[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I'm stupid, make people uncomfortable in social situations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (109KB, 761x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 761x960px
If I'm stupid, make people uncomfortable in social situations and lack the talent to do or educate myself in anything particularly advanced, and want a solid, stable job where I can take my dog to work, what are my career options?
>>
unemployment or work from home
>>
>>17787370
No other options?

Like come on all I want is to take my dog to work. I can get one of them obedient breeds, or some rescue with a good character. I just wanna get up in the morning like ok buddy we gotta go, and use my coffee breaks for walks.
>>
Sounds like a question for google
>>
>>17787410
That was a no-win.
>>
>>17787403
jesus, you don't even have the dog yet?

what kind of fantasy world are you living in? the real advice is stop imagining that your life will be better when you get a few things changed. it won't. no matter what circumstances you change, you will feel EXACTLY THE SAME. the problem is inside you, and that's what you need to solve.

but it is solvable. just stop thinking that your circumstances have anything to do with how you feel. you need to work on yourself. if you can see a therapist, do that. read a self-help book. any of them--it doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with anything in it, it will get you brain thinking closer to the right track.
>>
>>17787432
You're bad at Google or just trying to be lazy to not do work

Certain developmental places for the elderly let you bring friendly dogs into work because they can help the elders and lighten the mood of the place
>>
>>17787453
>improving the quality of your life won't improve the quality of your life
so helium tank it is?
>>
>>17787467
>improving your circumstances won't make you feel better because the problem is you.
>>
>>17787485
My psychiatrist thinks I'm doing fine. He tells me to seek methods to reduce stress and unwind from hobbies and lifestyle choices.
>>
>>17787492
yet here you are
>>
>>17787508
I honestly can't understand why the hell are you all being so hostile for.
>>
>>17787403
jesus wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>17787536
Because you're a self entitled cunt making their life even more difficult for no fucking reason and then whining because you don't like the consequences
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.