[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im going to kill myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (58KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 640x601px
My life is a living hell because of how ugly I am. My face literally causes me treatment from people that I do not want, and I hate looking in the mirror. It os holding me back from meeting up with my ldr boyfriend. Im 18 now and college is stressing me out. I should be traveling and going out etc with the time off I get. Because of my extreme shyness, I still live with my parents, who are fucking cunts and baby me out of any independance. One of my short term goals is to get a part time job, get my liscense, and get cosmetic surgery. How can I possibly hide this from them? I have no friends irl and therefore no where to stay. Please do not say anything about gaining confidence. I have done volunteer work and have tried makeup/hairstyles/clothing. None of that changes my bone structure.
>>
You have a boyfriend who loves you, so you're doing better than me, and I don't want to kill myself. Find a hobby to get into like obscure music or something.
>>
>>17785085

You probably even aren't that ugly, just have crippling self-esteem issues or BDD. If it genuinly makes you consider suicide, go see a therapist. No one's so ugly they should kill themselves.
>>
I'm gonna tell you something I told myself a long time ago: If something bothers you for a long period of time, or is on your mind constantly, do something about it.

Yeah, it's the easy way out, fuck em. Put all your heart into your main objective; earn money and go with the cosmetic surgery.

Stop fucking complaining about it, and actually do something about it. You already sound convinced about what to do, why are you here.
>>
>>17785085
Seriously do NOT kill yourself. Achieve those goals that is an amazing start. Just always keep in mind how blown away everyone will be after the cosmetic surgery. Maybe think about going on anti depressants they truly do help
>>
>>17785116
you are completely right. How do I even get plastic surgery? What makes me anxious is setting everything up. Do I email the surgeon? That would be easier for me.
>>
>>17785085
Lmao. Some people have larger problems and they don't kill themselves. You should try meditating on the fact that you're making yourself feel like shit and it will omly be you. I think it's called emotional intelligence. Get learning.
>>
>18
>kill myself
Ha to be young again...
In all seriousness, gurl, you are fucking young. You saw nothing of life yet. It's like it's 6am for you if life was counted as a day. The sun hasn't even set yet.
Just chill the fuck out.
>>
Wow you're such a cunt, if i see you, be sure you won't have a face to care of anymore.
>>
File: 1468181543890.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1468181543890.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>girl
>boyfriend
>b but I'm so ugly guys :(

If you can't handle easy mode you may as well end it. Plus things will get worse for you as you age. You're in your prime right now, and if things are really that bad for you now, there's no point in you carrying on
>>
>>17785085
Your problem is that you are obsessed with how you look, when the rest of the world could not care less. 98% of the population is either average or ugly, and still they manage to hook up and fall in love regularly.
Your life is not about YOU.
It's about what you can contribute.
Become an artist and donate your earnings to kids who have cancer etc. You simply need a purpose. Being beautiful is a stupid and vapid goal. Liz Taylor was considered beautiful but died a fat ugly old saggy hag. Andy Warhol laughed about how ugly he was and his art will live forever.
Don't be so vain. Blind people aren't. Date a blind dude, show him your heart, and stop whining about things that are not important. Even if you turned into the most beautiful person on earth tomorrow, your personality would turn most people off.
>>
>>17786924
I have a great personality.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.