[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Continued from last thread about the waifu problem boyfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

Hello, it's OP again. Some of you will probably remember me from >>17764347

and by gosh, sometimes I wish I was a troll.

I've had discussions with my boyfriend about his problem, whilst he's still lied and lot and run away I've got the following conclusions out of him

- That when we argue, he runs away and uses his "waifu" as an escape, fantasizing about her and being with her and I quote, "trying to forget me for a while" his actual, real girlfriend

- That he humps and kisses his daki of her when he feels sorry for himself

- He imagines her teasing him and being soppy and saying how great they are together and other shit. She's 2d and a bitch.

- That he lied a lot about it and was in denial

- That he has yet to face his therapist about this nor his lying problem and anything else

- This leads to him exploding in my face and guilt tripping me

For those of you who won't just tell me to dump his ass and move on, any of you out there actually want to input on how to help him overcome this stupid crush now he's admitted his problems?

I think step one would be to get rid of his daki of her because it makes his delusions ten times worse but I cannot make him.

Also, we are long distance so it would not be often that I could tell if he had, he could just hide her when I came over.

Any ways to make a very stubborn and angry self-pitying male see reality, stop running away and want to treasure what he has? Even his best friend can see this shit happening and we want to help him but he won't let us,

It's really muddling me up.
>>
>>17786954
You can be my waifu instead mia
>>
I'm sorry, but you can't have self-respect and be with someone like that, so breaking it off is the only option. You're clearly not the most important woman in his life, and that's unacceptable. It doesn't matter that she's a 2D, she's still more or less his mistress, and replacement for you whenever you disagree with his juvenile ass. There are millions of guys in the world who wouldn't treat you like shit.
>>
>>17786954
>weeb bf
>Also, we are long distance
lel Op confirmed of uggo landwhale or some similar combination
>>
Anyone that would cheat on 2D with 3D is scum. What a piece of shit. He doesn't deserve her.
You'll probably be better off, too, I guess.
>>
>>17786954
how could you ever respect a guy like this, even if he were to eliminate these habits?
>>
File: wwwww.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wwwww.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
This is basically some cartoon tier relationship. Don't change you two, this sounds hilarious.
>>
Why
>>
File: lol.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lol.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>17786954
I'm sorry but this >>17787007

Do you really see this as a viable relationship, with some weeb? Literally at this stage there is no difference between you and the anime girl, its not like you are close to him at all. I saw this same thread awhile back and thought it was bait, but I'll bite and give you mine and practically everyone else's 2 cents.

>For those of you who won't just tell me to dump his ass and move on, any of you out there actually want to input on how to help him overcome this stupid crush now he's admitted his problems?

How dumb are you? you want us to help convince your internet boyfriend to stop humping a doll and to fantasize about your copious rolls? Have him make a post about getting to forgetting his waifu for 3D then instead of making a thread yourself trying to fix his problems, he obviously doesn't give a shit and has no intention to stop Chris-Chaning Julay on the reg.

But if you want advice here is my TL;DR which I know you wont listen too. Tell him its your or the waifu, have some respect for yourself and if he doesn't stop fucking his pillow leave him for some other stupid shitty internet weeblord who you will "date" from miles and miles away through the internet.

Best of Luck!
>>
>>17787478

Let's say I did tell him it's me or the waifu, and he doesn't know how to respond or what this equates to, what should I say anon? Make him throw his daki out? That alone won't change his feelings, he has to get over her himself. What do?
>>
What would you say if it was an actual woman?
>>
File: lol2.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lol2.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>17787500
>and he doesn't know how to respond or what this equates to

so you are saying he can't process that he has to choose between you and his fuckpillow? This means he WONT choose you over the pillow because he is both:
A. a literal autist
and
B. In love with the pillow more than you

Making him throw the pillow out wont change shit, he will probably just lie to you or put it in his closet. Even if he did throw it out he will just buy an onahole and print out pictures of his waifu for it.

Honestly I see no literal situation where he gets over this himself.
>What do?
Since you seem convinced or at least motivated to waste time to try and help him, give him that ultimatum
ME OR WAIFU
If he cant answer or isn't able to respond just tell him its not something you can deal with in a relationship and wish him the best. Honestly I would just dump him for some other basement dwelling weeb you can schlick too through Skype

Also I got my money on the fact that he breaks down and cries and will rope you back into sharing him with his WAIFU
>>
>>17787549

No I'm saying he acknowledges it's a problem and wants it to be only me but doesn't know how to go about "getting over" her
>>
>>17787605
He may acknowledge it but probably has no intention of stopping. If the idea of losing you isn't enough to make him realize what HE needs to do to stop humping a pillow than fuck I don't know what to tell you, he should seek psychiatric help but it wont matter, he is still gonna fap to her through the internet etc.
>>
OP here

Now he's backtracking and denying he ever had a crush on her alltogether and acting like it was in my head.

WHAT DO I DO
>>
>>17786954
Basically, stop wasting your time with a crazy person in a make belief relationship.
>>
File: 1375142585574.jpg (39KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1375142585574.jpg
39KB, 620x349px
>>17787895
pic related
>>
If you tell him that it's you or her and he chooses you then you should give it a try, but even so it's kind of messed up. And him lying about it is even worse. Just dumping him outright would be justified desu. And if he tries but doesn't know how to get over a girl who doesn't even actually exist, then the natural solution is a psych. That shit is not right.
>>
>>17787895
Okay, that's full-on psychological warfare shit. Run.
>>
>>17786954
your problem is: he was NEVER yours if you expect him to leave him for you, you are sadly mistaken. he likes you as his "bit on the side" and thats all you will ever be to him.

>you need some self respect
>you need to tell him to fuck off
>you need to realise that he had been playing you from the start!

ditch his dumb ass, find somebody else who wants you for you.
>>
Who's his waifu anyway? That's the only way to find out if he's a real cunt or not.
>>
File: 1473810687932.gif (891KB, 321x363px) Image search: [Google]
1473810687932.gif
891KB, 321x363px
>>17787895
>WHAT DO I DO
I warned ya OP! better disregard all the good advice about leaving him in this thread so you can be second to a fuck pillow.
>>
>>17787973

Haruhi Suzumiya
>>
>>17786954
OP what the actual fuck is wrong with you to be with someone like that. You must be really fucked up in some areas that we aren't aware of
>>
>>17788220
Also what an infuriating boring character. I watched 3 episodes of that shitty show and stopped
>>
>>17788220
>Picking Haruhi instead of Nagato Yuki.

He had one job.
>>
>>17787895
That is called gaslighting
>>
File: 71cca641.jpg (390KB, 1920x1434px)
71cca641.jpg
390KB, 1920x1434px
OP, clearly you need to move on. It is obvious you are fat and unwanted and stay because of it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.