[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: kimberly-dos-ramos-624x351.jpg (13KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
kimberly-dos-ramos-624x351.jpg
13KB, 624x351px
So, I went through a bad phase for like 6 months of bouncing from job to job (somehow still always landing jobs better than the last), drinking myself into oblivion, and a fair amount of random sex.
>> Throughout this period, fairly spread out, I had sex with three different prostitutes.
>> I got tested months after the first two, but only a few weeks after the last one.
>> None of the other 'normal' girls ever came back saying they caught something
>> all of the tests came out alright
>> Turns out the last one, also the most attractive. lived by my work
>> her friend who was also a prostitute said they rarely ever had sex with the guys. It was mostly older guys who couldn't get it up
>> she blew me one other time (we became friends)
>> I have terrible skin problems. Got bumps on my dick (they are tiny with no puss and haven't gotten better or worsened since i noticed them), but dermatologist said it was nothing to worry about.
>> can't stop worrying
>> Chick assured me multiple times she was clean
>> am I being paranoid? Protection used every time
>>
OP here. this downward spiral ended around june. I'm now just trying to get my shit together and forget about it all.
>>
anything?
>>
File: American-psycho-bateman-1-.jpg (216KB, 590x322px) Image search: [Google]
American-psycho-bateman-1-.jpg
216KB, 590x322px
>>17786811
> Problem with penis
> Goes to dermatologist
> Not urologist
> Dermatologist
If you are worried about STDs, get tested for ... oh, I dunno, maybe STDs?

By the way, it sounds like you have herpes. Congratulations. Make sure and let all future partners know BEFORE you fuck them.
>>
>>17787014
My regular physician sent me to the dermatologist. Got testd and nothing came up.
>>
>>17787024
Then you have nothing communicable. Mazel tov.
>>
>>17787038
Does that mean I'm good? The doctor put nitrogen on my dick to prove it wasn't a genital wart. Arguably the worse pain I've ever had.
>>
Omg dude I had this, It's like little red bumps that grow to almost look like a sack of sorts right???

I got those from my gf of 2 years, she's only had one partner before me and it was my first time having sex and before having sex I told her to go get tested which she did and I saw it and she came out positive.

If your situation is similar to me aka - they don't itch, they don't bother you, they don't have puss, the only thing they do is just look ugly - then we have the same shit.

I looked up aaaall around the web dude, It's a form of herpes that goes away on Its own and doesn't return, I am glad to say that 6 months after I got them they disappeared and never returned.

Apparently there is some cream to treat them if you want them gone faster, I forgot how they're called but yeah, I coped with it, that was like 3 years ago already. no std's bro just cosmetic looks, my gf most likely is the carrier of this but you can't actually see it. like her pussy is perfectly normal, now you carry that too, for now, but it goes away completely after a couple of months, took 6 months for mine to completely shrivel and go back to normal skin.

Don't play with em don't cut em off don't pop them - it could cause scars, let it go away on Its own and explain that Its not hazardous.
>>
>>17787051
You don't have any of the diseases they test for that are commonly sexually transmitted. Basically professionals have ruled out everything they know of. Try not beating off. Stop being disrespectful of your body. Smoke fucking weed. Maybe change your laundry detergent or your soap.
>>
>>17787066
btw when I said tested out positive I meant clean, 100% clean has nothing.
>>
>>17787066
this sounds like it. I also looked online and found nothing close to it. So it just goes away and isn't contagious or what? I've had them for maybe 5 months now. maybe less
>>
>>17787066
they also aren't very big. The doctor even had trouble seeing them. I can feel them if I jerk it though.
>>
>>17787097
>>17787104
Yea man they aren't too big, some were bigger some smaller, but either way I don't think you can transmit them anymore once they're gone, when they faded away the skin where I used to have them was kinda soft for the next year or so as a reminder that it was there at one point in time. Either way once it goes it goes and no one can contract it no more from you.
>>
>>17787624
thanks a lot man. i'm probably going to get the cream. i really just wanna put the last year of my life behind me
>>
Have you Google imaged Fordyce spots?
>>
>>17788221
HOLY SHIT THIS IS IT. Thank you anon. I'm still going to get tested one more time in the near future, but this makes me feel much about these spots. The doctor said it was probably nothing especially because I'm the kind of person who is not a hypochondriac and has a bunch of conditions.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.