[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

women are fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 16

what the hell is wrong with women, like its literally gotten to the point where I don't give a shit anymore. I'm a s full time business student, while working a high paying job, I have my own place, 2 vehicles, I work out every day, don't have any addiction problems. You would think I would be in the top tier of what woman say they want, but no, there ris nothing. Almost every girl I know is going out with some coke head or some guy who is broke all the time cause he is to drunk to go into work, they basically date these assholes they have to babysit then complain they can't find a good guy.

Are all women fundamentally flawed or are they just horrible people? Any girl I talk eo even my close female friends all tell me " oh youre an amazing guy, and youre really attractive, but were good friends you will make some other girl happy." Then they proceed to go chase assholes with lifted trucks at the bars, like wtf
>>
>I'm a s full time business student, while working a high paying job
>Are all women fundamentally flawed or are they just horrible people?
Or maybe no one wants to date someone who doesn't have time for them?
>>
Man just move to eastern Europe or some shit where they aren't pants on head retarded.
>>
No but you are. Just listen to yourself.
>>
>>17785309
Ive heard from more than one person now that this is a culture thing, not entirely sure if its true or not bu would be willing to test it out.
>>
>>17785304

You probably just have the personality of a dead cold fish. No one wants to spend extended periods of time with someone like that, no matter how fancy their life otherwise is.
>>
>>17785304
>You would think I would be in the top tier of what woman say they want, but no, there is nothing
Maybe it's your ego assuming you DESERVE a woman because of your materialistic shit.
And maybe it's the people you associate with, since you literally just said every girl you know associates with druggies.
Yes, you aren't a druggie, but it still says something about you.
Some women are shit, some men are shit. Minority =/= Majority.
Get other yourself, make new friends, maybe even start going to different places.
Go on dating sites or some shit.
>>
>>17785313
>>17785318
>>17785322
Willing to bet all three of these are women.

>>17785308
This one may be a woman or man.
>>
>>17785420
What point are you trying to make? That women's opinions are irrelevant to why a guy is not attractive to women? Because it seems pretty obvious that women's opinions are paramount when it comes to that sort of thing, wouldn't you agree?
>>
File: uhmm.jpg (17KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
uhmm.jpg
17KB, 500x375px
>>17785304
>I'm a s full time business student, while working a high paying job, I have my own place, 2 vehicles, I work out every day, don't have any addiction problems.
you sound like the most boring person ever
>>
>>17785439
The only thing that's paramount is the amount of autism in this thread.

On that I can definitely agree.
>>
>>17785420
>discarding the opinions of anyone who criticizes you

Wow OP, sounds like you're really open-minded and willing to face your flaws.
>>
>>17785487
Not OP, I'm a separate guy.
>>
>>17785304

OP, as a woman, I can sincerely tell you don't bother. Let go of wanting some woman in your life. Focus on being whole and complete on your own. Nothing matters more than that.

I'm not saying "don't have relationships," I'm saying stop obsessing over them as if it's all that matters. Just be happy by yourself. That's what's most attractive.
>>
>>17785304
i don't get it.

you seem to know what type of guy gets women, but you're not presenting yourself as this type of guy to women. why not?

you're like a woman who says "I DON'T UNDERSTAND GUYS, ALL THEY WANT IS SEX!" ...sounds like you do understand them, you're just rejecting your own knowledge because you don't like it or something.
>>
>>17785304
American women are the dumbest fucking bimbos I have ever met.

All of them have alterior motives, think they're sneaky manipulators and deserve everything because they have a vagina and tits. For fucks sake all they have to do is sit in front of a camera and play vidya all fucking day and rent is paid in an hour.

Damn I wish I was a girl. They have it fucking easy and it's getting better for them by the minute.

>muh oppression
>muh equal opportunity
>muh female scholarships
>muh sex whenever I want it
>muh free drinks at bars
>>
>>17785695
You're the reason they get it easy lol

m i s o g y n y
>>
File: 25ipvj6.jpg (242KB, 1600x1165px) Image search: [Google]
25ipvj6.jpg
242KB, 1600x1165px
>>17785698
>American women
>as in don't live there

I don't know what you're talking about. You're the one that's fucked anon
>>
>>17785695
>>17785698
>inb4 im not misogynistic

"mi·sog·y·ny
noun
dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women."

>American women are the dumbest fucking bimbos I have ever met.
>All of them have ulterior motives
>All of them...think they're sneaky manipulators
>All of them...think they...deserve everything because they have a vagina and tits

>>17785707
I'm American.
>>
>>17785709
>we're the reason
>not the beta enablers
>>
File: 1477529974423.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477529974423.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>17785709
I'm from Poland you dense fuck.
Polish babes are loyal, hot and know how to make delicious food.
>>
Hi Elliot
>>
>>17785715
>Poland
Oh, the country that wanted to outlaw abortions, even when the mother's life is at risk?
Sounds like a step above the Middle East.
Congrats, your women are slaves.
>>
>>17785512
>Just be happy by yourself. That's what's most attractive.
Not him, but I can't. Being a KV probably has something to do with it. I can't feel complete or whole if I can't get someone to like me, because the only indication I have so far is that I can't if I go by anything I've lived through in the past decade.
>>
>>17785715
Also, how do you know how all of American women are if you're from Poland?
Poland's population amounts to just below 12% of the US's population.
>>
>>17785732
Abortion is the murder of an unborn child. Medical necessity I take exception to.
>>
To answer your question, yes.

Lots of women like to ask where have all the good men gone, and to answer their question, they've either turned gay, killed themselves, or became an asshole, all out of desperation.

Women are basically animals that you need to break and train to behave.

There is a reason so many women decide to stay in abusive relationships.
>>
>>17785744

By "like me" you mean romantically, right? Because if you're fairly normal, I'm sure there's plenty of people that like you for who you are. Well anon, it's honestly only a "need" because you've decided it is. There's people that are married to completely devoted partners that are out of their minds miserable. People get to decide what "happiness" means to them.

Unfortunately, when it comes to women, they can smell desperation and are seemingly repulsed by it. It's a fucking retarded bias that goes something along the lines of: "Why is he so desperate? Because no one wants him. Why doesn't anyone want him... there must be something really wrong with him. Nope, don't want that." And it's fucking instant. The more you pine, the less attractive you become, even if there's literally NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU. It's just a knee-jerk assumption people tend to make.

So, that's why it is imperative to get rid of this sense of desperation. How? By focusing on anything else that makes you happy. The moment you're able to shift your focus, that's when you will no longer give that desperation vibe and people will be more open to hearing what you're all about, as a person.

A perk of this, is having interest/hobbies that will make you more interesting to others! And even if it doesn't always work (e.g. people don't share your interest) at least you always have something that you can do for yourself, that requires no one else's input, that you find fulfilling.

Life is about doing things that make you happy. Focusing on how lonely/unwanted you are is no one's idea of joy, damn it.
>>
File: 1479004068180.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479004068180.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>17785751
>Abortion is the murder of an unborn child.
>murder of an unborn child.
>unborn
>not alive

>murder
>>
>>17785304
I always love the daily "all women are shit because they don't like me. I cannot be the one who has something wrong, it must be that 50% of the population is fucked up"
>>
>>17785304
>or are they just horrible people?
Exactly, think about it yourself.
People are attracted to people who behave the same way as them, so the Chads are all as selfish, stupid and self-centered as most women are.
>>
File: legz4.png (434KB, 580x898px) Image search: [Google]
legz4.png
434KB, 580x898px
>>17785304

Women have no brains, they are not capable of thinking for themselves.

I had a girlfriend for 4 years, stayed loyal to her, worked out and looked ripped just for her, satisfied her in the bedroom, took her out whenever she wanted, bought her presents and I come to find out everything she told me was a lie and I walk in on her with another guy.

She often found excuses to dress like a slut, see through yoga pants, loved to go clubbing, ect, ect, her fucking friends were just as worse.

She wasn't always like this, she was conservative, kind, and loving, not even the ditzy clubber type but then she progressively got worse and worse as the years went by.

You fucking cunts take the cake.
>>
>>17785918
>this girl I dated was horrible, it must be true that ALL women suck.
>>
>>17785924

I've dated plenty of other girls, they were all the same.

And her friends were all carbon copies of eachother, gossipy cunts that cheated on their boyfriends.
>>
>>17785930
My best friend's boyfriends were all the same. Violent, unemployed, drug
addicts.
She used the same rhetoric - all men are awful, blablabla.
Turns out the problem is her.
She went to therapy and is now dating a perfectly nice guy.

Maybe if you cannot date a quality girl you are the problem, not women.
>>
>>17785937
>Maybe if you cannot date a quality girl you are the problem, not women.
Don't waste your time telling guys here this, their egos prevent them from accepting that there could be something wrong with *them* and not the rest of the world. Why do you think the echo-chamber that is /r9k/ is so popular?
>>
>>17785937

She didn't start out this way, she was the complete opposite until cunts like you corrupted her and she regressed into a typical woman.

Of course you wouldn't know about that, you cunts have your heads so far up your own asses that you aren't capable of owning up to your fuck ups.
>>
>>17785937

Except her previous boyfriends were violent fuck ups where as>>17785918 "stayed loyal to her, worked out and looked ripped just for her, satisfied her in the bedroom, took her out whenever she wanted, bought her presents"

I'd say that the problem here is clearly with women and not with him.
>>
>>17785942
Cunts like me who are engaged, never even kissed someone other than their soon to be husband, never went to a club, and dress extremely modestly totally turned your ex girlfriend into a whore without even knowing her.
I am sure that's the case.
It couldn't be that she wanted to have fun (like most young people do, including a large portion of guys), or that she was fed up with your relationship and wanted to break free.
No. Must have been the evil cunt who comments on adv while cooking breakfast for her boyfriend. Must be that.
>>
File: 1475473197045.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475473197045.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>17785954

Give it time, I guarrantee you that you will drop everything and jump ship the moment another guy better looking than your boyfriend gives you some attention and boosts what little self esteem you have. I've seen it time and time again lmao
>>
>>17785953
It is not *women*. It is the women he dates.
Like for my best friend, the problem weren't *men*, but the men she chose to date.
>>
File: xkmIdP.gif (1MB, 320x128px) Image search: [Google]
xkmIdP.gif
1MB, 320x128px
>>17785954
>you will never be this passive-aggressive

Me and my wife's son are laughing at this post
>>
>>17785964
We have been together for 10 years this December. In the meanwhile at least 3 or 4 really hot guys asked me out. And we are still together and happy.
Thanks for your concern.
>>
>>17785968
I put some fucking effort into my passive-aggressiveness. Thanks.
>>
File: manson.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
manson.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>17785971

>Been together for 10 years
>Not married yet

Yeah, nice fanfic lmao
>>
>>17785942
>>17785942
>implying ranting to anonymous strangers would count as not "fucking up".
I think you are beyond help. Maybe women can sense you are an unhinged autistic/public shooting waiting to happen.
>>
File: asuka.gif (557KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.gif
557KB, 500x338px
>>17785974
Maybe if you put some effort into your life you'd be more than a maid

I'm not very good at passive-aggressive
>>
>>17785977
I didn't want to marry before I graduated med school.
Lmao.
>>
>>17785978

I think you cunts are beyond help, again not able to accept how fucked up they are.

I've begun to just agree with whatever you cunts say and treat you like the children you are, fuck you and leave.
>>
r9k?
>>
>>17785979
It's not even funny when I just commented about med school.
I am sorry, we can try to be passive aggressive some more later.
>>
>>17785983
>Being this assmad over women in general.
>Being this much of a beta piece of shit.
>Not just killing yourself and sparing the world from your weak genes.
Take this "nice guy" shit to reddit where it belongs.
inb4 cunt
>>
/r9k/ seems to leak the most when iy's evening in Burgerland. Kinda makes sense, all the bitter virgins have come home from school and whine about their life.
>>
>>17786008
I wonder if calling women cunts actually makes him feel better
>>
we welcome you supreme gentleman
>>
>>17785304
Yes you work out and are rich but how's your face doing? perhaps you're ugly?
>>
Nothing is wrong with women, it's completely on you. You shouldn't resent women for appearing messed up. Their minds are completely different from ours. You are bitter at the guys you claim to be assholes because they are the ones getting laid. Stop trying to figure women out and instead put your efforts into what you can do to attract them. Don't take this as an insult but you are not as interesting as you think you are. At least not to women.
>>
>>17785878
>unborn
>not alive
american """""""""""education""""""""""", ladies and gentlemen
>>
>I'm only going for thrash
>WTF, why are they acting like thrash?!?

You are all in the wrong environment, go mountainhiking or danceclasses or start cooking or whatever.
>>
>>17786107
This, he may have the material aspect of his life sorted out but it seems like he's a boring guy.
t. full time student who is a boring guy and trying to fix his shit up
>>
File: tmp_18012-q4y7ig1-1518048700.jpg (73KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18012-q4y7ig1-1518048700.jpg
73KB, 580x580px
>>17785304
>its literally gotten to the point where I don't give a shit anymore.
If that were true, you wouldn't be posting here about it.

In your case, your approach is pretty much all wrong. You're getting close to these women under false pretenses, failing to show interest in then so that it won't occur to them to tell you no. But this leads them to assume you aren't interested (which is reasonable, given the information they have), so they distance themselves according to the platonic relationship they think you want. Then you drop the bombshell that no, you've only been pretending to want friendship this whole time when what you actually want sex, and it creeps them out. Which is, again, reasonable.

The only thing any PUA ever said that wasn't complete bullshit is that rejection is not worth fearing, and indeed, your problems stem from allowing your fear of rejection to paralyze you for far too long. You need to start asking these wlmen on actual dates much sooner, and being clearer about your feelings and intentions: ideally by the end of your first conversation, but you can sometimes push this as far as two weeks after meeting (though even two weeks is risky). Wait any longer than this, and you've booted yourself into the friend zone. Note the grammar: she doesn't do this to you. You do it yourself.
>>
I'm broke and trying to date and its not going well. A lot of women earn more than men these days. Everything is fucked up
>>
>>17786343

>The only thing any PUA ever said that wasn't complete bullshit is that rejection is not worth fearing, and indeed, your problems stem from allowing your fear of rejection to paralyze you for far too long. You need to start asking these wlmen on actual dates much sooner, and being clearer about your feelings and intentions

This. You don't have to be all over them but you need to make it clear that you are attracted to them and want more than just friendship early on
>>
>>17785512
fuck i hate cuntbags like you

do you have any idea how much effort

> I'm a s full time business student, while working a high paying job, I have my own place, 2 vehicles, I work out every day,

takes?

>hey just dont worry about that really fucking awesome thing that only takes about 30 min and is also biological programmed into your brain to desire and is literally free okay? its no big deal right?
>>
>>17786127
>hurr durr, it has a beating heart, so it's alive

The heart develops before anything else in a fetus. You know, even before the brain - that thing that allows consciousness and life as we know it?

If you're going to argue on technicalities, grass is also alive. Are you going to accuse me of murdering my lawn too?
>>
File: 1306977638765.jpg (49KB, 294x294px) Image search: [Google]
1306977638765.jpg
49KB, 294x294px
>>17786400
I see you're putting an extra amount of effort into being a bitter loser too! Congratulations!

It just drives you further away from "that really awesome thing that's biologically programmed into your brain and is literally free," that less accomplished, broke, mediocre, borderline retards can get, but you can't!

Go fuck yourself, cunt. It's all you got.
>>
>>17786498
>bitter loser too
kek nice try fuckhead, nowhere did i express 'bitterness' about my situation. hate towards a certain person doesnt necessarily equal bitterness. get yourself checked for autism, you fucking tard
>>
>>17786526
>"fuck i hate cuntbags like you"
>raging about generalizations
>not bitter

Yeah, okay buddy. You're totally not bitter, and those cuntbags you speak deserve all your vitriol - that obviously comes from a happy place in your heart, tho. Enjoy your life of misogyny and sad masturbation sessions.

You've brought a smile to my face. Thank you.
>>
>>17785304
Because they want someone they can relate to, someone similar to them. Mr has his shit together financially, physically and emotionally doesn't appeal to the girl working part time at Target, who spends her free time drinking and smoking. That and young women do just desire bad boy types, whether you like it or not.

If you don't believe me, get to know these women more. You probably are a great catch. But you need someone who values stability over "excitement".
>>
>>17786532
literally go eat shit

>I'm not saying "don't have relationships," I'm saying stop obsessing over them as if it's all that matters.
> Let go of wanting some woman in your life
>Just be happy by yourself.

my original point went right over your probably blonde retard head. for one your literally contradicting yourself while basically telling them op to violate his biological hardwiring, WHILE busing his ass off doing things that will supposedly bring him what he wants.

this is why you dont get to be president of the US
>>
>>17786551

You're a simple man. I guess I'll have to explain it in a more easy to understand way.

OP should be happy with himself, and by himself. That DOES NOT mean that he can ONLY be happy by himself. If he manages to be happy by himself, he can then CHOOSE to share that happiness with someone else, if he so desires.

To make his happiness dependent on another person being in his life, is asinine.

As for going against something that's "hard-wired," you must mean instinct. This is where your simple mindedness comes in. You know, that as a person, you have this thing called the thought process. You know, the thing that animals who RUN ON PURE INSTINCT lack. As humans, we have the ability to control urges (instincts), and we successfully do so on a daily fucking basis. Imagine that!

If you can't manage to do that, which YOU clearly can't, you're fucked beyond belief.

Anything else you need spoon fed into your gaping maw? You fucking mouth-breather.
>>
>the amount of butthurt women in this thread
Jesus lol
>>
>>17785304
I feel you bro. But dont hate on women because of this. The great majority of people, both men and women, are dumb fucks - they dont know what they want really aside from what they are physically attracted to. Chads and Staceys will always get more ass than the rest of us.

I suggest you work your female friends for their friends. Get set up on dates etc. Tell your friends that are girls (or your friends gfs) that you are actively looking for girls to date and specifically that if they know any girls that are looking for a 'good man', to send them your way. This works well for men that have much to offer that cannot be surmised from a quick glance at a bar or easily communicated on a Tinder profile (without making yourself sound like a douche). They can talk you up.

BUt bitterness towards women in general will be totally counterproductive to your efforts to land a girl. Stop that shit right now mayn
>>
>>17786008

>Being this assblasted I treat your gender like the irresponsible children they are and actually get better results.

Your tears are like candy.

OP, don't listen to the dumb whores in this thread, they are not capable of taking any sort of critisicm.

FYI, I've been here since '06, so why don't you mosy on back to your safespace, cunt
>>
>>17786577
>As for going against something that's "hard-wired," you must mean instinct.
wrong, sexual urges arent 'instinct' you might want to look up with instincts actually are. its not nearly as simple as you make it out to be.

you missed my entire original point
>he can then CHOOSE to share that happiness with someone else
what op described his lifestyle doesnt leave much room for anything else. yet 'supposedly' doing those things is supposed to help attract a partner
>>
>>17785304
> what the hell is wrong with women
> Then they proceed to go chase assholes with lifted trucks at the bars, like wtf
That is because those assholes are AT the bars. Not sitting home alone with a pile of books, a bag of Cheetos and an orange dick.

Do this. On your next night off, go out to a bar. Talk to 3 single women. No, the bartender doesn't count. Neither does the Hooters waitress. Do NOT try and get their numbers. Just talk.

Flirting is a skill, just like business. You can get all the book smarts in the world, but until you do it, it's all just theory.

You have your homework. Your assignment is due in 1 week. Go.
>>
File: pJAPSja.jpg (116KB, 1334x709px) Image search: [Google]
pJAPSja.jpg
116KB, 1334x709px
>>17785304
OP you need to be patient because they are having their fun riding the cock carousel. they want a beta provider to settle with after they get the bad boys out of their system.
>>
>>17785318
>he thinks personality matters

I bet a million dollars op is chasing after young attractive girls who don't really care about money at the moment. they will care about money once they are ready to settle in for sure but right now they are just having their fun with the bad boys.
>>
>>17785304
>I'm a s full time business student, while working a high paying job, I have my own place, 2 vehicles, I work out every day, don't have any addiction problems. You would think I would be in the top tier

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>17785695
you forgot

>more birth control options then men
>have the right to vote without needing to get
drafted
>get to live longer then men
>lesser prison sentence for the same crime as a man
>are allowed to hit men and everyone would laugh but god forbid a man hits you back
>can divorce a man without any consequences because the state will just take care of you anyways and the courts are on your side when it comes to the custody of the children.

and the list goes on.
>>
>>17785439
That would only hold true if woman actually knew what they wanted which they don't, and if they do they dare not say it.
>>
>I'm a s full time business student, while working a high paying job, I have my own place, 2 vehicles, I work out every day, don't have any addiction problems.

The fact people believe this and think isn't a bait thread is amusing.
>>
>>17785971
>We have been together for 10 years this December.

so? this guy was married for 18 years and his wife still cheated on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiZH5eH5eDw
>>
>>17786632
>Implying i'm a women because I disagree with this "Nice Guy" Syndrome circle jerk.
>Implying you shouldn't just man the fuck up and meet a wider range of women.
>Implying being here since 06' means anything other than you've been in the same shit hole for 10 years.
> Implying people already don't treat women like children.
>Implying OP isn't some fuck ugly beast if he has that much going for him and still can't get women.
>Implying tinder.
>Implying.
>>
>>17786490
>murder
>any living being that isn't a homo sapiens
3/10 made me reply
>>
File: eleven.jpg (69KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
eleven.jpg
69KB, 529x529px
>>17786577
>mouth-breather
Based Eleven, I love your show
>>
>>17787000
Oh god, thanks for telling me.
I'll start the count down till the day I can cheat on my boyfriend. Just 8 years. Time will fly.
>>
File: Marion_Cotillard_Cannes_2015.jpg (15KB, 220x310px) Image search: [Google]
Marion_Cotillard_Cannes_2015.jpg
15KB, 220x310px
>>17787294
>this gal
I bet you love the bitterness of the /r9k/ types ITT
>>
>>17786400
Maybe you have too high standards
>>
>>17785304
Is your business school male-only? Your gym? I doubt it is the girls but the girls you notice. Look around you, how many females you don't consider as girls.
>>
>>17785304
I sympathize but you do sound boring. Man just stimulate your IQ and stop caring about sex, that is what I plan to do. Oh and forget American women, they are boring man.
>>
>>17785695
>ulterior* motives
Ftfy

Alterior isn't a word bro, you're welcome.
>>
>>17787270
No true Scotsman. How shocking.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>>17788442
>...forget American women
>>
>>17785304

Neither. You're an edgy idiot who can't find good women because you're not a good guy.

I'm so sick of this /r9k/ circle jerk. This whole "plight of the nice guy" bitchfest is so goddamn played out its ridiculous.

I leave my house every day and have no problem interacting with thoughtful, smart, genuine women. Literally every day I have an interaction with one. The occasions in which I actually cross paths with a shitty, empty headed girl are very few and far between. Why is that? Why are my experiences so difference than yours?

Is it because I've spent my adult life molding my circle of friends and social interactions to only include smart, thoughtful people? Is it because instead of bitching and complaining about girls not giving me sex because I'm a "nice guy with a good job" I actually go out of my way to treat the people I meet like people and not just coin operated contraptions that are supposed to give me what I want when I put my niceness into it?

Is it because, ultimately, ACTUALLY NICE GUYS don't have this fucking problem? The answer is yes. Yes yes and yes.

You're a shithead. Good women don't like you. There is your answer. It fucking AMAZES me that so-called logical people can't come to the conclusion that the only common denominator in this problem of yours is you.

You are the only variable that doesn't change. The problem is you.

Thread fucking over.
>>
>>17788619
>No true Scotsman.
how is that "no true scotsman"? The concept of murder implies it's a human by definition, anything beyond that is misapplying the term.
>>
>>17786400
women aren't interested in men that don't have time for them, idiot
>>
>>17785878
t. sjw degenerate
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.