[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been with the same guy for 3 years, I know his entire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

I have been with the same guy for 3 years, I know his entire family, and I am currently living with him. About a month ago, he left some bruises on my arms and since then, I have been contemplating breaking up. What do I do or how do I do this? I'm so confused.
>>
>he left some bruises on my arms
that's too vague. He could've grabbed you too hard during sex in a moment of passion or punched you because you he didn't like the dinner you made.

If you want advice be specific about your issues.
>>
File: AprTriptoVa013a.jpg (58KB, 561x454px) Image search: [Google]
AprTriptoVa013a.jpg
58KB, 561x454px
Don't fall into the trap.
>>
Did you deserve it? Was it an accident? Need more info to give any good advice
>>
>>17785131
this
this
and
this
If he did hit you know you have to leave right? I'm sure no girl wants to be the dumb cunt who everyone knows her boyfriend is beating her yet does nothing to stop it. Btw It's not going to stop it's going to escalate. Being in a shit situation, because you left him is going to be a lot easier than years later.
>>
>>17785131
Yeah OP. Give us context of the bruises.
>>
What'd you do, OP?
What. Did. You. Do.

You know what the problem is with every battered woman out there?

They just don't listen.
>>
>>17785117
Brittany?
>>
Women like you are the reason men don't marry their girlfriends. You let one issue ruin the relationship, did he put you in the hospital? Did he rape you? No he left blemishes on your skin out of frustration most likely. What did you do to escalate the argument? Are you totally innocent in pissing off a man you've been with for years? I bet he never even thought about what he was doing since there's no history of him hurting you before. Yeah go ahead and do him a favor and leave. So he can find a woman who takes responsibility instead of using him for money until you play the victim card.
>>
>>17786011
You do not beat people just because you are frustrated. What kind of fuckhead are you?
>>
>>17786011
What kind of shit is this, if I can't hit my boss or my parents when I'm frustrated why would it be ok to hit my gf?
>>
>>17786011
>Women like you are the reason men don't marry their girlfriends

Who do they marry, then? Their cousins?
>>
>>17785117
Wtf the responses in this thread are retarded.
Listen, NEVER be with a man who hits you. If the bruises were in any way aggressively inflicted, you have to leave. It's really painful after 3 years, I know, but it will only get worse.
Trust me, am saying this with an uncle who almost beat his wife to death several times and put my grandmother in the emergency room, it only started because his wife stayed and let him.
Once again, if it was done in aggression, never fucking stay.
>>
>>17786021
>>17786028
>>17786025
You act as if he punched her, the marks he left could very well be from defense on his half. None of you seem to understand that women beat men too. And for you to imply she's innocent simply because of her gender is completely bullshit. Without the full story from both sides you shouldn't be so quick to whitenight.
>>
>>17786042
What the fuck are you talking about you retard. None of those post imply she's in the right. They are just pointing out the flaws in another persons post. If there was an anti-white knight that blindly supported the woman being in the wrong you'd be it.
>>
>>17786049
Notice how you have to use ad hominem attacks, proof you have no independent opinion. I'm right and you can't debate otherwise without resorting to grade school name calling.
>>
>>17785117
You probably deserved it,

In all honesty
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.