[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl who likes girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1428694564223.png (690KB, 599x602px) Image search: [Google]
1428694564223.png
690KB, 599x602px
Hi /adv/,

For as long as I can remember, i've always had an interest in girls. Problem is, most people assume I'm straight and my family wouldn't approve if I came out. I'm in a college with a lot of bi/lesbian women but I don't know how to find them. I don't want to be alone anymore and I think it's time I find a girlfriend, what's the best way of going about this?
>>
A friend of mine is having a go on tinder to find a girl, might work.
>>
>>17785414
You go on a dating website, and then you make a profile.
When it asks you which gender you're interested in, you select "female".
You're welcome.

I wouldn't worry about your parents until you get in a serious relationship.
>>
>>17785414
The thing that bicurious girls tend to forget is that YOU'RE gonna have to make a move. If you want to date girls, you're going to have to ask girls out. You can't expect them to come waltzing up to you the way a guy might. Especially because you aren't obviously gay, other girls might be too nervous to ask you out.
I'd bet you that you have a gay bar in town that has lesbian nights too.
>>
Join the lgbt community at ur school
There is one
>>
>>17785414
Name that nigger, OP.
She speaks well to your tastes.

If you want the realest /adv/ you're gonna get, it's this: On your deathbed, your sexual forays will be one of the least important aspects of the life you lived. Have sex with whoever or whatever you want. Better your understanding of as many things as possible every day. Don't let the perceptions and judgements other people use in their own lives shape YOUR life. This is your life, OP.
Do as thou wilt.
>>
>>17785414
Get married and fullfil your sexual duties to your husband
>>
Every school has one of those LGBTBBQ clubs. You don't have to join right away or at all; go to a meeting or event, or just find an actual lesbian on campus and talk to her about all this. The worst that will happen is you'll be invited to a meeting. Otherwise, there's a good chance you'll get to know other girls just like yourself by first talking to the girls who are out of the closet.
>>
womens sports teams have lots of lezzers.

hockey in particular.
>>
>>17785617
her instagram is theblackhannahmontana

but for real, join your school's pride/LGBT clubs, maybe make a tinder or okcupid if you're cool with that. i think the "her" app is nice as well, because it's specifically for gay/bi chicks.

if you know there are lots of bi/lesbian girls at your school you might wanna make friends with a few (you don't have to date them) but you could possibly meet others you wanna date through them.

you don't have to change your look to become "gayer" or anything, i feel, just meet the right people/be in the right places

good luck finding a gf anon! i believe in you
>>
>>17786272
/thread
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.