[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to fuck my coworker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1462693268005.jpg (77KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1462693268005.jpg
77KB, 300x300px
Not really sure where to start, but I want to fuck my coworker. For background he's in his 40s (Maybe? I'm not super good at guessing age, but around there) and I'm 18. He's also one of the managers but not my manager specifically.

I've been working there for a couple of months and we've started to get more friendly with each other but nothing OTT - he's still nicer to all our other coworkers than me because they've all been working together longer.

I haven't seen a wedding band on his finger but I have no idea if he has a girlfriend or kids or anything. To be honest he seems like the type of guy to just go to work and go home and sit in his loungeroom and do nothing until he has work again, sort of a no-lifer.

Of course I could be totally wrong but that's just the vibe he gives off.

So where do I go from here? Should I ask him if he has a partner? Can you just casually do that? What sort of repercussions would there be at work if he rejects me? Would I get fired?

Any advice about how to go about this would be appreciated
>>
You're an 18 yr old girl getting laid will never be this easy for anyone in human history.
>>
>>17787992
But I don't know how to go about it, I've never had to approach anyone like this before
>>
>>17788043
Welcome to what it's like to be a man every time you want to get laid you have to go through this every single time
>>
>>17788043
Try what every man wishes would happen and just walk up to him and ask if he'd like to have sex
>>
>>17788058
??? And?
>>
>>17788060
You have to talk to them listen to their stories act interested gain trust establish dominance show social value and then a girl will fuck you if you're good looking enough but since you're a girl it should be as easy walking up to him and asking if he'd like to come to your place
>>
>>17788060
This
>>17788058

I hope this happens to me around my 40s
>>
>>17788059
>>17788084
>>17788083

I'm worried about the repercussions of doing that though, what if he's totally professional and just rejects me? I'm sure there's a possibility that he could be morally opposed to it seeing as we work together and I'm a lot younger than him.
Are there safer ways of going about it? How do I gauge if he would have any interest in it?
>>
>>17788093
You don't know until you try there isn't some way to go through life without being rejected but now that you know this is what it feels like to approach someone hopefully you won't be so mean to the next guy who approaches you that you think is below your league
>>
>>17788099
Watch out, your virginity is showing.
>>
>>17788102
I wish that were true women have left me a salty motherfucker
>>
>>17788093
You just have to suggest it, risk is always involved and rejection is a risk. Just do it. Just not in earshot of o t her people
>>
>>17787992
This. Just giggle at him and make doe eyes. Its not rocket surgery
>>
>>17787981
First you need to realize that you are nothing more than an object. Don't give in to the thoughts that you might get fired. That would be a good thing! You should become a prostitute because then you'll enjoy your work even more!
>>
>>17788093
Play the silly teen girl show if he rejects you. He'll think something like "bah, teenagers!" and you'll be able to continue going on with your lifes.

If not, blackmail him. Nobody will trust a 40 years old work addict before than a poor, abused young girl.
>>
File: WhalestOfLands.jpg (8KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
WhalestOfLands.jpg
8KB, 208x243px
>>17787981
it's actually very simply. he's 40, you're 18. Now i'm assuming if you wanna fuck someone who's twice your age and you think is a no-life, you must be a land-whale or something. but I ain't gonna judge you. First you wanna ask yourself, does he have low standards? Would he bang you? If the answer is no, then try to catch him off guard. like show him that having sex with you will be completely no strings attached. Invite him over or do something where he comes in and you're completely naked and even if you're the landest of all whales, he'll still do it due to the nature of cock in pussy. However if the answer is yes then it's easy. you just ask him out or tell him he's cute. Every man would like a girl to come on to him. So yea dont stress it. make a bit of small talk with him then ask him out and that's it. Find a hobby you think you and him would like to experience together. whatever it may be. make sure he likes it. then be like "i'm going to do Y at X, you should come along.
Goodluck, oh and if you're not a landwhale and a desirable lady then i dont even know why you're on here asking us fuckers for advice.
>>
>>17788188
kek'd, #respect
>>
>>17788107
you left yourself as a salty motherfucker. No one is responsible for your saltiness but yourself you little shit.
>>
As someone who's hitting his 30's and occasionally gets approached by girls in their teens...

He's either going to be receptive or he's not.

Go ahead and do the no-so-coy-but-pretending-to-be, "so, what do you and your girlfriend like to do" or whatever, and slowly try to ramp up the touching and hwatever

And either one of two things is going to happen:

He'll be receptive
Or he'll write you off as a immature and young 18 year old girl.

Of course there is also a 3rd possibility that dense as fuck and doesn't realize (or pretends to be so he doesn't have to deal with it).

Either way, it probably won't have any directly adverse effects because at this point he's probably old enough that this shit probably doesn't phase him, and anything, is likely more just funny than anything else.
>>
>>17788240
ay lmao u read Models by Mark Manson - Attract Women Through Honesty
>receptive
fuck off lamo
>>
>>17788247
>Google Summary
>Models is the first book ever written on seduction as an emotional process rather than a logical one, a process of connecting with women rather than impressing them. It's the most mature and honest guide on how a man can attract women without faking behavior, without lying and without emulating others. A game-changer.

Wut? What the fuck does that have to do with 18 year old girls hitting on older men?
>>
>>17788247
Well shit man. I'm not that anon, but I may have just gotten lucky with a really cute girl doing exactly what amazon described the book to be about.

Is it worth a read? I'd always felt like you'd need to be either really lucky, or jump through flaming hoops to get laid without good looks.
>>
>>17788299
Yo it's the best read you could read in your life. Idk if that sentence even made sense lmao
>>
>>17788268
Stfu man, you have no idea what you're talking about. read the book then come try googlin'
>>
Gonna go back to work now and try to make a move on him wish me luck guise
>>
>>17788371
Let us know what you did and what happens.
>>
>>17788371
Ohhh shit gl
>>
>>17788375
>>17788472
I'm too socially awkward for this help
Have only engaged in light bantz
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.