[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ I need advice. So there is this girl that I found on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: ko.jpg (43KB, 607x768px) Image search: [Google]
ko.jpg
43KB, 607x768px
/adv/ I need advice.

So there is this girl that I found on the internet. Long story short I went through her instagram and want to gf her and put my dik in her. The hard part is I never met her and she doesn't know me.

This is some background. Her instagram has her first and last name so it was easy for me to find her Facebook. She really looks like a family oriented person and desu I have more likes on my dp than she does so she isn't THAT popular despite her beauty. Anyway her profile says she's single and she may have moved from a relatively small town from the north (Canadafag here) to my city.

The plan I was thinking was sending her a message through Facebook without adding her as a friend (so I don't spook her too much). I'd ease into telling her that I stumbled upon her on instagram and that I think she's one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen and would love to buy her a coffee or ramen or something when she's available. At the end I'd acknowledge that it probably is very strange that I'm sending her a weird message (said I'm not a serial killer lol) on Facebook but it was the best idea I had at the time and that if she got the chance to know me I'm actually a pretty great guy.

Does this make any sense at all??? Am I doing something wrong? Should my message be modified? Should I not send at all? I do realize she may not even read my message because I'm not her friend on Facebook but like I said this is the best idea I've got lol.

Any help would be appreciated.

>TLDR: I want girl but I don't know her but I have her Facebook account address. Send her message to meet or no?
>>
File: Soma-Reveal-Teaser.jpg (59KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Soma-Reveal-Teaser.jpg
59KB, 500x281px
Uhh....

Guys?
>>
>>17785095

Yeah, how about no. The idea of approaching a random girl you've never even met and found randomly online on fb of all things is sort of pathetic, the content of your potential message is sort of pathetic and the whole idea all around awful. But then again, nothing to lose, really.
>>
File: 1442800522629.png (40KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1442800522629.png
40KB, 256x256px
>>17785279
So basically what you're saying is that I should do it, but I should feel shitty about doing it?

Fukin grade-A stuff right here. You sound like my fukin dad lol.
>>
>>17785285

Think of it like telemarketing: you're contacting a person you know nothing about (the girl) and trying to sell them something they probably don't want or need(you), but it's for sure a great product if she just buys it and get to know it (according to you). Telemarketing is awful and everyone hates it, but it still must pay off or it wouldn't exist. So your attempt might work too. Or you might get called a creep and blocked, who knows.
>>
>>17785095
Definitely hope you didn't say "Lol I'm not a serial killer" that is a sure way to creep her out.
>>
Also don't make the whole basis of your message that she is pretty. Include something like "I saw you were interested in ___ and so am I"
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>17785296
Yepp. Sounds about right. But that's basically every guy that tries to pick up a chick.

..... Unless he has superior genetics or something. Then lucky him.

Bottom line is I don't care if it's awful. I'm just trying to get into contact with a girl that I like.

>>17785302
Was considering it lmao. Guess not anymore. I'll remember to skip that part.

>>17785317
Mhmm. So should I mention that she's very pretty at all? As much as I like French food (I don't, Chinese is way better for the price) I don't want her to think I'm a magic chef genie here to talk about random fukin food out of nowhere lol.
>>
>>17785343
I think you can mention that she is pretty but don't be like OMG YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS, if you want shit to go anywhere longterm or interest her at all you'll have to relate on some level. So I guess mention the cooking or anything you're both into. Just mention you cook but aren't an AMAZING chef. Be honest in that regard.
>>
File: 1458183898164.jpg (434KB, 1700x960px) Image search: [Google]
1458183898164.jpg
434KB, 1700x960px
>>17785349
Good advice anon. Thank you.
>>
dont do anything you have a gf already!
>>
>>17785412
He didn't say he did, I assume he doesn't, but if you do OP don't go for it.
>>
>>17785412
>>17785430
I haven't had a gf in 8 years lol calm down.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.