[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fell in love.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tatil-sonrası-depresyonu.jpg (15KB, 650x432px) Image search: [Google]
tatil-sonrası-depresyonu.jpg
15KB, 650x432px
Hello there /adv/
I need an advice about if i am lost or if i should try.
The story:
4 months ago i found this girl sitting on a bus stop, she looks cute as hell so i decided to search for her name etc.
After two weeks i finally found her FB, so i texted her and stuff, and a week later we have gone for a coffee.
That's where the shit hit me hard. I actually got feelings(?) for her, i dunno how to call it.
Now uhm, we've seen each other last weekend and it turned out good, and then i decided to tell her that she's super attractive for me atleast and stuff, and that i like her (i added stuff like "I know we've seen eachother only two times, it's stupid, but damn)
She replied with something like "That's actually hiper nice and cool, but you are right, we've only saw eachother two times. I dont know what to say now. I dont want to end contact with you" (i am actually that dumb that i added something like "I know it's dumb as fuck, so i wouldn't be suprised if you would go like "Ohh, what an idiot" or such, infact, i am awaiting the worst.") And then after telling her that i actually expected a diffrent *bad* answer, she was like "Nooo, like i said, it's ultra nice and good, just i dont know how to get into feelings and such, besides, you owe me, so i guess i have no other choice???"(She meant comming over to my house)
So yeah guys, should i try working shit out or am i in the lost position? Like i said, i actually got feelings for her, so i feel like shit most of the time. Also keep in mind she's this "loner" type of a girl, where she barely meet up with people, hell, she meets her Best friend once a month, or two weeks.
I'm sorry if my english skills are awful, i'm completly Fucked up beyond all recognision.
Help a brother out.
>>
>4 months ago i found this girl sitting on a bus stop, she looks cute as hell so i decided to search for her name etc.
After two weeks i finally found her FB, so i texted her and stuff, and a week later we have gone for a coffee.

Uhh that is creepy as fuck guy. Stopped reading there. Are anons usually this autistic.
>>
>>17786982
Bruh, 2 weeks after seeing her, not 2 weeks ago.
Besides, i haven't been stalking her or shit, as i didnt know where the fuck she lives and stuff. I haven't spend those two fucking weeks looking for her, just happened my friend know her and told me her name.
>>
> Like i said, i actually got feelings for her, so i feel like shit most of the time.

You don't have feelings for her, you are just feeling like shit because she is the most obtainable girl you had in a long time and don't want to fuck it up.

Honestly I think you are fucked just based off how she responded. If she was into you, then she would have been more receptive. Seems like she put you in the friendzone man.
>>
>>17787012
Guess you are right man, welp, i should fuck off then
>>
>>17787020
wellcome to hell oh am so happy that you are here today

just walk it off like men walk of rape. you should feel glad that its only two weeks anon

and a tip, next time dont carry your hurt on your sleeve. good luck anon
>>
>>17787012
>Seems like she put you in the friendzone man.
How did you even came to this from his words?
As I see she is just doesn't want to rush things, maybe she has trust issues since she's a loner.
>>
>>17786976
I did the same thing with a girl after 3 dates. She fucked me on 4th, her initiative. Just be yourself dude, really. That's all you can do. Some girls think it's nice that a guy can develop and express his feelings. That she wants to take things a little slower is also understandable, give her time to get into it herself.
>>
Thanks for all the replies guys, it sure made me feel better and still have some hope.
Time will show. And again, Thanks to you all
>>
>>17786976
how the fuck did you find out her name just by seeing her at the bus stop?
>>
>>17787575
>>17786999 (trips lmao)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.