[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I genuinely can never trust any white person anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk
All these comments approving of what he's saying make me feel really self-conscious about having white friends at all as a non-white, are they literally all talking shit behind my back and will betray me at first opportunity?
>>
>>17787503
you have to go back
self deport or leave in a bodybag. those are your choices
>>
>>17787503
why'd even trust a white person to begin with? they're all unstable and annoying.
>>
>>17787503
I love how retardly paranoid liberals are these days go cry in your safe space
>>
>>17787507
Why would I go back anywhere when my family has been here for like ~300 years
>>
>>17787518
not my problem
maybe your 300 year old lineage in america should have kept your cousins in check
>>
You can't judge the group based on a small portion of them. It isn't just white people, it's people in general. People are fucked up.
>>
>unironically calling someone a "cuck" while carrying out a formal speech
>America
>>
>>17787503

>http://heatst.com/culture-wars/lena-dunham-wants-to-improve-men-by-making-white-straight-men-extinct/

Shit like this saturates our media.
We're told, "not all blacks", "not all women", "Not all the fucking kike bastards".
But yeah, for shit our great great grandparents did, we must all be the same.

200 years ago, they do shit so we're all racists cunts.
Muslims bomb and kill innocent people repeatdly, multiple times a year, still happening to this day and "not all 'slimes".
The refugees rape more than literally any other demographic, and it's the first time in decades a women has actually bothered to say "Well, actually, not all men are rapists" and that's only because she was fucking talking about the refugees.

You're gonna force-feed people hate, hate and nothing but hate, and then question why they are so hate-full?
Then you really are as dumb and the stereotypes, watermelon nigger.

Shit, most tolerant generation ever and we get shit on worse than anyone else. Our countries are the most welcoming, yet labelled most racist.
It's about damn time we stood up against you fuckers again.

Funny how niggers, dykes, kikes, SJWs don't wanna play identity politics anymore now whites are getting back in the game. Suddenly it's wrong again. Cunts.
>>
File: kerry quote.png (327KB, 1696x796px) Image search: [Google]
kerry quote.png
327KB, 1696x796px
>>17787503
>>
>>17787530
found the pasty crackhead
>>
>>17787503
Depends. Are you black? If you're black then probably yes. I would betray you, specially if you're female. Take no offence since it's just because you're socially less relevant and in the end people will not care if I can avoid the racist card.
>>
File: emancipation.png (195KB, 228x463px) Image search: [Google]
emancipation.png
195KB, 228x463px
>>17787530
>I hate identity politics
>so as a reaction to identity politics I'm going to engage in identity politics
you know you can call out bullshit for what it is without trying to counter bullshit with bullshit
>>
>>17787569
>d-d-don't stoop to their level!
>if you win, you lose!!!!
>>
File: 1475115615027.jpg (25KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
1475115615027.jpg
25KB, 250x202px
I don't judge black people when a group of niggers riots and loots their own town.

Why would you judge white people when white trash throws a party?

Get over yourself you dumb fucking vagina.
>>
>>17787518
>be here 300 years
>still refuses to assimilate

Hijole mijo, just fucking treat people like people.

t. Third Gen
>>
>>17787577

Praise KEK, you found the leaf.

>>17787569
>you know you can call out bullshit for what it is without trying to counter bullshit with bullshit

>Implying we haven't tried.

Look at how MRA's are treated just for speaking up against circumcision, they get labelled misogynist for wanting equal rights, consent, things like that.

Look at how german people are treated when they say they want better border controls because currently mass rapes are happening. They aren't saying "deport them all", they are saying "Be stricter, deport the ones who commit these crimes". They get labelled as nazis.

And god forbid any white man complains about the link here >>17787530.
Not anting to be soft holocausted is now racists too. Muh slavery (but don't you dare talk about 9/11 you islamophobe, it was years ago. The past is in the past).

Common sense and decency failed. I'm a fucking goddamn nazi now.
>>
>>17787503
I can find plenty of videos where blacks advocate for the eradication of white people and every one cheers for it. even black people that didn't even go to meetings expecting that kind of thing. and i can do that for muslims. and i can do that for almost everything, go fuck yourself op.
>>
Yeah, just stay away from whites.

I had several close white friends in college I had to distance myself from. They act nice up front, but without missing a step, the second they feel safe around you, they start spouting shit like "that guy is such a nigger", "why are your people so loud anon", "that group of chinks is so annoying", *insert stale racist joke*, "you're one of the good ones anon" ALL THE FUCKING TIME. They literally only see people as part of their ethnicities and not as individuals.

I never really took offense, I just laughed it off at first, but it gets so annoying hearing it all the time. Admittedly, I've mainly met conservative people, but I don't think I could trust white "liberals" either because I feel like they're just as racist. Honestly, I'll be really glad when whites are a minority in this country.
>>
>>17787596
>they literally only see people as part of their ethnicities and not as individuals

>proceeds to judge all white people based on personal experiences and, dare I say, their ethnicities, and not as individuals.
>>
>>17787584
Yeah I just hate how white people can't get any slack. Whenever our people do something lame or oppressive we are supposed to apologize, literally every single time. Black people don't need to apologize for shit. Nobody else does really.

Trump just had to disavow that guy. He needed to disavow the KKK. Did Obama need to disavow Black Panthers, his weird church, anyone who said "whitey's time is over now" no he didn't.

The fucked up thing is, WE must always be the ones to comfort people through their fear. If the left wasn't so deathly afraid of everything down to mosquitos and bouncing balls we could just chill out. Its like they are always on Red Alert like on Star Trek. Then they let Twitter and other things scare them even worse.

I am just tired of catering to the lefts fear and fearmongering. Trump looks like another boring centrist just like Obama or Bush. Its literally fucking nothing.
>>
File: 1475723300219.png (42KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1475723300219.png
42KB, 625x626px
>>
>>17787648

>>Black people don't need to apologize for shit

Except that they do. Fucking constantly. Black people always have to play the Uncle Tom role and sound as white as possible while explaining why there actually are systemic reasons why black neighborhoods are so damaged in order to convince white suburbanites and rural rednecks. This is to convince them that black people are not, in fact, baboons who can sorta speak English.

Hell let's take a look at Obama - ever get the feeling that he sorta has a rod up his ass sometimes? Well it's because that's the way he HAS to be for the past 8 years just so that people can't be like "HA! Harvard or no Harvard I knew that he was just like all the other porch monkey's!" Look at Michelle - she is as suburban house-wifey as can possibly be. She's all about education, her kids, eating well, being healthy, supporting her family but she still gets called an "ape in heels". There's nothing to hit her to with, so let's attack her skin color instead. What does she have to do, bath daily in pumpkin spice?

So yeah, take that "reverse racism" right the fuck out of here.
>>
>>17787705
>if i refuse to address his point, i win

top cuck
>>
File: 1453786770206.png (355KB, 827x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1453786770206.png
355KB, 827x1000px
Please give whitey an excuse
>>
>>17787503
Don't play games with whites, if they say dumb shit ditch em.
>>
> Did Obama need to disavow Black Panthers
They never supported Obama, unlike the KKK which explicitly supported Trump

> his weird church
He delivered a very long and thoughtful speech about it

> anyone who said "whitey's time is over now"
He's done that, and constantly preached unity.

Obama has called rioters thugs after Ferguson, and not only that, he invited people who said they were offended by that to talk about why rioting is the wrong response.

Countless times in his term as president, Obama has told people to cut out the antagonism whether it's from lgbt groups, crowds booing right wing protestors, etc.

You'd know about this if you actually bothered to read anything besides /pol/, Breitbart , or a tweets from an alt-right meme account.

> If the left wasn't so deathly afraid of everything down to mosquitos and bouncing balls
The irony is really palpable reading this accusation from the people who campaigned exclusively on doomsday and fear that goes against every modern objective indicator.
>>
File: altrightrobot.jpg (49KB, 453x450px) Image search: [Google]
altrightrobot.jpg
49KB, 453x450px
>>17787710
> I didn't even bother to read the post
>>
File: castro.jpg (31KB, 470x400px) Image search: [Google]
castro.jpg
31KB, 470x400px
I like how race is such an "issue" in the US.

You can't even see these are all class issues and you're being pitted against each other by the wealthy elite.

Even liberals play the game, splitting people up into their own little special interest groups based on the color of their skin. And its so comforting to be an oppressed victim, because then nothing is your fault.

You're poor, you were raised by a single mother, you had no chance for social mobility. If you're born poor you stay poor, regardless of what color your skin is.
>>
Is this some form of bait?

Oh what the hell, it probably isn't even. These days people have truly fucking lost every bit of reason left in them. I wish someone nuked the whole fucking country.
>>
>We must stop racism!
>By being racists and treating each race differently, of course!

>We must achieve equality!
>By treating one sex better than the other, of course!

>We must be multicultural!
>By -replacing- every culture here with this one we want!

Every fucking time.
>>
>>17787855
t. communist propaganda
>>
>>17787898
Not a communist, because I'm not 14. But its pretty obvious what's going on.
>>
>>17787882
> the status quo works (for us white people)
> i didn't disenfranchise you personally, take responsibility yourself!!
Every fucking time.
>>
File: 1122161747[1].jpg (1013KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1122161747[1].jpg
1013KB, 2560x1440px
>>17787911
You aren't fooling me today Mr. Castro
>>
>>17787929
>take responsibility yourself!!
Ah responsibility... The leftie's Kryptonite.
>>
>>17787934
> we systematically oppressed you for decades and fought tooth and nail against every single right you have today
> that's not MY responsibility your communities are in shambles, its yours you lazy niggers
Ah responsibility... the rightie's kryptonite.
>>
>>17787933
>communist literature
>anime figurines
No.

I'm a functioning adult.
>>
>>17787855
>>17787898
The kicker is that the "solution" of allowing nonwhites limited economic mobility is a distraction too. The illusion of growth hides the fact that all of the machinery of oppression is only redirected, not destroyed.

As if black millionaires have any less of a vested interest in the myriad of exploitative tactics of the bourgeois. Would an African American executive at Nestle care about the slavish conditions of plantations in the Congo?
>>
File: i4eKfmZ.jpg.png (391KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
i4eKfmZ.jpg.png
391KB, 1024x887px
>>17787949
Literally you
>>
>>17787855
Look at their history when it comes to race and wealth.
>>
File: white.jpg (63KB, 388x525px) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
63KB, 388x525px
>>17787948
>we
Okay, if I'm responsible for other white people giving your ancestors a free ride to the first world so you can live a comfortable life complaining about being oppressed on the internet instead of dying of ebola back in Africa, then you can also accept responsibility for everything your race has done and does do today, i.e. crime.

I also expect to see some money from those plantations full of negro slaves that I am supposedly responsible for.
>>
>>17787911
No you are right, its obvious that the left is trying to create chaos and make everyone easy to control.

By highlighting diversity they make the less diverse inferior forcing people to further diverse themselves to survive in the big cities, now you have 37 genders and at least 4 sexes, with varying sexual orientations. Whites became evil so we make people hope they can find any other race in their blood so they can say they are american-indian-chinese.

They lose knowledge of their heritage and then need to find it through college classes. They then go to the Marxist professors and they begin the indoctrination.

Now they own you, you'll vote their way and they can achieve "social justice" however its a fleeting notion for the year you are in and continually changes and evolves.

Why so many so-called Neo Nazi's are scared of whitegenocide is that fact that every year the programming seems to be attempting to marginalize whites, first its we need to accept that we have it too good, then we need to step down and let other people run things, then we need to become allies, then accept our inferiority and innate violence and darkness, then we are afraid the next step is accept your death as justified because your DNA is rotten.

People think we are racists but all we are doing is seeing the writing on the wall and fighting against what it says, we don't accept our innate inferiority and don't accept other races surpassing us by mandatory law.
>>
We don't all hate you behind your back, but most of us quietly hate mass immigration. Most don't particularly mind seeing a few fully assimilated non-white professionals, especially when they're married to white husbands/wives, but simply transplanting intact families with completely different values and cultural attitudes from the third world should give any civilised person pause. Common people really don't like diversity for its own sake. The capitalist likes it because it floods Western economies with low-skill, poorly integrated laborers who depress wages and lack class consciousness.

Sadly, members of minority groups in general will probably be targeted in the coming backlash against mass immigration and unrestrained globalism, regardless of their individual behaviour. That is simply how these things tend to play out, since the masses of uneducated and intermittently employed people virtually always form the vanguard that is willing to leverage violence as a tool against their perceived oppressors and their hangers on. We civilised men will not be able to control their outrage, and the failed attempt is not worth dying for.

>>17787530
>Shit, most tolerant generation ever and we get shit on worse than anyone else.
Tolerance is weakness in the eyes of most people. Haven't you ever noticed that prickly and proud people are shown respect, while polite and cooperative people are exploited and laughed at?
>>
>>17787948
Since you're a collective and not one person please give me back my wallet. It's your responsibility because your color of skin might just happen to be the same as the perpetrator. Wouldn't you agree? C'mon, pay the fuck up.
>>
>>17787990
The rhetoric is easily flipped: prickly and proud people are excluded as unsavory, while cooperative people are polite to their face, and maneuver behind their back.

It's sort of easy to do that and still paint a picture which is just as realistic, if not more, considering that there are only 2 dimensions to the analogy.
>>
>>17787948
Responsibility lies with those who committed the wrongdoings. Those people have died of old age.
>>
>>17788010
You're not supposed to think. You're supposed to immediately contemplate your insecurities, "feel" that the statement is true, develop a persecution complex, and lash out against others. It's almost like you don't hate yourself, and don't struggle with the nagging feeling that you are secretly hated and used by your peers. Time to find more fertile soil.
>>
>>17787503
lol. nobody cares about your trust issues OP. The irony is you're just as bad as those hateful whities.

haha, retard
>>
>>17787503
With all due respect, you're an idiot. Thinking that all your white friends are talking shit behind your back is like thinking all your black friends steal from you when you're not looking.
>>
and when you gain a little bit more life experience youll learn that anyone can fuck you over, yeah that means any skin color.
Then hopefully you will judge by character atleast.

you naive op fuck
>>
>>17787503
You're just being racist because of your own cherry picking paranoia in the same way people freak out about Muslims. Fucking chill
>>
>>17787503
>looks only at the comments
>disregards the like bar

The squeaky wheel is the most racist.
>>
>>17788066
>The squeaky wheel is the most racist.
Not true. It's the one covered in oil, which is black face according to liberals.
>>
>>17787596
"THEY can only see people for their ethnicities" you can't seriously be missing the hypocrisy here
>>
>>17787503
If you are here legally no one cares. If not go home you are committing a crime.
>>
Yes op you're an idiot if you trust white people and only have yourself to blame if you get fucked over.
Humanity in general is reaching its limit so maybe we all get wiped by nukes but white people are never to be trusted.

Don't befriend them, don't talk to them or even think of helping one just keep them out of your life and you'll be happy.
Look at kayne he married into a white family and he's in some mental state of chaos. Look at snoop though and Jay z they keep it real and only do business with whites and they are prospering.
>>
>>17787990
This whole thread is retarded but I want to point out that fear of triggering prickly proud niggers or avoiding triggering them to not deal with their bullshit is not the same as respect.

On the other hand, being polite and cooperative is great but if that makes you a total pushover, then you fucked yourself.
>>
>>17788086
Not him, but it's not something you're likely to understand unless you're from a minority. You can make these generalizations to be realistic, but when whites make them they're usually more ignorant than the minorities who tend to make more friends outside of their group. The minorities tend to have a better grasp on reality and are therefore more comfortable generalizing. I consider this an irrefutable fact. It's the whites who freak out about being PC and muh double standards and look retarded to anyone with a thick skin who is comfortable with different cultures/ethnic groups.

(I'm not talking about blacks though, who seem to mostly befriend other blacks.)
>>
It's hard to believe if whites are even "humans" at all.
>>
File: The Warr.jpg (1MB, 2298x2447px) Image search: [Google]
The Warr.jpg
1MB, 2298x2447px
>>17787503
You are going back Paco
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.