune, exacerbated by microfauna imbalances letting them both flourish resulting in the symbiotic relationship that causes your disease. do with that what you will.

no one ever listens, I'm typically proven right in the long run. "there's no way you could know that" except that I read ever leading edge study and paper on the topic in the first few days after deciding that the medical establishment was probably wrong and that it was an unacceptable situation for you to continue that way.

but hey, your mentality meant that you were inherently predisposed to not listen eh?
>>
J,

I love you. I wish you loved me back.

J
>>
Hey C.

Pretty sure I told you early on when we met at the college that I was not good at people. It was a real shock that first day we met when you scooted over to my table to ask for help rather than the three other guys. Especially shocking because I've long cultivated my appearance of being a sad, angry, obese loser to the point where I live it every day.

And here you were. And you were cool. And you appreciated my help, then talked to me about stuff in general. Invited me to your work to check out the lab (she tests the city water every day, personally, to ensure it is still safe,) invited me to a little get together with your buddies...

Fuck this is starting to hurt to remember.

I was a real autistic fuck back then, and I am only slightly better than I was. Just enough to see my fuckup and really hate myself.

Hung out at that party, had some drinks, was pretty fun. I drove us there. About 2am, you suggested we walk back.

I motioned to my truck, 'I got the wheels'.

I saw that look of pain on her face. The quiet ride to her place. Dropping her off. Going home.

Didn't think anything of it then.

Couple of days later, I suggested bringing a coffee down to you since I was at the shop. Great plan, you said. Rolled on down to the lab, but you had to run out. I went to your place, hoping to catch you, but no luck there. Again, I had some other shit on my mind so I was not in the best state to make important decisions.

Left your coffee on the stoop.

You went to Cambodia then. It sounds like a fucking joke, but you had told me your plan well before.
Crazy-awesome globetrotter hippie chick had been planning a two-month adventure for herself. Fly to Vietnam, rent a motorcycle, cross into Cambodia and just see what's what. This is a girl who motorcycled up the side of a mountain because she had a weekend free.

And... I guess I somehow took it personally. The missed coffee, then your going off. Like I said; I am shit with people.

(1/2)
>>
>>17792305
Silence for months. I didn't even know when you came back. I was just being my autistic useless self and you appeared at the door of my work in your Jeep.

Can't remember all that was said, but I remember the last three words you told me, before you drove away. No, before I dropped the spaghetti and panicked because... yeah you know.

"I love you"

then I watched you drive away

Its been five years. I remember everything about you in that last second. The pain in your face. Like somehow YOU were not worthy.

fuck

you are the most incredible person I ever met and Im sorry for being me
>>
>>17790834
why bby
>>
File: woman-918475_960_720.jpg (193KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
woman-918475_960_720.jpg
193KB, 960x640px
>>17788257
Dear whomever I am meant to,

Please hurry up and cross my path. Life feels dull when I feel like I'm missing the other half of myself. No one to fully trust, to fully feel comfortable around. No one to genuinely love. I'm tired of others masking themselves as you. I'm tired of running through hoops for people that act as you but really aren't. I have friends and family that care for me but I need the care and affection that only you could provide. I need someome to share with, as well as to teach and to learn from. I need my other half.

Just hurry up and get here.

Z
>>
>>17788257
Dear x,

I am so tired of not getting laid.
Like seriously.

Love,
Z
>>
V,

Sometimes i dont know whats going on. I wish youd try abit more. It makes me feel like not trying too sometimes. But im patient.

J
>>
>>17792120

Wow. Um thanks. I'm glad it meant something to you. It was really written more for my sake and not hers. Guess that means wrote it well. Happy to make you feel something nice anon!
>>
K,
I'm gonna suggest a drink, don't have an endgame goal, don't really know why I want it, I just know I do.
>>
Dear Dad,
I hope you die in your sleep soon so i won't have to see you ever again in my life.
>>
L
Please die
L
>>
Hiya.

I have a folder in my cloud dedicated to you, y'know? It's titled "Never forgive her". It compiles e-mails, texts, screencaps and audio clips of you flirting with other men. Sometimes, when I'm weak and start missing you, I check the folder to renew my hatred for you. It's poison, I know. It does no one any good to ferment this anger inside, but I need it. I need it to keep hating you. I need it to never forget how terrible of a person you are.
I do wish you all the best in your life, stupid. We spent so long together, it'd be silly to wish harm upon you. So yeah, all the best, happiness and that sort of stuff. I hope you never do what you did to me to anyone else -- more importantly, I hope no one ever does it to you.

Love,

Me.
>>
>>17791411
Yay :3
>>
File: Diu_355_jotaro_body.png (926KB, 742x731px) Image search: [Google]
Diu_355_jotaro_body.png
926KB, 742x731px
A

So you want to start this shit again?you were a big asshole to me almost from the start, then you got everything you wanted by just complaining like a bitch, back then i really wanted to destroy you, the funny thing that at the time P made me happy again, so i never did anything to you and even then karma finally got to you and you started drowning,

When that happened, idebated with myself whether i should kick you while you were on the ground and do something about S or just lets things be and be happy with P

Of couse i decided to go with P because she means a lot more to me, and just forget about you and S , i gave you a chance to get back up

Now i see that just because S likes the stuff i draw, you suddenly feel insecure and you want to attack me again

Well, you have already decided your future, i know you will go down again by the end of december, this time im not going to let you get back up, while you were picking yourself up i kept getting stronger, and now i remember how i really used to be thanks to P

No one here except P knows about this part of me, the next time you are down i'll make sure you stay there until you decide to leave this place, and you know what the best part about this is, im no longer doing this for any sort of revenge, this is just going to be for fun,
>>
M,

I just wish that I wasn't a socially awkward fuck. Maybe then we could have been a thing. But, I am. So, I probably said or did something stupid that turned you away from me.

But, you seem to be a socially awkward fuck as well, so maybe, just maybe there is still a chance. Assuming I can get you to open up a bit.

Well, I guess only time will tell. Hopefully, when I message you next, I'll be able to start breaking down that wall, assuming it is part of the reason for this awkwardness between us.

I do believe that if we become comfortable enough with each other, just to talk as friends, something more may form

D.
>>
H
I don't want to talk to you cause then I can't fantasise about being with you.
V
>>
G,

Wish I felt the same for you as you do for me. Hope we can reconcile in the future and still be friends, cos we were great before.

C.
>>
File: 1471872073619214514.jpg (147KB, 640x569px) Image search: [Google]
1471872073619214514.jpg
147KB, 640x569px
Hey M

I'm finally gonna have some time to myself and I wish I could take you out for drinks or do some other stuff like that together. I've no spoken to you in a while and I'm not even sure if you still remember me but for some reason you've been crossing my mind again recently.

P
>>
>>17793840
Peter?
>>
>>17793878
Nah, sorry to get your hopes up
>>
S-
I took a chance on you. I wasn't really interested physically and I knew about your past but decided for the first time to not worry about how many people someone had fucked or how attracted I was sexually and instead focused on whether or not they were loyal. Well, I got loyalty. Unfortunately you are one of the most ignorant, emotional, selfish, and foolish people I have ever met. Our personalities clash so fucking hard. If I had known you had so many SJW traits and based so much on emotion instead of logic, reason, facts and basically reality, I never would have talked to you. Now here we are living together for two years and no matter how disgusted I get by your inability to see things not my way, but how they ARE, I do love you. I fucking really wish I didn't. I honestly am not surprised that so many people have had difficulty being with you. You are so much more hypocritical than anyone or anything could ever make you realize. I know I am a garbage human, but I can admit it. Fuck I have no where to go with this or in general. Just fuck.
J
>>
S,
Please come back to my apartment. I miss you every second you are not here.
Say something. I need to mourn and move on if this is not going to be. You're such a sweet guy, and i'm hopelessly in love with you.
I know that i'm awkward as fuck, but only because I never thought someone like you, could kiss me and say "I like you."
I just need to know if this is real, or if you're playing with my emotions.
Please call. I cant stand not knowing.
- S
>>
>>17788471
Good luck
The other L you posted on a few weeks ago. im not that L
>>
Its been so many years but I still love you. Even though I only hear the memory of your voice, even though you are not anywhere near the person you were, I still love you with the ferocity of all that time way back. And if I see you again roaming the streets of the city I feel like I will die. I miss you. I miss us. I know though, that what we had will never exist again
>>
I hope someone reads something like this and thinks of what they threw away
>>
>>17794836
you should take your own advice
>>
I want to write a letter to you here, but everything I want to say, I want you to know. What else is left to write, but what I am afraid to say?
>>
Rosa, you´ve really hurt me, if i could choose i wouldnt want to know anything about you.

No woman ever comes close to you, but at the same time its just my brain thinking you were perfect.

Im going to die alone, everyone is always too mean or too naive but its ok, nobody cares or should be measured by my standards, all i want is to be alone and focused but i miss love, i miss having somebody who cares about you and wants to be with you, i dont care about anything, i just want to die since the day you left me.
>>
Im unhappy and its not your fault. I just cant stand to be here. It could have been anywhere, it just happened to be here. It's not because you anger me, Im unhappy with myself and dont know how to be happy. The mornings bleed grey and cut into my stomach and trickle through my knees, little motivation left to keep them moving. I want you to know Im empty right now, but I will be whole again some day soon.
>>
careful with changing your behaviour rapidly it can cause a relapse of past behaviour dont be so eager to change so quick take it slow and learn more lessons along the way
>>
>>17793000
>>17793000
Go fuck yourself. You were no angel and you're petty and small and you'll never change. You saying "all the best lol xD" after saying that shit doesn't absolve you of your faults and darkness. I embraced your demons and gave you literally everything I had and you fucking took it and didn't look back. Stay an asshole, I don't care anymore and I'm done protecting you
>>
its been so many years yet i still feel the same, and you will probably never know. at least we parted on good terms. but the time we spent together imprinted so much on me, there is a part of you in m ever breath. i don't think i have gone a day since we met without thinking about you even if it just be a fleeting thought of your name or a memory of the time we spent together, i wish sometimes that things had gone differently that i didn't say so many stupid things. i nearly feel like you could be my soul mate, there are other people that i've come to care for, but none so much as you.
my soul burns bright thanks to you, and i shall illuminate the way for all who are lost now. i hope by some stroke of fate that i'll get to see you again, but the brief time we spent together was enough to keep me going a lifetime
>>
D
I fucking love you so much, and I mean that in the gayest way possible.
You are your girlfriend are so close I could never break that up, I just think you're so fucking hot like jesus crist what the fuck this should be a crime.
But I aint a homebreaker and you're a good friend, not to mention you would never see me like that
please never see this
D
>>
Why did you say you gonna go do groceries yourself after all, you're sick, I get you want to go out and have a smoke but.... I wanted to talk to you, and bringing you groceries was a good excuse. ;_;
>>
>>17795587
Hahahaha
You fucking stupid whore
>>
>>17795076
hm thanks
>>
oh when i say don't go that's when you leave
>>
S

I can't do this anymore. As much as I like you, you won't ever feel the same about me. So I can't do this anymore.

K
>>
some of us hoard food and it looks ugly
some of us hoard items of a various nature and it also looks ugly
some of us hoard friends, like chintzy little flair you can pin to your shit, and everyone's perfectly fine with that. they might even respect you more. that you have hundreds of friends and none of them even know the real you. that one of them jumps off a balcony and you don't even know his goddamn name even though he's on your friends list
i saw through that veneer from day 1. but it's not even really about you. i'm enraged that people can be so lonely because try as they might to surround themselves with a support network they never really get what they need. everyone's in it for themselves it seems.
>>
>>17795587
Initials?
>>
>>17795194
>Done protecting me
>Cheated

Stay classy, luv. Once again, you're showing how ungrateful you are. And it's funny, I was warned time and time again you'd never appreciate it. I gave you all I had and you call me petty. Heh. That's alright, at least I didn't beg for spare change.
Still, I hope you're well. Be safe and happy.
>>
>>17796284
>That's alright, at least I didn't beg for spare change.
God, you're a really shitty person. I'm not going to be grateful for which I never wanted in the first place. I never ever asked to be supported by you, I'd have rather worked and the only reason I stayed like that is so we could be together.

You having that folder is pathetic and it's things like that that drug us both down. Get off your high horse, it's incredible that all this time I thought you were going to change for the better or recognize your faults or something
>>
>>17796369
Also flirting isn't cheating. Your need to be the victim is sick. Get help.
>>
>>17796369
You could've worked, really could. But sitting on your butt is oh so much more comfortable. I know for a fact you're not who my letter was to, she'd know better than to say I don't recognize my faults. And you did literally ask for money after you were on someone else's dick.
>>17796376
But ya did cheat, don't be silly.
>>
>>17796400
>And you did literally ask for money after you were on someone else's dick.
My own money. That you stole.
>>
>>17796421
I stole? Pray tell.
>>
j,
what the fuck? can you make your position clear
please, are you still interested or not?
a
>>
File: 1480105568072.jpg (203KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480105568072.jpg
203KB, 847x1200px
>>17796431
You stole my heart
>>
>>17796461
Thanks, Peggy. This poor sod is delusional. I wish it was her, so she could hate me.
>>
File: dO25T76X.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dO25T76X.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>17796471
Bonds are important, you should value them
>>
>>17796489
This one was broken beyond repair on both ends. It's as this person said: I have my faults and I try to better myself. It's hard, but I'm well on my way.
Hating and being hated makes it easier. And if this is really her.. I'm plenty hated.
>>
>>17796507
An ancient tale tells of a huge school of golden koi swimming upstream the Yellow River in China. Gaining strength by fighting against the current, the school glimmered as they swam together through the river. When they reached a waterfall at the end of the river, many of the koi turned back, letting the flow of the river carry them away.

The remaining koi refused to give up. Leaping from the depths of the river, they attempted to reach the top of the waterfall to no avail. Their efforts caught the attention of local demons, who mocked their efforts and heightened the waterfall out of malice. After a hundred years of jumping, one koi finally reached the top of the waterfall. The gods recognized the koi for its perseverance and determination and turned it into a golden dragon, the image of power and strength.
>>
>>17796522
Oh, I know that legend. I sorta wish this anon would give me her or my own initial so I can have peace. But apparently they're gone. Thanks for the encouragement.
Never give in.
>>
>>17796507
>Hating and being hated makes it easier
God damnit. You are so weak. Get your shit together in your head, hate prevents you from truly moving on. You keep throwing really mean jabs and it's working to get me to hate you, I never thought you'd do that. You've fallen far, don't let your shadow overtake you. I'm not there to help anymore.
>>
>>17796537
Giving in to the hate feels good for a little while but then you're left with zero connections and isolated because nobody wants to hang out with some asshole who hates everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Vg4uyYwEk

This is good too
>>
>>17796543
I have moved on. That's why I hate you. Now grace me with my initial and let me have my closure.

>>17796550
Thank you for that video, I needed it. I have a boat load of friends and they're always making sure I haven't gone insane. But thank you. Really.
>>
>>17796563
>I have moved on. That's why I hate you.
You've failed. You don't deserve closure yet.
>>
>>17796572
Alright. This really isn't you. Be happy, anon. Everyone deserves happiness.
>>
>>17796563
No problem. Hit up those friends and do something outside of the online realm!

Ja mata
>>
>>17795829
>tfw I'm actually a guy
Doesn't make me any less stupid, though
>>
>>17796574
Lmao. Okay.
>>
>>17796658
You contradict yourself. You tell me I stole, you never said how. You said you care, but won't give me closure. You said you didn't expect this from me, yet you throw jabs just as well.
If you were her, you'd never do this to me.
>>
>>17796574
>>17796658
Stop being faggots and drop initials. I'm fucking bored and I need some entertainment.
>>
If she offers no proof, then that's not her.
>>
Don't encourage me, you idiot - I love you!

It sure was nice to see you today though.

D
>>
>>17796686
You speak really badly of her though, but you think she wouldn't do this?
>>
>>17796807
It goes both ways, doesn't it? She called me a lot more things than I did, yet she didn't expect it. She also accused me of stealing when I'd never do such thing, specially not to her
>>
You know what? I'm sorry. Yeah.
>>
hey, J

I've been thinking about you lately. I don't know why, maybe it's because you're the first J who really reached inside of me and fucked me up. I'd never admit that to your face. No, I'd smile and tell you how well I've been for the last six years.

Well, another J fucked me up for a little while. I still have to see him now and again, although I've decided to become adept at avoiding him, if I can remember to. Old habits die hard.

Anyway, I guess that's the one thing that's different about this year, the fact that you haven't contacted me since last year. Maybe my words finally sunk in. You kept trying to drag me into your drama knowing full well I hate that shit. I keep to myself for a reason.

But i guess all those years ago when we started really talking, I must have made an impression on you that I fucking loved drama. You quickly realized how much I just don't give a fuck about anyone or anything.

You know, in the end, that'll be my downfall. I give a shit, but I only let it show on meaningless empty things anymore.

Well, except for DAPL and BAPL. That shit can't happen.

Anyway, wondering if you're gonna decide to pop up before the year ends or not. I'm told you miss me terribly. Maybe we could finally be friends, are you grown up enough yet?

Probably not.
M's and J's do not mix
>>
H,

I actually enjoyed that saltless piece of hell you called a cake.

Miss you, J
>>
You're annoying and always trying to be better than me. Whenever I do something better or look nicer or threaten your shitty self worth in any way you need to find a way to undermine it. Stop offhandedly mentioning that you used to sleep with my boyfriend. I don't like remembering that and you know it, so just fucking stop. Quit talking about how big your ass is, I don't fucking care. I hate you and I'm glad you moved. You only really sued me as a taxi anyways
>>
Hi C

I love you and I wish you saw me as more than "like a daughter" because I want to cuddle with you at night and listen to you talk about whatever is on your mind. You've helped me so much over the past few years and you're very affectionate and comfy to be around. Although it pains me to say it, I'm glad you're happily married and I love you enough not to try and ruin that.

S
>>
File: tumblr_o3j8hgk8Dn1v79cwgo1_400.gif (162KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3j8hgk8Dn1v79cwgo1_400.gif
162KB, 400x400px
A

I don't know if I can do it again. I loved you so dearly but I don't know if we can get back together. You want everyone and I just want you. I don't want to deal with everyone else you fall in love with again. I don't want to tie you down if you don't want to be and I don't want to make you unhappy. I hate when you're unhappy. I don't think I'm right for you regardless, I need commitment. I miss you, I really really miss you, but I think is being apart is for the best. A lot of me still loves you, but I don't think I can do it again.
>>
Seal
stop being a cunt or I'll go Eskimo on you lmao
>>
L
I'd give you a hug if that would help, you miserable racist old cunt.
Be well.
>>
C
I'm not entirely sure if you feel the same way but this has been tearing me up inside. I think about you every day, you have been such a great friend to me and I've never felt this strongly about anyone other than you. Whenever I'm feeling lonely or bored or self loathing, talking to you or even just seeing you makes me feel loads better. I want to be with you, but I don't know how you feel about me. If you don't feel the same way, I would still want to be close friends with you. Bottom line is I don't want to see you go, that would make me feel worse than you could ever imagine.
>>
Your cousin would still be alive if he wasn't being a nigger like you were.

Robbing shit gets you killed, he was certainly not a victim.
>>
>>17797867
yeah you keep throwing around that word like the insufferable manwhore numpty that you are, it's really worked out for your side, hasn't it.

not you, but fuck off anyway m8
>>
>>17797972
The H word?

My words are weapons
In which
I murder you
>>
R,

I can't tell if you want to talk to me or not. I'm going to keep trying until you tell me yourself.

A
>>
L,

You made a bad call. I know I'm not perfect. I know you feel incapable of starting things. It doesn't matter. You had a chance with someone equal parts brash and reverent, someone willing to build you a world from the ground, someone with whom you never had to dumb down your passion. If you had wanted to do something about that, you would have. You would.

But what you did was sit on your hands when it fucking counted. I'm too old to be angered by being unwanted, but you didn't even bother to reject me. Instead you let me spin my wheels fruitlessly and look for signs. I'm an indecisive cat, but I was damn sure about you.

So I hope you get married to someone pretty and smart and pure one day. And I hope your hairline doesn't start receding during your twenties and your liberal arts degree serves you well. And I hope you wonder what would have happened, for one fraction of one night in your wife's immaculate arms.
>>
I lied. I didn't think you were cute/hot at all.
>>
>>17797978
Yeah maybe 15 years ago when it was still relevant.

Jesus Christ.
>>
S
I want to forget you more than anything.
N
>>
>>17797982
yeah well when you have to settle you still gotta do the dance. here's hoping one day you don't have to lie. lol
>>
File: FB_IMG_1479677911526.jpg (22KB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1479677911526.jpg
22KB, 480x340px
>>17797985
Time is an illusion
>>
>>17797981
Sorry, you were too religious for me
>>
>>17798054
have you replied to the right post
>>
>>17798060
Yeah, I'm just not the L you're addressing, would be fitting with my situation though, kek
>>
>>17798064
well, I'm not religious, but I imagine my situation is pretty common
what happened to you?
>>
C

You make me so happy, and somehow, so sad. Not knowing how you may feel about me tears apart. I suppose it's my own fault though, it's too late now. I'm sure it's just as I assume though, you just want to stay friends, which is why you won't so much as speak to me now because you started putting the pieces together.
No matter what you do, or how you feel, I can't forget you. As much as I'd like to, too..since I've fully convinced myself my feelings are completely one sided, wouldn't it be easiest to just forget about you? Yet despite everything, you making it evident you want nothing to do with me, I still love you.
I hate that I love you.
>>
>>17798114
>Not knowing how you may feel
>I'm sure it's just as I assume
>I've fully convinced myself

hey, stop right there
don't tragically reject yourself and leave C out of it
if you consider the relationship effectively ruined, you stand to lose nothing and gain clarity and even closure by asking what happened

please don't be like me, anon
>>
C

It's not your fault, it's not your moms. It's mine. Stop acting like you have to take care of me. I have done something wrong. I have gotten into that situation without thinking of the possibility of that happening. You keep blaming yourselves, I keep blaming myself for that too and it never ends. I've been a problem for too long and I don't want to be a burden to you. You don't owe me anything. I owe you an apology for leaving.

-C
>>
A

Before you open my door try to mentally prepare yourself for what your're about to see. Once you get over the initial shock, just cut me down and bury me in the backyard or something, I don't give a fuck. Don't let Mom or my coworkers know I went out like this. Make something up. Peace.

A
>>
C

Fuck you, I fucking despise every particle of your disgusting being. I wore my heart out for you, I was there for you when no one else was, and when I needed you most, you disappeared. You talked to me like a fucking child when your life was going nowhere, being saddled with a bunch of poor fucks who only got with you because you were easy.

I got over that shit little crush on you and just wanted to stay friends, but no, you couldn't handle S being with me so you just had to throw your little bitch fit. I'm not even in the country anymore and you still acted like we're best friends on the block. Fuck you, I laughed when you got an STD and I laughed when you sent me nudes in an attempt to get me back. You told S lies about me that fucked up our relationship.

Hope you're happy with that man you got now, you'll be done with him in a year anyway.

C
>>
I love you unconditionally, no matter how hard you try to push me away or hurt me.
>>
>>17788257

I

I fucking hate you for what you did to me. You wrecked my life, you wrecked my emotions, and you wrecked my future. You took everything I had, every dollar to my name...and left me for another man.

I was so proud of who I was, I had control of my life, I was in shape, I had my own home, I was self employeed. I had confidence, I felt attractive...things I never thought I'd have growing up...and then you broke me.

And you have the nerve to treat me the way you do all these years later.

I could ruin your life if I wanted to. I could destroy your name, fuck your career up, get your entire family deported, crush your loverboys career. You're lucky I'm not as vicious as you are.

And yet I still love you, and still tell you happy birthday, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas. Even though I know you'll just respond in silence.

I still pray we will one day be back together. but I know that wont actually happen.

You made sure to create as much destruction and damage as possible. I think I know why, so we could never salvage anything. I know even if you called me right this moment and told me you want me back, even if I said okay and we moved back in together today- there's so much damage to our foundation it would never work.
>>
>>17796543
This message shows you still care. Or at least it's how it looks like to me. It feels nice.
>>
File: 1470542782713.png (246KB, 1136x717px) Image search: [Google]
1470542782713.png
246KB, 1136x717px
M,

I like you. We don't have a whole lot in common but I really do enjoy your company. Your youthful outlook and demeanor is refreshing. The shit that you say while we're hanging out/fucking is insanely hot and it turns me on like nothing else. Don't stop calling me Daddy.

S,

You have no idea the profound effect that you've had on me. I feel that I've had a similar effect on you. I dream of the day that we finally come together. Were you serious about the trip to the French island? I'm so down. Never stop sending me those "uncanny" messages.

Ps - I love the way you ask for a kiss from me. Your lips against mine = pure bliss.

E,

I am sorry that I "cheated" on you with S but two years of the bullshit was enough. I still love you and I still care for you but holy shit are you depressing. Get a job, focus on finishing your course, and work on yourself. You gotta get away from your mother too.. that situation certainly isn't helping. That "cleanliness" issue that you have is annoying as fuck. Get over yourself. Have you stopped smoking yet?

K,

You're fucking crazy and you have a kid now but I'd still like to spend time with you once in a while. Too bad you're a fickle cunt most days. Stop looking in a mirror.

V,

You know exactly how I feel about you. My shitty mistake is the reason why the ladies above are in my life. I'm trying to fill the void with a new you but it still isn't working. The perfect memory of you will always be the one for me.

Can't we get together for a coffee the next time you're in town? Or maybe when I pass through your area? I'd like to see who you've become and I'd like you to see me too.

.....ehhhh, then again...

With much love to my girls,

C
>>
I never told you you were handsome... it was for a reason.
>>
>>17798407
Please don't kill yourself, anon.
>>
Cut deep
>>
H,

We were together for so long and we started so young, I hate that the only reason we aren't anymore is just because we thought it was a bad idea. If this has taught me anything it's that the right choice doesn't exist. If that's the case then this is fine and maybe this was supposed to happen anyway. You were entirely the other half of my soul but removing me from your life looked like one of the easiest things I've ever watched you do.

Anyway I'm all good mostly, I get jealous that some of the people you talk to were clearly bookmarked in your head while we were together, but I probably would have done the same thing and I can't blame you for enjoying yourself.
>>
M

Please stop drinking.
>>
S
Thats just gonna hurt so much if we keep going like this.
T
>>
Anon,

Now I know what love really is. And making love. I've never been this happy before.

Thank you for leaving me.
>>
>>17798114
L ?
>>
Why now? I just can't trust your intentions. You didn't want anything to do with me when I wanted to be your friend. It's not going to be so simple to change your mind.
>>
>>17799855
A

No.
>>
R,

You're not an entirely evil person; in fact, in some ways, you can be decent. But I don't care anymore. Whether it's in 5 years, or 10, or even longer, I will get revenge for what you tried to do me, what you never apologised for, and it will be glorious you sick bastard. I can't believe you get to hold your head high among the rest of us, earning respect for being some kind of virtuoso of harsh but fair justice. You're a monster, and you don't deserve to breed.

But until then, you know, enjoy life. Shit can be good.

H,

You know, if you like me, there doesn't have to be any complicated bullshit, it can just be as simple as that. I don't care if you're skint, I'm only slightly less skint. We can hang out if you want to, it's not rocket science. If I get into a serious relationship, then you start pining, I'm going to be mildly annoyed.

P,

You are an extremely wealthy woman, studying with very little concern for finance, and you have money for whatever you need. Get a hobby you actually like, and maybe you wouldn't need to keep chasing drugs, it might slow down to casual stroll towards drugs.

R,

I appreciate the flirting, but we both know you wouldn't cheat. At least I assume so, I've never actually met the dude.

A,

How's life going? Still vastly heavyweighting your other in terms of drinking? Your friend seemed nice, are you planning to show her aroudn the place anytime soon?

C

Are you doing okay? My spidey senses are tingling, and telling me that you have something huge on your chest that'll probably cause an argument if you don't release it. Same as A to be honest, but I reckon I'm losing contact with you more.

K,

When's the next gathering? Mid December?

Family,

I'm sorry, but I want my freedom. You're all extremely co-dependent people which wouldn't be so bad if you didn't keep stabbing each other in the back. Fucks sake, that only works out well if you're a functioning adult.

C,

Please learn to think before you do something stupid..

cont
>>
C

You've probably caught me staring at you in class like a huge creep. I don't mean to. My eyes naturally drift and you're just so god damned cute. Please don't think I'm a complete weirdo for it.

M
>>
R-

Fuck you indecision, making me hang on by subtle comments and body language and fuck me for despite everything still having feelings for you. I'm going to spend every ounce of my being on getting over you and I'm not looking back.

-J
>>
>>17800085

A,

People need to stop naming their kids with names starting in A. Makes this crap a lot harder.

K

I concede defeat already.

A,

Your dreams haven't died, and they aren't impossible, they've just been delayed. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either a cunt, someone with really low ambition, or both.

C,

Don't be dead, you're the one who laughs the loudest at my jokes. Also, I might miss you.

K,

I see the effort being put in, but that effort is just bouncing of R's head without anything being absorbed whatsoever. You're going to have to be more direct.

G,

You're pretty cool, and I hope life gets better for you soon. Definitely need a hangout at some point.

H,

You may have actually dropped off the face of the earth.

I,

Childhood friends forever, right? [spoiler] ;_; [/spoiler]
>>
>>17788257
J,

I don't give you enough credit. You've grown so much as a person, and I still find myself unable to give you a genuine compliment without adding a disclaimer afterwards. It's not fair to you, and I'm sorry.

N,

I know you're picking up on me wanting you. I wish I could explain how it's just my desperation for a sexual/emotional connection with a woman, and how I like you enough to realize that and work towards a comfortable friendship. But it's not that simple, and I just have to be patient. Hopefully we'll be okay around each other soon.

S,

I hope you're okay. You always seem so stressed, I wish you'd let me in every once in a while so I could be there when you need someone.

Or maybe I just want to be needed by someone I care about.
>>
Anon,
Tell that person how you feel, have courage.
May you start your relationship with them and I was going to say something cheesy, I couldn't find the right way to say it.

anon
>>
>>17795996
Last initials for S and K?
>>
I know something is up with you.
You like him don't you?
Just be straight with me so I know not to waste my time any longer
>>
I.K.Mc

Another year has almost passed and how much I have thought of you since you left, I go to sleep with the same thoughts I wake up with, thoughts of you. Now I sit alone watching others do the things we did. It still aches, everything aches it even makes my bones hurt. I still just want to know why you wouldn't try fix things, you fix a cars bumper not buy a new car when it gets damaged. Or more why couldn't you explain why you didn't want to fix anything? You told me long ago you would never give up, that this was real "for the long haul", how foolish of me.. I believed you, but hindsight's a motherfucker aint it. It has been almost a 2 years and I still struggle to not think of you, I dont think I ever will. I wish you nothing but your dreams whatever they may be.

S.V
>>
>>17798073
There was a girl that liked me and I couldn't even tell her straight up that I'm not interested (her being religious was one of a few things that bothered me about her, although it was probably mostly due to fact I was and I am still in love with a friend), I could see her writing something like what you wrote.
I feel bad about not being honest with her, I kept giving her mixed signals for some weeks. She tried pretty hard
>>
S.

I'm sorry for being a disappointment. I've seen the way he looks at me, and I'm sure it's the same way with you. I've tried, I'm just not good at it. At this point, I don't know if it's something that I can help. I'm not really sure what sort of hopes you had for me, so I don't really know what I should reach for. I'm going to try a bit harder though, and hopefully I'll be able to accomplish something and become somebody you can take pride in while you're still with us. I can't promise you anything more than my best effort. I'm sorry.

M.

I'm going to apologize to you too. You like to act like nothing has changed, and make excuses... I know better than that. I tried to give you something unique, but I never really followed through with that. Now you just see me as somebody unreliable, unlearned, and unattractive. I know the future weighs heavily on your position, and I know you've probably made many considerations. I just want you to know that nothing really changed. I'm having a hard time right now, and in more ways than one. I've been stuck in this perpetual state of coping for quite a while. I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to go. A part of me is waiting for that. I don't want it to happen, but it probably deserves to happen. I'm sorry.

Z.

I've cursed you out a bit, but in reality I can't really blame you. It was a dumb move, obviously. I wish I could explain to you a bit better. To be honest, it was probably the best thing for you. You had some incredible ideas, and the dedication to chase them. Me, I'm still the same person I was. I think I would've held you back. If I wanted you to know anything, I'd want you to know that I consider those the best years of my life. It was stupid shit, but it was something I'd never had before. I'm sorry things had to end like that. You were closer to me than anybody has been, honestly.
>>
>>17801028
sounds uncomfortable for everyone involved
I'm in love with a friend too but he doesn't really want a relationship because girls freak him out
luckily no extreme religion involved
>>
K,

I really like you. It's too bad you have a boyfriend.
But to be honest, I don't care. I'm just happy to be your friend. I may never tell you how much I truly adore you for fear that we would no longer be friends.
Excited to see you on Tuesday, I'll have your book.

A
>>
''Do you still have feelings for him?''

No shit, Sherlock. I don't get why everyone is so surprised that they take a while to die off. When you end a relationship that meant a lot, you can't just forget all about it and act like nothing happened. Losing a serious lover is like losing a sibling, there's a period of mourning that must take place unless you're a sociopath. No fucking shit.
>>
K, I wish we could yell at each other and masturbate to the feelings. I regret not doing that when I was with you in real life. You're a scumbag and I want you to wreck my puss.
>>
''You need to move on!'' Burn in hell, please. Don't tell me what I can and can't feel. God, it's such a stupid thing to say. How can you stop caring about someone altogether?
>>
>>17801039
A.

I was sort of an asshole to you too. As your hobbies changed, I found it more difficult to connect with you. I wasn't the most social person to begin with, so with no common ground and Z out of the picture, I would've found it challenging to maintain our relationship. We always gave you shit, but you were pretty cool in your own right. I don't know how you survived your situation. We just kind of fell out, but it was pretty much the same deal. I think you were almost more motivated than Z in some regards. I'm sorry I was a bit of an asshole. Thank you for the message, by the way.

R.

I never know what I'd want to say to you. It's funny how you can spend so much time with somebody, yet know so little about them. I'm sorry about that, as well. The whole situation was pretty rocky at best. I wasn't used to that sort of thing, and gender certainly did play a role. I'm sorry that we never really got to talk. I'm also sorry that I never really knew whether or not to take you seriously. I didn't know how to take action, or couldn't verify the validity of your claims well enough to justify extreme action. So, I tried to do what I could, and be somebody you could talk to. Though, I'm pretty sure that isn't exactly what you had wanted. I still hate trailing dots, by the way. I was always afraid that one day you'd come to find that you'd grown to dislike me. I knew I wasn't interesting, and I was quite serious about my concerns regarding the basis of your actions not being genuine, but out of, "pity" or some urge to help me. I didn't want to be a problem or a patient, I just wanted to be your friend. Overall, I'd have to say you're doing better without me. I wanted to know if you were still alive (Yeah, thanks for that concern, by the way) and you looked pretty happy. I'm glad.

I'm sorry for the hot and cold, but I think we were both kind of in an odd place back then.

Good luck to all of you, no matter what your endeavors.
B.
>>
Why does everyone pretend it's normal to just move on? That's awful. How can you say you truly loved someone if you can just forget about them? Would you disown your mother that way? Are most people truly that cold? Fuck this universe.
>>
Dear N
I'm often than not reminded how I need something....more?....different? I don't know but this year is probably the last year I will see you. I'm going to move on and just be single for a while, do the whole ONS shit and see where that gets me. Something has to be better than this.
>>
M
I'm sorry bro. I was pretty upset, but I overreacted. I don't completely understand what happened, but I should have given you the benefit of the doubt. We were friends for a long time, and I threw that away because I'm paranoid of people figuring out what a mess I really am. I guess I expected you to understand something I never even tried to communicate, which is unfair. I'm completely terrified of exposing my true nature to people, and when I lost it that day it was the real deal. Something I don't even tell my friends about. To hear about myself secondhand felt like a betrayal of a bond of trust I felt I shouldn't have to communicate. I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense, and I'm sorry if I'm being melodramatic. Maybe we shouldn't have been friends. Maybe this is for the best.
>>
PL,

If you knew how often Ive thought about you over the last 6 or so years you'd be surprised. I know we were VERY young but I felt like you were special, always have.

The stuff we've been doing together recently and the stuff you said to me at that party made me so happy, but I'm to self depreciating to think I'd ever have a shot with someone like you.

When you talked to me about how you broke up with your bf, I felt like that was my chance, but of course, I didn't take it. Heard you got back together with him. That sucks but oh well, that's how things go I guess.

You'll always be different for me.

Anon
>>
H

I know you know I had a thing for your sister. Probably went deeper than you thought. I really, really liked her. I'm almost certain she liked me as well and am about 95% sure she was at least attracted to me, but it would never have worked, for a myriad of reasons, many of which would be obvious, to you especially. I know we'll never talk about it, unless we're drunk, might bring it up then.

I like to think im over her, but if im honest, I still get butterflies every time she's around, too bad it could never work.

And to you -T

God it could have been good, so good. I'll probably think about what could have been until the day I die. But it's not wise to dwell on these things, I think you're amazing, attractive, funny and creative. Everything I'd ever want.

Also, the guy you're with is an ass hole. I know you'll find someone way better and doesn't do retarded and hurtful shit like him.

Love

Anon
>>
>>17788257
D
Took me a while after you've left me that I really miss you. I regret for not caring about you as you did for me all this time. I am really sorry. Wish you could come back and It would all be total different. Rest in peace dear love.

S
>>
I'm not sure. I haven't been sure for a long time. I've stuck by you because i genuinely love you. I don't think you're good for me though. I'm not the one for you either, I can tell. I wish I was enough for you. I'm sure I'll be loved properly one day it's just a shame it won't be by you. The idea of telling someone else that I love them seems unnatural. It should be you, always.
>>
>>17801246
I think life is like drugs.

It doesn't make sense until you're selling your shoelaces for another hit.

Or...

Yeah.
>>
Dear W,

I'm sorry, but I can't help but be secretly mad at you. I can't help how I feel for you at all. It didn't matter how much we had our stupid little arguments, at the end of the day we all talked and laughed after and everything was fine. I still felt the same for you. You fucking turned me upside down since three years ago. I've never traveled a thousand miles to spend time with anybody that wasn't family, and even if we only spent 3 days face to face with each other, I still think that trip was worth every hour in the car and more. I was more comfortable with you than I'd been with almost anybody in my life. Just talking to you all day, and to finally be in person was more fun than I could have asked for. I don't know if you noticed though, that I was on the verge of tears when you started telling me some of the things our friends were saying - people who had the same feelings for you, telling you they hoped I left your place soon, or that they were feeling sick because I was there, when we were just having fun together for a few days, even if the highlight of it all was taking a walk to get lunch. You said we'd talk about it, and that you had to make an important decision in the next few weeks. The next day when I left I started to miss you the moment you left my sight. I'm uncertain what you felt at the time, since you said yes to one of the others the day after I left. And we never sorted out what was wrong between them and me. And I don't want to bring it up because it'd make me seem like a horrible person when I took the fact that I lost you so seemingly well, even going as far as to personally wish well to the one you chose. It crushes my gut every time I think about how I really did have no chance. I can't help but be upset when someone who lives even further away from you than me, and who handled me being there, someone who was friends with him, a total stranger; like I shouldn't be trusted. I can't help but be upset when I lost you like this.

S.
>>
File: 1480260492417.gif (2MB, 250x181px) Image search: [Google]
1480260492417.gif
2MB, 250x181px
>>17801260
>>
Dear V.

I wish I could open up to you and talk to you about everything that goes on in my house, everything that upsets me, my fears, my insecurities; I wish I could talk to you and ask for guidance and advice, because I know you came from a fucked up family too and it made you the strong and wise person you are today. I wish I could speak freely around you without being scared I'll accidentally drop a hint that I think I'm falling in love with you.

I don't want you to know. God, I hope you go to your grave never knowing that I ever felt this way about you. Its better for everyone that way. For Me, you, and your girlfriend. I have no intention of taking you away from her (even if I did, I know I would fail anyway). I'm so happy for the two of you and I hope you stay together forever. I just wish I wasn't such a feelsy faggot piece of shit, and I wish I knew better than to catch feelings.

I wish we could all be friends, but I know I have to avoid talking to the two of you because I don't want to cause trouble. To be honest, when I first met your girl, I was scared shitless. I was scared she'd know. I'm still scared of her finding out.

V, when I move away in January, maybe you and I should cut ties. That way I can eventually get over you, and you'll have one less awful person to deal with.

I will miss you so, so much, and I wish you nothing but the best.

Love, A.
>>
>>17793000
>>17795194
You two know each other?
>>
L,

As soon as you picked me up I had this weird moment of dejavu, it felt more like I was getting in the car with a friend, not a stranger. I was immediately comfortable in your presence. When I looked at you it felt like there was some external pressure telling me that you were important. I know it all sounds really silly but I wish I got your number, or full name, or hell even an email. I can't stop thinking about you since then.
Ah well, if anything this will give me some inspiration for writing.
I hope that you can give me a ride again sometime.

K
>>
Why should I ever forgive you for what you did?
>>
File: 1473550233054.gif (3MB, 287x191px) Image search: [Google]
1473550233054.gif
3MB, 287x191px
P.

I loved you a lot, why did you dumped me on the last minute? I wanted to get married get good jobs and raise children. I wanted to be a father and teach my future kids about the world and such. Now you're gone and..I just love you. I just can't be alone like this. All my life is alone. Since I was a kid and now again. Please don't leave me..

I love you..
This time I really mean it..

A
>>
A

Desperation is not a good look which is something ugly gooks like yourself will never understand besides you are infertile, everyone has always known this so quit pretending you're 'pregnant' you dumb bitch. I hope that you fucking realize your lies are embarrassing.

P
>>
T
Already you've begun to work your way back into my daily thoughts. Moment to moment, my focus is on you.
Well, fuck. So much for "distance and a chance to cool off". I guess that it either wasn't long enough, or I'm never going to get over you.
You know, if you'd let me integrate you into my life, the openness would help defuse and diffuse the alluring mystique that my stupid brain wants to create around you. Guess that's not going to happen though, so.... yeah.
I liked it better when I thought you were unobtainable.
Anyway.
It was nice to catch up. Stay safe.
X
>>
I love you too much to let go of you, S. I can't forget you about and I can't switch off my feelings for you. You mean that alot to me. I tried to pursue others but they don't make me happy at all.
Your eyes always turn me towards you.

- P
>>
Dear Amy,

STOP BEING A RETARDED FUCKING BITCH HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU KEEP GETTING WOKE AS FUCK AND DOING EVERYTHING PERFECT THEN YOU GO HOME AND GO BACK TO BEING RETARDED AND BASIC AND TRASHY AS FUCK I FUCKING LOVE YOU BUT EWJROIQWEJKLMDFJ JUST STOP BEING FUCKING RETARDED AND COME OVER AND SMOKED A BLUNT 1 TIME AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL YOUR PROBLEMS FOR YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND EVERYTHING WILL BE AWESOME WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP DOING THE SAME FUCKING RETARDED SELF DESTRUCTIVE SHIT OVER AND OVER AND FUCKING OVER WHEN YOU DAMN WELL KNOW BETTER YOURSELF WHAT THE FUCK

AND STAYING WITH A GUY WHO YOU CHEATED ON AND LIED TO ABOUT IT IS NOT ACTUALLY DOING HIM A FAVOR IT IS JUST PUTTING HIM THROUGH MORE BULLSHIT AND CAUSING MORE LONG TERM PAIN AND SUFFERING FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED COME THE FUCK ON

STAY FUCKING WOKE NEXT TIME DONT JUST IMMEDIATELY GO BACK TO BASIC TRASHY SLUT MODE WITHIN A WEEK WHAT THE FUCK I CANT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU IF YOU KEEP BEING SO RETARDED

Love,
DJ
>>
>>17788257
You need to accept my authority over myself when it comes to talking about the events in my own life. The degree to which you contravene and confabulate can only be described as schizoid.
>>
Dear A,
I love you a lot. Thank you for understanding me more than anyone has before in my life. And when you don't, you keep trying to until you do. I will keep trying my best for you because I know you're doing the same.
We fought a lot for a little while and it was kind of my fault. It was my insecurities that I fueled by speaking to people who were biased.
But we're so strong.
I can't wait to marry you.
-L
>>
E,
You make me feel like crap. You have accomplished so much and are going to keep it up as we get older. I feel like everything I've done is nothing compared to you. But despite feeling like shit, I think I'm in love with you. I can't keep you off my mind some nights. I want to text you, but don't have a reason. I want to say something, but don't want to distance us. I know you aren't into relationships. I know it probably wouldn't work out with us. But I can't stop feeling like this. I'm sorry if this hurts you.
J
>>
Talk to me, make me laugh, get to know me enjoy it and think about it. Tell me anything, I want to listen, don't have silence and form romance. Im word for word weird and so are you, we already mash together, we can be alone yet I feel at home being alone with you.
>>
>>17801787
It's less of 'should' and more of 'want'.
>>
>>17801630
Sure seems like it, that was a wild read
>>
AL,

Forest
Car
Kitchen
Couch
On top of the washer
In the ocean
Etc...

PA
>>
>>17802541
We do, yeah. I sometimes fly into an incoherent rage and push dear people away from myself, often leading them to hate me. This wasn't the first time and unfortunately it likely won't be the last.
Love is a complicated thing. So is regret and resentment. I meant it when I said I wish her well, but we are both far better off away from each other. We're so ingrained into each other's core, we bring out the worst on one another.
She's not without flaws, she failed me just as much as I failed her. Maybe even more. But she's still someone I didn't want hating me. As contradictory as it seems.
What's done is done, I just hope she can look back and see the good stuff we went through as well.
"You'll never change". Hah. That stings a lot.
>>
J,
I love you but I shouldn't. Have a safe drive back.
>>
Dear T,
I don't know why you're all take and no give.
You make so many assumptions about me too. The me in your head is based entirely on conjecture you accept as fact before bothering to find out. I don't know why you cut me off without so much as having the decency to tell me we were through.
You might be the most selfish person I've ever had to deal with.
But for some goddamn reason, I still love you and can't get over it.
I wish you were dead. Then you'd at least be a nice person in my memories.
But the longer time goes on the more you betray those memories.
Fuck you,
J.
>>
C

I'm out of work so your Christmas present is gonna be cheap

A
>>
Wow. You blocked me. I'm not sure why, but it feels bad. Was the whole "we'll always be part of each other" a lie?
I'm at loss as to what you're reacting to. I just wish you didn't hate me, that you kept true to your own words that we mean far too much to each other.
>>
R,
i miss our talks. i think youve out grown me and it hurts but i as long as you are happy that is all that matters.
>>
>>17803153
Maybe their phone is just off
>>
>>17803199
Social media, but thank you for trying to alleviate my anxiety.
>>
>>17801063

Nah man. Different people have different ways of coping but the end result is that you do move on and learn to live without the person.

It certainly does suck for quite some time..
>>
Momo,

I haven't moved on and I haven't forgotten about you. About us. That shit was as real as it gets between two people. My thoughts are with you wherever you go.

Ps fuck you for this rush fix job I've got to do on this goddamn stupid computer. It'll be a miracle if I can get this working.
>>
AK

i love you i love you i love you
kocham ty
kochanie
proszÄ™
dziękuję
prosze bardzo

i love you i love you i love you i only wish i could say it to you

you told me you liked me and wanted me
and wanted to take it slow
we'll go as fast as you want to darlin
dziewczynka

i fucking love you

love, a
>>
>>17788257
L

December 1st will be two years since I last saw and talked to you. Every day since then I've thought of you. These dreams only get more painful the longer its been since I saw you. I love you

A
>>
>>17803153
Are you fucking kidding me? You have a folder. Dedicated. To hating me. I meant it when I said you'd airways a part of me, and I don't take it back, but why would I want someone like that in my life???

I'll be sure not to bother you for spare change ever again. All the best, T.
>>
R,

i know you'll never see this but fuck it i guess. i love you.
- S
>>
Dear XKS

Thanks for listening

A
>>
Dear O,

I wasted all that time on you. I loved you more than I thought I could love someone. I loved you until I was sick.

I see you now and am THANKFUL we never became anything because you turned out to be a brainwashed SJW with a meaningless degree in womens studies. You're a liberal douche in every sense of the word.

You would have destroyed me. I am happy it worked out this way.
>>
Dear
Mam Ci tak wiele do powiedzenia tylko ty mnie kiedyś wysluchałas tylko ty mi chciałaś pomóc nie mam ci za źle ze ci się nie udało nie mam ci za źle ze zaczelas unikać poważnych rozmów nie będę już wylewać swoich trosk tylko prosze pozwól mi znowu byc twoim przyjacielem
>>
File: hole in chest.jpg (164KB, 900x688px) Image search: [Google]
hole in chest.jpg
164KB, 900x688px
Dear religious parents.

Fuck you.
>>
>>17803504
Hey, morning. You sound really angry at me, more than you've ever been. This isn't the best place to talk. It's not wanting me in your life, I don't think we can and will ever be part of each other's life. I don't want to, alright? But does hating make anything better? Has it ever? Wasn't that part of what messed us up?
Why would I hate you? I mean, I get why, but I don't, alright? Hate is too strong. And it wouldn't be good to hate anyone. Specially you.
If you don't wanna talk this out, you're on your own right. But clear your head and ponder on this: do you truly want to hate me or me to hate you?
All the best, L. Sincerely though.
>>
S,

Please forgive me. I need the peace of mind that I have lacked for so long that I have started experiencing dysfunction elsewhere in my life. I truly shouldn't have done you like I have. All I ask is that you forgive me and the urge to die goes.

E
>>
Ohhhhhhhh. I got to work and read a bit of the thread. You got it allllll wrong. It'd be sad if it weren't so funny.
>>
>>17791724
You're right. I'm done. You don't know everything and if we work together maybe we can make the world a better place. Peace and love. Thank you.
>>
J,

I was me who put the mason jar through your windshield. eat shit and die.

Best Regards,
J.
>>
N,
You've loved me for so long. You said I was the most beautiful person you've ever met. But here we are. You're dating my sister. It kills me inside. I want to throw up every time I see you two together. I don't want to tell you because I've already hurt you enough.

I should have dumped him. R was right. You are the most precious thing to me. My best friend. Now I can't even look at you without feeling sick.

I gave you my body once, remember? Now yours belongs to her. Maybe that's all I was good for. I love my sister, but why would you do this? Why? There are so many thoughts in my head but

I love you so fucking much.

Please don't leave me alone.

N
>>
I think I could have loved you. I'm not sure what that feels like, and have doubted since I was young my capacity to even begin to understand others, let alone love them.

You might have been so disgusted by our similarities that you would turn away from me for something ideal and beautiful instead. I can understand that. Even if you didn't, you might have been suspicious of me and my intentions. That's fair.

I wonder if you were born feeling that way. I was. I wonder if everyone is. You exist as a person, therefore you are one. Why, then, do I feel like I'm intruding upon people?

I wish I at least genuinely believed in an afterlife enough to think that someday I can wade through some cosmic mob to seek out your very soul and try to comfort you. The fact that I don't keeps me alive, so that I can think about it instead.

Thank you for being born.
>>
>>17788257
Dear, F

I love you, Im happy if you're happy even if your happiness doesn't include me.

I always be here for you

Love, J
>>
No initials. You unblocked me the same day I posted in this thread, but all you sent to me was a nice "good luck in the future" message. If you have something important to say to me, say it now please.
>>
>>17804556
How do I know that you'll respond?
>>
>>17804641
On the off chance you are my person, I'd always respond to you.
>>
Melissa
I love you dammit. You alienated people around you, but you're nice to me. You're the kindest of anyone that I know. Last night was fun, sorry I was so anxious, I get that way around you.

You're going away in the summer. I want to try my best to do something with you, but it's killing me. It's hard for me.

I want to tell you how I love you and I want to be there for you, and I want to do everything I can to provide and take care of you for as long as I possibly can.

I don't. I haven't. I know you still talk to him, and I don't want to mess your life up.

I just want to be with you. I don't even want sex. I just want to be with you, that's it.

I'm sorry Melissa, maybe I'll talk to you before you leave about this. Maybe I'll be able to tell you how I feel in a way that isn't weird or shuts the door for any hope of a relationship.

I'll see you tomorrow

I love you

-Clay
>>
J
You're an asshole for taking me out so early in risk last night.

Fuck you

-C
>>
>>17804684
Well post initials how else will this person guess past the vagueness and anonymity, at least this way a move can be made with a little bit of surety
>>
D
I'm so sick of you lying about g. You're both fucking losers and deserve eachother. I hope you and your basic bitch are happy together in your sexless and ugly life. At least you won't have to worry about her getting hit on or who she's texting haha
>>
>>17805227
G as in gonnerea?
>>
F,

I miss you so damn much, but I will wait hours, days, months and years for you to come back.

I love you.
>>
O
I'm so sorry. I screwed up. I love you and will do anything to get you to trust me again. Just give me a chance.
>>
T
I don't care about anything, you are still the best thing that ever happened to me. It'd be nice if you'd accept my never-ending worship and gratitude, but even if you don't that's fine too.
I love you in a strong and non-sexual unhealthy obsession kind of way, and I always will.
You're the greatest.
X
>>
File: 1479068960329.jpg (33KB, 480x465px) Image search: [Google]
1479068960329.jpg
33KB, 480x465px
Victoria,

Please use curse words less often. They're not nice, and make me feel sad and broken.

No-one in particular.
>>
Come to daddy
>>
File: THISISIT.jpg (42KB, 400x458px) Image search: [Google]
THISISIT.jpg
42KB, 400x458px
>>17788257
Dear J

I finally learned how to make a Thermite grenade properly, say goodbye to your fucking car you fat fuck.

JM.
>>
K,

I wish you wouldn't be so disinterested and cold when we text. I know were not teens, but it still really throws me off, because you're so close to me in person, and I never know what exactly do you want when you're not around, or if you even want me at all. Also every time I fear I won't see you again until we actually meet again, because you never seem to be interested in meeting again.

I just want to kiss your sweet beautiful lips again, I always fear it was our last time when you leave.

M
>>
>>17788257
Dear C,
I found out where you live last night, Say goodbye to your house you miserable whore.
JM.
>>
>>17788257
Dear P.

You're also a prick and I'm going to fucking shoot you if I see you again, I dont know where you went and I'll probably wont ever see you again but if I do you're gonna die, I'm sick of your normie ass shit.

JM.
>>
>>17788257
Dear K

You dont deserve P, or maybe you do but STILL, She's so cute and cool and you know, I hated you before you got on with her, but now I hate you more, I wont do anything to you since P's my friend but I hope you fucking drown in your own shit you skinny smartass chadwannabe fucker.
>>
>>17802096
>youre woke
>come smoke a blunt
Lol u faggot
>>
>>17788257
Dear E

I hate you, You've made me weak, you've made me who I am today, Everything that has happened and will happen soon is your fault, You could've just forgotten all about it and left it as it is but fuck no you had to go and ruin my life when I was doing just fine. Even though you're gone I havent forgotten you and I curse your fucking grave.

JM
>>
>>17788257
Me,

You need to get your shit together. You cant just keep pissing away your day on the internet. You wont ever graduate at the pace youre going and if you cant get a scholarship then youre going to be fucked doing some boring fucking job instead of what you know you want to do. You need to buckle down and focus, you CAN do it. Youre not too dumb, youre not dumb at all. You could make it. But youre lazy, and youre afraid, so you spend your time escaping instead of working towards what you want. You cant let your feelings inside just keep bottling either. Other people shouldnt be determining shit like that for you, and if you ever want to be happy you need to figure out quick what youre going to do with your issues. You need to realize who is good for you and who isn't and act accordingly.

You need to stop hiding it all away. Stop hiding from it, stop escaping behind apathy and entertainment.

Me
>>
You're a product of your own demise. I have you countless times telling you specifically on how to fix things and yet you don't. I've have given you one last time to have everything fixed but you chose to lie on your bed practically alone and to be forgotten. You saved yourself instead of fixing yourself so you could fix others. You left to save yourself, and every choice you make, destruction follows.
>>
I really don't wish you ill but I wish I never knew you existed.
>>
you say you still care about me? stop being a fucking hypocrite
>>
I still have romantic feelings for you, and sometimes I don't, and sometimes I resent you. And I wonder if you think about me, or miss anything? This shit is kinda hard to know.
>>
File: 9gRZ2wB.png (79KB, 200x251px) Image search: [Google]
9gRZ2wB.png
79KB, 200x251px
I'm glad you died. You destroyed my best friend. You made him addicted to all sorts of drugs all because you practically forced him to do it. All you did in the relationship was fuck big boys on Tinder. He didn't know. He didn't want to listen to me. He trusted you. Whatever. You know how vulnerable he is, fuck you. I cannot believe people shill your fucking existence and death, even a year later. Your family is a fucking nutcase, too: uploading every single fucking day paragraphs of how they miss Kasey and how they are willing to take donations up the ass while your mother sits on the welfare throne. You fucks sleep with her clothes on yourselves. Your family named a barbie doll after you, coddling you to bed. And do not even get me started on the photos you showed Ben. Holy shit. You SHOWED the tree that fell straight on top of her, gore and everything. Do you know how badly you traumatized my best friend? And yet here I am being the crazy one thinking the world is better off without you or your family.

Not a single of you fucks knew Kacey the way I did. You literally saw her twice during high school and talked shit about her. Meanwhile I tried being her friend, but was always shot down because i was a bad influence. Somehow I was a "bad influence". Yes, I am the bad one. Said no one ever. Fuck me for not taking xanax and acid every other day. Fuck me for being a good lil' sport. I don't give a shit if I sound edgy as fuck. I am glad you are gone. I hope they lose your ashes.

That felt good to get off my chest.
>>
>>17805457
What's his/her name?
>>
It'd be so much easier if you'd just respond and we talked everything out. But you want to do the silent treatment whatever. I know you think about me. I'll send you a merry Christmas text or something. Not like you're gonna respond but I don't give a shit lmao. I wasn't lying when I said you're too good of a person to let go of. I'll give you as much time as you need, I have all the time in the world anyways. I'm going to go do whatever in the meantime, as I assume you're doing. Best regards ____
>>
>>17805737
thread's full of love and family issues and then this pops up

fr though sorry to hear what happened to your friend
>>
P.

I feel so distant, and I don't know how to fix this.
I don't have the answers you are looking for,
>>
>>17805786
T.
That's all you get.
>>
>>17805622
If that's true why do you keep getting back into contact with me?
>>
>>17805857
I hate u, biatch
>>
>>17805862
You're so pretty when you're angry.
>>
Why am i such a pussy, like the girl litreally gave me so many signals
She looks at me all the time in class and when i was with mo, she was looking at us to. Litreally i had to do was go introduce myself and just say hi. Get to know her why cant i do that much??!! Its understandable that its a little bit hard to because she is always with her friends. But honestly that should just increase your chances. I just feel a little nervous the fact that she might not he what i yhink she is and she might just be compeltly uninterested in me and if i make a fool of myself it will be a lot harder for me to talk to a another girl because this incident willl always linger in my subconsious mind :(
>>
>>17805471
>>17805486
>>17805491
>>17805533
Chill the fuck out.
>>
M,

I feel really frustrated at myself for having such a huge crush on you. I love you so much and we have sat together for half a year, yet I haven't said more then a few words towards you. I don't know why I can't do it. It might be the amount of attention you give me, as if your interested in what I have to hear. I don't get that from anyone else so it's nerve racking. I really want to get to know you more but it must be creepy to talk such an unhealthy freak like myself. I'm sorry for being such a wimp.

-C
>>
>>17788257

L,

I was angry at you for so very long, for how much power over me you knew you had, and how thoughtlessly you were with my heart.

But you were as dumb as I was. You were wrong to mistreat me as you did, but I was wrong to worship you as I did. I worshipped you because I didn't value myself, and I taught you not to value me.

The way you treated me hurt, but it made me realize I deserved more, and that I was worth more. I grew up. I went places. I became a man I am now proud to be, and I found a woman who is proud of who I am because for all my jokes, she sees the quiet, kind boy I once was.

I saw you on the street a year ago. You didn't recognize me. I barely recognized you. You had three kids. You looked both happy and struggling. You looked like someone who loved her family and desperately needed a lucky break.

I hope you get it. You hurt me, but I barely remember it now. Now I mostly only remember how happy you made me, breifly. I hope one day you barely remember how hard things were, or looked, that day.

And I hope you take up running. Because you really got fat.

J
>>
>>17804857

I don't want to post initials. How about a memory that makes it clear only to us who I am? Do you remember how truly awful and sneering the waiter was at the pizza restaurant by the sea? He really did his best to ruin that night, but walking out to the river's inlet with you, that's something no one could ruin.

It doesn't matter what it is you have to say. I promise to listen, and respond. If it's you, that is.
>>
>>17806157
I remember.
>>
>>17806328

Then. Well then I don't know quite what to say. I'll let you say whatever it is, if it's going to be said. It's up to you. If you don't, I'll understand, given everything.
>>
Hey. L
I saw you and S at prom... and you looked sooo happy... and the more I thought about it... the more I realized... I was such a jerk to you... I caused a bunch of problems and then I acted like you were the one that caused them... and... I'm SO SORRY!... I somehow thought in my twisted little head that I had the worst life on the planet... and I can't express to you how wrong I was... and the worst thing I did to you... God, I wish I could take that back... If you hate me then... Good. I hate myself, too, for what I did,... ALL the things I did. I was never there when you needed me... I didn't take time out of my schedule to hang out with you... And I broke your heart... I didn't mean to, but sometimes my thoughts are the worst things ever and I find them ok... I not asking you to forgive me... I just wanted to tell you that I still care about you and that I'm sorry... sorry beyond words... I hate myself for what I did... Out of all the stupid mistakes I've made in my life, not being your perfect boyfriend. That one was the stupidest. Hands down, without a doubt stupidest, dumbest thing I've ever done... I... feel ashamed for every single time I told you that I loved you... every time I kissed you... every time I pretended I was something I'm not: a hero, a savior, a boyfriend, a normal person. That last one... That's something I'll never be. I want to be a normal kid... SO BADLY I want to be a normal kid... but I'll never be that. Just enjoy your time with Shawn... he's got something I don't... I don't know what it is... but he's got it.
I'm sorry, L
Goodbye.
>>
C and A

We were great friends and i saw the ending of this friendship before you all told me. The way you guys distanced youselves from and our talks slowly became meaningless conversation that made me feel stressed. I knew i was the problem, but I didnt know what the specific issue was. You guys never directly told me and in the end we fell out.You two will be happy together, It hurts, but i understand. I will not fight a war that i have already lost. Damn, I really did fuck up a good friendship

C
>>
>>17806367
Can we try again?
>>
>>17806485

Say it to me. Off of this platform, privately. Talk to me about it. There's a lot we'd need to discuss and a lot we'd need to talk about. What I used to say though, about putting the effort in? That hasn't changed, it just depends on the circumstances.
>>
A,

I don't know what you see in me.
I don't understand how you can be so patient with me.
I don't get why you want to be with me.

R
>>
>>17806138
>i'm a quiet kind boy

wow what amazing inner beauty i'm so glad a woman saw it in you, so beautiful, such a desirable trait, being a nice guy

except it isn't and you're not
you're just another basic little chump who proves that 20% of men will always sleep with 80% of women because 80% of YOU are worthless degenerates who want a pretty package without having to work for it
>>
E,

I'm sorry I can't work up the nerve to tell you how I feel yet. It's a fact that you already know, and the reason why you haven't given me your response straight is because I haven't given you anything to respond to. "I can't be direct back to something that isn't direct to me," is how I got tipped off to how you knew. Why can't I just tell you and get it over with? There was never a better time than now, and yet I can't force out the words. We've been out so much together, you drove out an hour to a national park with me for an ill planned date that neither of us liked in the end, but still smiled through. Why didn't I tell you then? On the way back to your place from our last date, why didn't I tell you then? What about tomorrow, where we're back to being thrown together in a public setting? Will I tell you then? If we go out again, will I tell you then? If actions speak louder than words, then I guess your selective hearing just blocks out the cries of "I just want to be with you." And my mental block keeps me from saying the only thing that'll pierce the wall. I hope I can get it off my chest. I hope that, no matter what it is, i'll be able to get your response.

D
>>
H,

I never really knew how much you were holding me back, always being there for you was my fault but when you started to treat me like shit I realized that I was supporting you mentally and physically resulting in an unbalanced mess. I was broke in more ways than one by the end of it and it feels nice to stand on my own two feet without consistently needing to hold you up. Instead of ever facing responsibility you would rather blame others and the worst part is I fell for it. Our relationship taught me a lot and my future partners have you to thank, I certainly won't make the same mistake twice. I do want to see you succeed but I won't forget what you did to me. Instead of making yourself better and growing, you would rather focus your life on trying to hurt me. I can see through your charade but I don't care enough hold you up once again.
>>
J

I'm sorry I wasn't good enough. I'm sorry I didn't show you off as much as I should have, and I'm sorry I couldn't ever focus, because of my disability. The sixteen months we spent together was the best ones of my life. I'm so angry and lonely without you. When we got romantically interested with each other, I never felt these feelings. Every day and night is pain and I wish you weren't already looking for college boys to talk to, especially since it's only been 24 days. I feel like I'm nothing without you. I wish I could make you love me again, but I know that's impossible. We took each other for granted. I'm sorry I was only "nearly perfect" and I'm sorry you had to break my heart. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

D
>>
>>17806543

Who are you really angry at?
>>
To my parents,

I wish you would hate me so I could validate killing myself, they're amazing people but I wish they weren't. I dont want to cause them pain so I want to try, I love them both, but 2 years since I got destroyed in every possible way and nothing has changed, pills, therapy constant reassurance and I still just want to leave this mortal coil, god I'm a piece of shit, but I gotta try... till I bury them both then I can finally die and will probably be crushed enough with their loses to finally do it. I am so sorry I cant be a better son and actually not waste my potential. Fuck.

Endless love and sorrow,
Slade.
>>
I'm sorry I kissed K she was your girlfriend and I know I should have known better but part of me feels like she likes me more somewhere inside or I just happened to do the right thing at the right time. But even though I say I'm sorry I'm not sorry anymore I accept what I did and I'd do it again if given the chance and that scares me because we are letting a girl get between our friendship. I guess because I've never had an actual girlfriend before and that day I just said fuck it all and let my emotions take me where I wanted to be instead of refrain and damn did I feel liberated. You can hate me till the ends of the earth but I was able to find something in someone once in my life who may see nothing in me now I'm not sure but we still have strong conversations. I know this makes me a bad person but I wasn't getting anywhere being good to begin with.
>>
>>17806862
Well, I sure hope you two enjoyed it, because I'm going to make damn sure you never fucking see each other again. We'll see how much she likes you when she's in a fucking casket.
>>
Betsy,
You don't seem happy now. You still seem like an angry, confused person. But I am an angry, confused person too, and it seems like after the years you found someone more stable than me. I'm glad for you. I don't hate you anymore. I just wish I could find someone that levels me out now.

I wish I hadn't destroyed everything that reminded me of you. So that I could remember the few happy moments we shared.
>>
I know how you feel about romance and people telling you how they feel. I never want to put you in a position where you are forced to deal how I feel. I'm sure every woman that ever told you these things previously saw herself as "different". I don't think for a second that you knowing would change things in any way. I never want you to think the things I do out of friendship are hopes for reciprocation.

I know the things you are for yourself and no one else, but god, they are wonderful.

When you speak of things you're passionate about, I could listen to you for hours. I admire the focus you have when I watch you play guitar. How you never sing, but whisper some of the words. The love you have for your brother. Your lack of forgiveness. It feels like you've nurtured some of my hatred while indulging my softness.

You have said things to me that have left lasting marks. I know I told you that when I'm around you I don't feel intimidating. I feel meek. I feel leveled. You have respected me and actually listened to what I'm saying in such an alien way.

I know nothing romantic is there for you. I will never try to tell myself other wise.

I am bitter. Kissing my forehead, my shoulder. Wiping away tears. Convincing me to open up to you. I hate that I feel like when I would finally get over my romantic feelings you say things that fuck me up. It's like you knew. I tried to not see it as romance, but you made it so difficult.

You told me I pour myself into people because I'm trying to fill this void in me, and that if I stopped I'm afraid they would leave. I was scared to stand up to you because I didn't want you to get frustrated with how I felt. I invalidated myself out of some assumptions. You're right it's no kind of life at all.

You have been such a wonderful time in my life, but to avoid any conflict I have to stop for a while. I have to get over myself, but fuck does it frighten me to think I will never meet another who makes me feel like you do.
>>
You didn't reply. Again.
I have some problems, alright? I am better, but not completely. It can fluctuate a lot, so I won't lie and say the ugly side doesn't show itself now and then. But I'm mostly under control and I'm treating myself(and regret hits hard when I come back). No, I don't hate you. No, I don't have folders and no I don't want you to hate me.
But after you said "petty and small and you'll never change" to the other anon thinking it was me.. it hurts, Lex. I really don't want you in my life ever again if that's how you think of me after so long. It doesn't anger or upset me, it's just disappointing. I preferred when you'd ask if messages were from me instead of assuming. There isn't much else I want to say.
For the last time, sorry for the times I was a shitty person. Know I'm looking to improve and redeem myself.
I wish our parting words weren't here, but we can't always have what we want. I tried.
Be good, happy and safe. From my core, I wish you all the best.

With sincere love,
Thi
>>
A
I feel like our friendship isn't constructive. Yet you're the only friend I have.
We don't produce anything. I've tried to encourage you to make the next steps in your life. I've done everything I can so we can grow as people. But I feel like this is just holding me back. Like we're Codependent, so we can pretend we're still 19 and can fuck around all day.
Part of me wants to move on and stop enabling our stagnation.
Part of me feels like if I cut you loose, I would have nobody else keeping me in this world. And it would be unfair to you. You mean well. You're sweet. And you're even supportive emotionally. But...paradoxically, I feel as if... You hold me back.
>>
>>17788544
My dearest J,
Nothing is wrong with you. If something is wrong, we all are. As humans we are erroneous. Flow it it and let yourself feel all of this. You will be disappointing, I will disappoint you and you will as well because we are imperfect and deeply flawed but we at least we loved, and lived.
Ever thine. (in some version of reality)
>>
>>17806915
Initials?
>>
M,

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to, and I know you didn't and don't mean to either. I think about you every day and I never fucking mean to and I always shrug it off and act like I couldn't care less but that's bullshit. I'm not sure if I miss you, but I miss us. I miss who you were. I miss the idea of you. I don't want to be fucking hung up on you but you wriggled your way into my heart and god dammit if I haven't tried to rip you out. I did it for you. I did it because I thought you would be better off without me because I've never had much confidence in myself. I thought you deserved so much more than me. So I did something I couldn't revert. And my god did it hurt, and holy fuck did I feel like I'd made a mistake the instant I'd done it, but there was no turning back. But I was right. You are better off without me. You always acted like you were one step ahead or one league above me, and I don't want to say it, but I told you so. I knew you'd be better off. Fuck you. Good luck.

From the bottom of my heart,
A
>>
P

I missed talking to you today. Our talks are more important to me than I let on in those messages.

L
>>
I'm constantly terrified things will end between us. I love and need you and I realize how unfair it is the amount of pressure I put on you, no matter how much you say it's okay and that you want to help me.

I can't even believe we've made it this far together. Yet the more time I spend with you, the more sick I feel because I realize the closer I get to you, the more it will hurt when we inevitably part ways. Because I know nothing lasts. It's so rare for it to, and we're no exception.

It's funny, because at the same time I realize I'm likely to be the downfall of our relationship because of my insecurities. You may be patient and loving, but even you have your limits.

I love you so much. I've met and lost many people in my life, but I don't think I could stand to lose you.
>>
B

It's been three years since we broke up and I still think you were the best thing to come into my life. It's not like I'm not over you after all this time or anything like that, I just think back to how stable, safe and ok I felt with you as opposed to the absolute train wreck of a human I've turned into.
I can't help but wonder, if I could've gotten my shit together for you, stopped being such a fucking asshole 24/7 if my life would be better. If instead of barely getting by in college I'd be in university with you being at my very best.
Look at you though, you're doing great. You're in University with your boyfriend who probably treats you better than I ever could. You even did a fucking Ted Talk.
I'm trying my hardest to work on myself, I want to be well enough to treat the next person who can bring themselves to love me right. But goddammit it feels damn near impossible most days. I've had no drive, no ambition, nothing really to be proud of for the past couple of years now and that reality has been hitting me hard as of late.

I've slowly grown into an absolute joke of a human being since we broke up. I really can't help but wonder.....
>>
Deer fagit

The attack on Pearl Harbor was a surprise military strike conducted by the Imperial Japanese Navy against the United States naval base at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, on the morning of December 7, 1941 (December 8 in Japan). The attack led to the United States' entry into World War II. The attack was intended as a preventive action in order to keep the U.S. Pacific Fleet from interfering with military actions the Empire of Japan was planning in Southeast Asia against overseas territories of the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and the United States. There were simultaneous Japanese attacks on the U.S.-held Philippines and on the British Empire in Malaya, Singapore, and Hong Kong. The attack came as a profound shock to the American people and led directly to the American entry into World War II in both the Pacific and European theaters. The following day, December 8, the United States declared war on Japan. Domestic support for non-interventionism, which had been strong, disappeared. Clandestine support of Britain (e.g., the Neutrality Patrol) was replaced by active alliance. Subsequent operations by the U.S. prompted Germany and Italy to declare war on the U.S. on December 11, which was reciprocated by the U.S. the same day.

Good night
>>
I am writing to you. Yes, you, the one that is reading this. I write to you because I have no one that I can call a friend, not that I am a horrible person but just that I cannot trust anyone and I want to tell you something that I never told a soul. The fact that I do not know who you are and you do not know me, really helps a lot.
I am a woman of 31 yo and 10 yeas ago I have been diagnosed with two Personality Disorders. I am a Sociopath and a Schizoid. I tried medicine for a while but it just make me numb and stupid so I gave up on them. I live alone and have done so for many years. I enjoy this solitude and as much as people say that I am fun to be around because I am witty and smart, most people bore me because I cannot connect emotionally and they drain the life out of me.
My fear is that I will not die a natural death before I am old an the prospect of having an old age spent alone and dying without anyone noticing for weeks.... well does not sit very well with me. Anyway I have exposed my vulnerability to you and thank you kindly for your attention.
J.
>>
>>17806779
i'm mad at /pol/ again
>>
>>17807535
Have you ever tried w33d?
>>
Hey Melissa,

I'm going to do it. My anxiety is getting worse. I can't even properly function around you anymore. I'm going to try my best tonight.

I wish you would give up on him. He's miserable and has been for over a year.

But you keep going to talk to him.

I'm going to try tonight. You mean everything to me right now. I'm struggling like hell in my life, and you're one of the brightest spots I have.

Just seeing you for those few hours a week keeps me going. There's other stuff, but you treat me so kindly.

I love you. I've considered actually sending you these letters. I don't even know why I write these. I quit for a while, but it feels wrong to stop.

I know it won't happen, but I'm hoping one day you stumble across one of these. That we could go from there. I guess that's why I use names. Hoping that you'll know it's me. Hoping that you'll reach out.

But I know that's not going to happen. I know I need to do something, I just don't know how. I love you, and I don't want to do anything that would cause you pain.

I hope we can do this. I just want to care for you. I'm going to try tonight. I probably won't get far, but I hope you can pick up on me pouring myself out to you.

I love you Melissa. See you tonight.

Clay
>>
>>17808009
Does she even use 4chan?
>>
>>17788257
S

I'm grateful for most of the five years we've been together.
you helped me through some very dfficult periods in my life.
but now those periods are over and my life is pretty stable.
you've been no help at all in getting me to improve myself or to achieve any the things i've always wanted to do. my life is just the repetitive normal bullshit that I've was trying to avoid so hard in those earlier years.
you spend all your time with other people and i'm just not interested in any of it.
I've just lost all interest in talking with you or spending any time with you.
I think you're wasting your time with me now.
I'm not sure if i still love you.
i'm not sure what it's supposed to feel like but i would think more than this.
if i didn't have you, i'd have no-one.
but after all these years you still don't understand me at all.
i'm so sorry.
you deserve more than this.

J
>>
>>17808120
I doubt it. But it makes me feel better, and there's always a chance. What else am I supposed to do?
>>
Really sad turn of events.
>>
>>17806485
>>17806494
GUYSSSSSS I HOPE YOU GOT BACK TOGETHER <3 <3
>>
>>17807912
Yes. Tried very many things but they roll just off as I do not form addictions. What I enjoyed was LSD and DMT but not very functional on daily basis.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.