[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend got cheated on and doesn't know it.. Should I tell him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ncuox3FaMt1ts7aevo1_500.jpg (96KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncuox3FaMt1ts7aevo1_500.jpg
96KB, 500x667px
Background; All parties involved are age 21. I've known this friend my whole life, he has been dating her for almost one year. She cheated on him with another friend of mine (also a friend of her boyfriend, we are all good friends.) I am not if she is continuing to cheat but I am about 90% sure it was not a one time thing and that she continues to hang out with the person she cheated with.
Should I tell my friend he got cheated on?
Should I wait to say anyting and see if she tells him?
Like I said all parties involved (the couple, the friend who cheated with the girl, and I) are all very close friends so this is a very sensitive situation
Please give advice with what I should do and why.

Any example situations or personal experience would be appreciated as well.
>>
>>17785109
If you love chaos then tell him. If you care about your own life, don't tell him as it absolutely has nothing to do with you.
>>
>>17785109
Do you have a strong conscience?

Either you don't tell Friend A that his GF cheated with Friend B to save your skin, thus resulting in an inevitable and painful breakup some countless amount of time from now
~or~
Tell Friend A that his GF cheated with Friend B, have GF and Friend B will be mad for sure, and Friend A possibly will hate you too. BUT, you may spare friend A some pain in the long run.

(Friend A may be mad because of denial, I had a close friend who resented me/other friends when we told her that her bf was showing her nudes around)
>>
You're a fucking dick if you don't tell him.

I've had exactly this happen to me. Love of my life, I thought, and she was fooling around with someone else on a regular basis. Friend knew. She stopped, apparently, but did it again with someone else about a year later.

If it happens once, it's pretty much going to happen again.
>oh but people make mistakes!
Yeah they fucking do, and they should be made to pay for it when they do fucked up shit.
>but it has nothing to do with you!
If you're my bro and you see a skinhead about to shoot me in the back of the head with a Mauser, do you stop him? It's got nothing to do with you. You're not affected at all if I get cranially perforated. Fuck off with that. If he's a friend, especially a lifelong friend, you tell him

Don't spin it. Don't put any intent on it. Don't say "man she really fucked you over dude." Nothing. No branding. Just plainly, factually, tell him what you know and how you know it. Anything more or anything less is a betrayal.
>>
>>17785191
This, OP. If you consider this guy a friend you owe it to him to tell him. He will grieve and there will be fallout but it will be 10x worse if you allow him to continue this sham relationship and he finds out later, especially if it's revealed that you knew
>>
if he'll find out you knew, tell him. if he won't ever know that you knew, don't tell him and don't ever admit that you knew.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.