[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

might be going to jail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

so I fucked up,
I met a girl on POF. said she was 18 years old. she messaged me first, asked to text, i said sure and asked for her number so i could text her first.

long story short, was on a fuck ton of cough meds (though excuses are like buttholes) and she told me she was 16. which for some reason DIDNT FUCKING REGISTER. she sent me a nude mirror pic first, two actually. she was attractive so naturally i sent a good ol D pic back,

next morning HER DAD CALLS. says they found the shit on her phone, im the only guy. apparently the girl has been institutionalized recently which i had no idea. gathering evidence from the conversation, he knows my first and last name, phone number (obv) that im 22 years old, and the city that i live a county over from (15 min away)

he isnt wanting to press charges, but he IS wanting me to help pay expenses for the institution they are sending her to, which will cost me 1200 dollars. seems like a christian fellow. decided not to press charges because god told him not to, blah blah.

but my concen is...
do i actually have to pay this guy in order to save my ass?? how fucked am i? does he have enough information to go have a legit case (if he has the convo still saved on the phone)?

any insight would be fucking awesome. please. i cant tell anyone about this. im not a fucked up person. but this mistake could seriously lead me to the brink.
>>
>>17785171

Honestly, this just sounds like a very clever scam. Do you have any evidence of her age or of the fact that it's her dad? It might just be random people who do this for a living. Even so, they're blackmailing you and who's to say it will stop once you pay.
>>
you're right. it just sounds really really legit. the girl was white and the guy talking sounds black. no evidence other than that.

so what do you say? ignore the fucker? or what?
>>
Lol I wouldn't worry about it man. If I were you I'd go to the police. Sounds dumb I know but if you got there first and put your story first it will look better for you because instead of the guy charging you for sexually harassing his daughter, he will be known as a blackmailer.

This is blackmail bro. Just make your story and case. You met a girl online who lied about your age and when the dad found out he decided to extort money out of you which is a crime
>>
i need hard evidence though. all the talk of him wanting the money has only been over phone conversations. seriously, this has been bugging me out. i cant even sleep or eat.
>>
>>17785171

This definitely sounds like a scam. I wouldn't bite, and cross your fingers that this doesn't happen again.
>>
Oh my sides. Don't worry bro, Flanders can't do shit about it. Ignore him because he's blackmailing you.
>>
She said she was 16 in text form? lf no, they have no way of pressing charges agaist you.
lf yes, you're quite possibly fucked.

Still, this shit looks shady. Maybe it's a good idea just to ignore the fucker and see what happens.
>>
It's a scam. Ask for his full legal name (use those words). Tell him that POF is for adults 18+, so you assumed it was a typo, and will report him to the local PD for attempted extortion if he contacts you again.

Extortion scams are a slam dunk for a prosecutor. You can feel free to be selective about including exactly when the girl told you her supposed age.

As far as scams go, this isn't even a really good one. You should be slightly ashamed for falling for it.

Oh, also, sending a dick pick was fucking retarded. You're an ass.
>>
i'll take everyone's word. i love you guys. thank you so much. im going to drill the fuck out of this guy.
>>
glad to be an idiot for once
>>
>>17785203
This anon is based. Listen to him and relax, it's a scam.
>>
>>17785171
This is a fucking scam do not send this fucker money
>>
864 - heres-551 his -6717 phone number

someone do me a favor
>>
>>17785171
This is a pretty fucked up situation. But there's always a way out. It just depends on how far you're willing to go. I could give you a couple for-sure ways of doing so. However, those are kinda over the top. It really sounds like a scam. Honestly, I'm not so much in the "thinking" mood at the moment. Just gonna go finish watching Suicide Squad or some shit. But you could hire a hacker for a whole hell of a lot less to find this douche and everything on him. If it's a scam, the hacker could get that too. If it's not, the hacker could get info you can use to blackmail his ass. Like I said, depends on how far you're willing to go. For 1200 I'd be willing to make a new identity, fake my death and disappear (although I'm already considering it and I haven't fucked up). Just do some research on where you could hire a hacker who is willing to get their hands a little dirty.

Honestly, I'm not even sure how viable of a solution that is, but oh well. It'd be quite a memory :D
>>
id rather keep the mindset that he's a scammer for now. he sounds pretty gangter. says stuff like "skaightened out" and "Skreet" like gucci mane does. and gets upset when i tell him im broke as fuck. someone call him!
>>
>>17785171
Btw, if you really do hire a hacker, you have to make sure they're willing to do some slightly illegal things. If not, offer to pay a little more. Most hackers are "grey hats" meaning they're good hackers, but sometimes do illegal things for the right reasons. I have lots of experience in the cybersecurity area. If it's a scam, I'd still have the hacker get information on that individual that you can use against them for some extra money if you've got the heart for it.
>>
Phone Number: 18645516717
Carrier: Sprint
Is Wireless: yes
SMS Gateway Address: [email protected]
MMS Gateway Address: [email protected]
>>
>>17785272
>someone call him!

Not your personal army.
>>
>>17785281
if only i knew what to do with this... im not a hacker. ideas?
>>
>>17785203
this

youre fucking stupid for believing this
>>
>>17785286
Hire one. It's not that hard.
Google it. Do thorough research on it first though.
>>
>>17785286
Also, that information is only really useful for social engineering attacks, or hackers that know how to set up a rogue GSM station and are in range of the phone.
>>
Posting this just cause I feel like it

https://evilsocket.net/2016/03/31/how-to-build-your-own-rogue-gsm-bts-for-fun-and-profit/
>>
>>17785278
>I have lots of experience in the cybersecurity area
Watching Mr. Robot isn't experience in cybersecurity, you sound like a teenager.
>>
>>17785171
OP dont even worry about it

the same shit (literally the exact same thing) happened to me and her dad called with a ridiculous southern accent and I just ignored him and boom, nothing happened

he never even got to the part about charging me money

dont give him anything
>>
>>17785303
Says the one who goes straight to acting like they know more about me than I do.

That's funny. You're funny.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.