[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two months ago, my mom passed away. This was a very sudden and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1461448308555.png (255KB, 359x356px) Image search: [Google]
1461448308555.png
255KB, 359x356px
Two months ago, my mom passed away. This was a very sudden and completely unexpected event. Within a week, my dad states his intention to find a new woman. (Before the memorial service) At the service, he's with two women in the front row in which the rest of our family is not allowed to sit at. A week later, he already has a few dating site profiles.

My sister also passed away the same week my mom did. My mom wanted to make sure that she got all the family jewelry back from the guy she was staying at because, well, he's a piece of shit that killed his previous child and got away with it. (While the police had their hands tied on the case, they still fucked him very good and is known to most officers in the city and they all want him dead.) So, it was on my dad to get back the stuff and to protect her two year old from the drugs the father sells.

Except that my dad has made literally no effort on that. Said all this stuff about how he's going to get back the valuable remains so they won't be pawned and how he'll take the child and have his mom adopt him, which she eagerly wanted to do. Not only that, but he also said I was going to "inherent" my sisters car, which I desperately fucking need.

Nope, none of that has happened. My dad is now keeping the car, which not only fucks me but the cousin I was going to sell my almost broke down car to. My dad's not producing a will and keeping every cent of life insurance he can. He also says he's "scared" of my nephews father, which is a total fucking farce because the dude has ran from my dad on a number of occasions out of fear. I feel my dad just doesn't give a fuck about the child or my sister's memories or my mom's memories. After all, he did cheat on my mom earlier this year.
>>
A couple of weeks go by and my dad is showing me pictures of women he's trying to take out on dates. I feel that while he can do whatever he wants, and is clearly doing so, that he's pushing it on me way too fucking soon. He's already gone on four dates and I'm not even sure if a woman would ever want to date a man that just lost his wife and all the baggage that comes with it unless she's a gold digger, which brings me to my next concern. My dad is a fucking idiot when it comes to trusting people and money.

He's lost thousands and thousands of dollars in desperate times just because he thought the money was safe out in the open. He's also telling me that I need to start buying his groceries since he's got to "tighten his belt". He hasn't sold any of his ten vehicles, which with the interest on the one's he's still paying comes out to about 250k left he hast to pay. I feel he's making me subsidize his fiscal irresponsibility. I also feel that whatever woman he chooses to marry will inherent everything if he were to pass, meaning that the houses and cars and everything else goes to some other fucking family. He'd probably be proud of himself, too, since he does that when he can make my life any bit harder in any fashion. (something he's been telling me for years, "If I can make your life a living hell, that's a good thing. It's good for character.) The cherry on top is that the house we live in was paid for with money from my mom's mom that was intended to go to me and my sister. My mom is a big push over so my dad took the money to buy the house since he didn't want to deal with the HOA at the old house, though, she did say that if she were alive, that my cut of the house was guaranteed. I get no cut now, which is a big fucking wrench in my life plans, since that was a decent five figures I was to get in the next three years.
>>
Should I feel bad for wanting to disown my father? Should I go ahead and do that? I really don't want this person in my life, and the only reason why I stayed in this house was to help take care of my mom.
>>
>>17787868
Man up, talk to him about these concerns and more importantly tell him to get a fucking grip. It's quite possible that these are side-effects of his grief and he might be more upset than you think. Nevertheless, what he's doing is unacceptable and if he still refuses to see the light after you've sincerely and truthfully voiced your concerns it's time for you to make the cut and remove him from your life.
>>
>>17787970
This.

Tell him straight up to stop being a pathetic excuse for a man, and to grow a pair of balls already.
>>
unfortunately this is your dads way of dealing with greif. everybody greives in their own way his way is to try not to be alone and using somebody else to take away hius problems.

you need to sit him down and have a proper heart to heart talk. he may not listen but then again he may do as well.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.