[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do girls lead so many men on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1479430836951.jpg (85KB, 573x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479430836951.jpg
85KB, 573x400px
daddy issues? polygamy..?
>>
>>17785583
Idk, dude. Who cares. Fuck sluts until you're old enough to get married and marry a nerdy chick that's a virgin or has only fucked like 5 dudes. Whatever.
>>
>>17785583
Children who've been molested are disassociated with a proper relationship bonding phase, so they go about life doing what they were taught as "normal"
>>
>>17785583
Nobody leads on quality guys. They only lead on betas, since betas aren't good for much beyond their beta bucks or attention.

Also how is polygamy leading on anybody? It's the form of relationshit that needs the most communication.
>>
>>17785583
Some women lead men on.
Some men lead women on.
So is the way of flakes.
>>
>>17785604
>>17785625
>>17785640
>>17785645
just seems like she is never satisfied.

This chick, she has schizoaffective disorder and she broke up with me because i mentioned her distant behavior to be acting weird... she is the type that when she's really in her head can be avoidant I just want to help her

now we are just friends and she wants to keep small talk..
>>
>>17785680
Did you consider that she doesn't want help? Or that you may lack the qualifications to provide it, even if she wants it and even if you have the best intentions?
>>
>>17785692
This ^
If a girl wanted help, she'd fucking go get help.
Clearly she doesn't want it. She just wants to not be tied down to you anymore but uses her madeup disease as an excuse because she doesn't want to feel bad breaking up with you.

Women are self-centered assholes who look out for themselves and only themselves. They'd fuck a cactus if it meant they'd be famous like the Kardassians
>>
>>17785713
>They'd fuck a cactus if it meant they'd be famous like the Kardassians
Who the fuck wouldn't.
>>
>>17785692
>>17785713
its not even made up, before we dated she put herself in a crisis center, which she was diagnosed. She seemed..more human when I first started getting to know her.. But now she is slipping into a deep depression and often talks about the meaning of life. She's obsessed with finding philosophical meaning of it I tell her the meaning of life is having a good time, to make your own meaning.. but I just end up being called trivial, that I don't understand her... " that to be a true Philosopher, one must always accept the feeling of madness "

I never felt this way about a woman before bros... and everyday I feel like I am being pushed more and more away... It doesn't help that I too share some views with her considering my personal reasons for depression.
>>
>>17785736
You just a basic bitch. Lol bonding over depression, you faggot.
>>
>>17785772
The thing is, we are politically compatible, morally, musically, video, we both play guitar both like same humour I just don't get it.. we are also really sexually compatible too I really love her it hurts so fucking much
>>
>>17785785
Opposites attract. I hate myself.
>>
>>17785583
because they like that short ego boot of being desire and the attention. women are all just attention whores op.
>>
File: 1478062613683.png (164KB, 427x358px) Image search: [Google]
1478062613683.png
164KB, 427x358px
>>17785804
>>17785826
You're both nuggets. You read correct, nuggets...
>>
>>17785719
>Who the fuck wouldn't.
Someone with enough self-respect, I know it's hard for you women to grasp what it means.
>>
>>17785846
I am a guy, but would bang a cactus pretty hard for multi millions and opportunity to make even more (fame) No condom.
>>
File: 1473341998050.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1473341998050.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>>17785846
>>17785850
Mfw I'm just trying to sort my shit out..
>>
A lot of them just want attention. Then when they get your full attention, they bail because their mission is accomplished.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.