[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never go back to before preschool >You will never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

>You will never go back to before preschool
>You will never be cute and loved and spend every day being happy and playing with your loving mommy, never worrying about anything
>You will never go back to before your sister was born and before you were constantly compared to her while she swears at you and insults you and hits you
>You will never go back to before you were forced to go to school even though you just wanted to continue your happy life with your mommy
>You will never go back to before your mommy drank a lot and became old and angry and yells at you for not having a job or going to college because you're trying your hardest to make life how it was before when you were happy and free
>You will never go back to when you were small and cute and didn't hate your body or have to always shave everything other than the hair on your head because it makes you feel gross and old and ugly
>You will never go back to when you didn't have to fantasize about snuggling with and being loved and cared for by a nice motherly lady because you actually had one in real life
>You will never be happy again

It hurts me so bad all the time and I don't know what to do
>>
>>17786647

Time to grow up.
>>
>>17786647
You realize you're a fucked up pedo, right?
>>
>>17786649
I can't and I don't want to, I just want to go back

>>17786654
But I'm not
>>
>loving mommy
you already had it better than most of us
stop being a whiny bitch
>>
>>17786665
I can't
>>
>>17786657
>I can't and I don't want to

Seek therapy.
>>
>>17786683
Seek a dictionary.
>>
>>17786683
I can't tell him about this
>>
>>17786691
Why, you do understand that it's an unrealistic and unhealthy fantasy right? Like it or not that part of your life is now over and no amount of hoping will ever bring it back.

I'm sorry anon but you need to get a job or go to school, there is no third way.
>>
>>17786752
never
>>
>>17786756
then why did you make this thread?

if you admit you have a problem but aren't willing to do anything to fix it and just want to go woe is me then I think /r9k/ is more your bag
>>
>>17786756
Why not? I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting, OP, but there is no going back. There is only forward.
>>
>>17786768
>>17786772
Sorry, >>17786756 wasn't me, but I don't think I can just move on, there has to be something else. I can't go back to school and going to work would be even worse. Just living off government assistance, living by myself and making a tulpa or fantasizing about having someone nice to be a mom to me all day would be okay, even if it's not completely the same. It's better than moving on and getting a job or going to school and being even more miserable again. How do I get government assistance?
>>
>>17786787
>I can't go back to school and going to work would be even worse.
why
>>
>>17786789
School was a nightmare. I did nothing for thirteen years but suffer and cry and wait and hope for the day it would be over, and now it's not even been over for a year and I'm being thrown into the same thing but worse. Working would just be the horrible parts of it but worse. Money wouldn't mean much to me when I have to get into a routine of suffering again to get it.
>>
>>17786794
How do you know that a job would just be suffering when you've never even had one?
>>
>>17786796
I imagine it would just be me spending my life in a place I hate, doing something I hate, doing nothing but being miserable and staring at the clock and waiting for it to be over so I can have a short amount of time to try and recover and calm down before having to do it all again the next day. That's all school was. Is that not what a job is?
>>
>>17786800
No, it's not.

They might not tell you this in the neet threads on /r9k/ but while every job has its frustrations there are also things that make it worthwhile. I've worked probably about a dozen different jobs over the past decade and while most of them were just absolute shit and I quickly moved on to something different, I have found ones that I genuinely enjoyed.

Today I work as an EMT in my hometown, and I really love it. I get to help people in my own community, and can hold my head up high knowing that I'm doing a job people respect and appreciate. That kind of prestige is very gratifying, along with knowing that sometimes I do genuinely help people who are having an emergency. Obviously there are frustrations, the pay is obscenely low so I still have to live at home with my parents, many of the people I have to deal with are human garbage, or depressed/suicidals I have to force to go to the hospital, junkies, homeless, etc. But despite all its problems I really enjoy my job.

Looking back on my time as a NEET when I frequently fought with my parents and wanted nothing more than to just be left alone to stay in my room all day and play videogames its hard to remember why I was so afraid of working. It really is not what you think it is.
>>
Holy fuck dude are you me? I daydream about going back in time to my childhood every day. Everything was so new, mysterious, and interesting, and nobody assumed anything about me or forced me to do things I didn't like, and if I did something bad I would be forgiven.

Fuck dude, I was told being an adult is everything plus more freedom, well, apparently that's a fucking lie, you have to sacrifice too much for that freedom.
>>
>>17786817
I'm glad that you found something that you enjoy, but something like that would mean too much dedication for me. I don't want my whole life to be about working or going to school, I don't even want half of it to be. I feel like just giving up and trying to enjoy the idea of working or going to school would just make me sadder, I feel like I have to pursue some other way out and try to salvage some of the feeling I had when I was little. I don't think there's anything I could do as a job that would be enjoyable, just the nature of it being a job and doing it because I'm forced to and not because I want to soils it. I feel like everything beyond early childhood has been going completely downhill and it'll only get worse as it goes on, and if I don't find a way out it'll get a lot worse really soon. I feel like I have to find some way to claw my way back up and get closer to how it was back then. I appreciate you trying to help me like the idea of working and again I'm happy you found something that you can enjoy though, thank you.

>>17786827
I'm sorry you feel this way too, but it feels nice to have others who understand
>>
>>17786756
This is an advice board. You make threads for advice, not to blog.

Go shitpost about you unrealistic fantasies, tendies and GBP on >>>/r9k/
>>
>>17786856
you seem dead set on refusing any advice, what a shame

just know that I was in a similar position to you and thought that having to work for a living was unthinkable, obviously it isn't and you need to end this fantasy.
>>
You could try working at a preschool or daycare. Some people have the heart of a child and can't help it. I'm like this too and the only job that I could stand was babysitting. You basically get paid to play all day.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.