[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new thread same questions, the cycle repeats, anon sucks with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 087.jpg (96KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
087.jpg
96KB, 640x960px
new thread same questions, the cycle repeats, anon sucks with women

>attractive girl in class
>dont talk to anyone
>end up matching on tinder
>she's really keen, offers multiple dates in which she is free
>hang out, make out, start talking about deep shit ( she brought it up)
>keep doing this for a few weeks
>fast forward to this past weekend
>notice she has started to loose interest slightly, probably due to my insecurities and such
>past couple of times we've hung out it has been short ending with her going out to do something else with friends
>she isnt looking for anything serious
>still havent fucked even though she has an extensive history, and is very open about it
>can tell she isn't as interested as she was when we first met, feel as if she is only keeping me around for a confidence boost
>told he last night that I'm done asking her to hangout and that if she wants to see me she can hit me up
haven't texted her all day, figure if she is truly interested she'll text me, at some point

>really dont want a relationship with this girl just wanna fug/ fwb/ cuddle buddy because she has a ton of issues

how do I become more sexually attractive to her again, at first she'd send me nudes and talk about, "WHEN" we fuck and now she doesnt ever bring up sex except to tease me.

what do /adv/? move on? ignore her for a bit? pretend I'm sleeping with someone else?
>>
bamp
>>
You should have fucked her on the first or second hang out

U dun goofed

Even worse that you seemed all bitter about it with that last text

Now that's out of the way and we accept that you have nothing to lose

I would get really drunk on the weekend and tell her to come through to smoke

Damaged deep college girls love degenerates that do drugs and don't play by societies rules
>>
>>17787510
I tried on the first dat but she said she wanted to wait, and that wasn't a text, I told her that when we were making out. Idk she's weird, tends to respond to bluntness. She also hates weed
>>
>>17787463
plz /adv/
>>
She gave you the opening and you missed it probably waiting for a more obvious signal like her literally ripping your pants down women only hint at what they want it's up to you to read the signals
>>
>>17787735
I tried fucking here multiple times, don't think that's it
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.