[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Biggest regrets of your life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 29

File: IMG_0725.jpg (317KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0725.jpg
317KB, 1920x1080px
Share your stories of when you've cheated yourself out of happiness.
>>
>>17784976
I gave up being really smart and promising to be shit at vidya and it was the biggest regret of my life
>>
Three months ago I broke up with the girl who was ready to give her life for me. I was ready to marry her, for us to have kids, the whole lot. I'm a medical student, she's in a successful business venture, it all looked great.

I broke up with her because I had feelings for a girl who can't sustain me like she can.

I regret breaking up with her everyday. She doesn't know I broke up with her for another girl, so I feel like I could reconcile her feelings for me, but I always feel so terrible about it I just don't think there's a way to fix it.

She was my everything. And I let her down.
>>
I rejected like 3 or 4 really obvious advances from girls in college that were all gorgeous and intelligent. I graduated 3 years ago and since then I haven't even met a women close to my age who was also single and I'm still a kissless hugless virgin.
>>
Didn't ask out this cutie from school like 9 months ago
She would just stare at me all during class
Stop whatever she was doing if she saw me just to say Hi.
I ignored her because of my own insecurities and short comings.
Then I dropped out (shit career college)
I can message her on Facebook and I literally think about it everyday and everyday I think myself out of it. This regret has eaten away at me for 9 months and it hasn't gone away.
>>
>>17785005
if we work on ourselves things can change right?>>17785008
>>
>>17784995

That might be a good start for reconciliation, telling her "you were my everything and I let you down."
>>
>>17785010
Speaking for myself, I highly doubt it.

Don't waste time on self improvement, its what I've been doing for 2 years and it's a bullshit waste of time. There's tons of guys who are in much worse positions who get girls. Just go out and start trying. Wealth, health, and intelligence may improve your odds of getting a yes, but if you're not actively hitting on girls already 3 times 0% is still 0%.
>>
I probably could have just filed report after report, and waited.
I could have just walked into their office, said what I meant in a clear state of mind, and been fine.
I could have just stayed home and never gotten involved with any of them.

The truth does not set you free. Didn't have to end this way.
>>
>>17785008
I'm pretty much in the same situation. I'm gonna get drunx and text her. I suggest you to do the same.
>>
File: swag.gif (2MB, 300x211px) Image search: [Google]
swag.gif
2MB, 300x211px
I could have saved her
>>
>>17784976

Fell for the "girls like douchebags" meme.
>>
>>17784976
When I was in 6th grade, I started having camsex with men anywhere from 15-60.
Then I became addicted, started failing school, parents found out, was grounded for a year, started doing it again and again every time I got my privileges back.
Then I met up with some man for the first time at 15, was raped, had a miscarriage, became more crazy, and was baker acted a year later after my family found out I was raped.
Now I am a camwhore and date men who are around 40 exclusively.
>>
>>17785559
Also, it started out on Facebook, then Omegle.
>>
Never sided with anything other than what I truly wanted.
Have i had issues? Yes.
Have i ever regretted a choice? No.
In all that happens you may learn and grow. Granted, im the type that wouldnt care if a choice i made accidentally killed someone, but all's well that ends well for me.
>>
>>17785539
what happened?
>>
I drank three bottles of whisky since sunday. I have no idea how I'm going to pay my bills.
>>
I regret being this kind of crazy feminist I was last year. Short pink hair, short clothes and stuff. I realized I'm not like that despite agreeing with most schedule. I really regret. It was just a phase though.
>>
>>17785576
just a dank meme man :^)
>>
>18
>2 months way from graduating high school and going straight into the marines
>the ghetto in me gets pissed that I got ripped off for 20$ and I get my money back.....at gunpoint.
>get locked up for 4 years afterward.

Never graduated. Didn't even get a GED. Obviously couldn't join the marines.
>>
>Never had a gf
>22
>Girl I knew through a friend of a friend started talking to me a lot
>Snapchatting
>Was being obviously flirty
>Brought me camping, would invite me into her room a lot
>Took me forever to take a fucking hint
>Dated her for like 2 months
>We basically did nothing but watch cartoons and bang and eat sandwiches that she would pay for
>Got drunk
>Decided I didn't like her
>Broke up with her over FB
No idea why I did that, I'm pretty sure I'm just hyper self-destructive. I've been skipping my meds lately even and they're basically the best thing to ever happen to me.
Oh well, probably the best thing for her anyways instead of dating a fucking crazy person.
>>
met a really cool girl online and had a p much perfect start to a relationship (she only lived an hour and a half away and i was planning on meeting her) but I basically sabotaged myself by convincing myself she didn't like me anymore and started acting like a distant asshole out of nowhere, then when she finally brought it up and I had made my fears a reality through my attitude I acted like a clingy turbo autist for a couple weeks and she ended up blocking me 3 months into the relationship before we ever got a chance to meet

she was like the perfect combination of those "one of the guys" types of girls and an actual woman. Mostly girl friends and no daddy issues or anything but had "nerdy" interests and pretty solid taste. Called people who acted like faggots faggots and had an okay sense of humor, but still a more feminine personality. She was really cute too and she even had glasses. I highly doubt I'll be the choice type for that kind of girl again even if I do find one

it was 3 years ago and I still think about her pretty often, goddamn it was so much fun talking to her before I fucked it up
>>
>>17785601
You sound like such a waste of space.
Not ro be rude, but have you ever truly considered killing yourself?
I'm lashing a bit here, I know, but god damn. Some of these losers need it since this place has become so sympathetic to such mindless faggotry.
Shape up or fuck off, this is your life.
>>
i always sabotage myself, not sure why i do it and sometimes i dont even realize i did it until i look back and think about it
>>
File: 1479400669853.png (258KB, 549x560px) Image search: [Google]
1479400669853.png
258KB, 549x560px
>>17785609
Where the fuck did that come from?
>>
>>17785008
>>17785180
Type something that sounds like a message to a mate, send it to the girl on Messenger deliberately.
Wait for a response (something like uh what?)
Act flustered (hard in DMs but do-able) and say you meant to send it to a mate
Wait for a response (something like oh haha right)
Reply by starting a conversation by going Yeah my bad (add cancerous hahas for effect), next message, what you been up to anyway?
If the conversation is grinding along just give up on it, delete the conversation history and block the girl to make it easier to forget about.
You're welcome, lads.
>>
>>17785615
Reality, you ninny.
Try stepping into it sometime.
>>
File: 1477270339038.png (692KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477270339038.png
692KB, 963x720px
>>17785623
>Thread about biggest regrets
>Make post about dumping a girl that was into you for absolutely no reason
>U FUKKEN FAGGT KILL URSELF U WASTE OF FKEN SPACE OMFG WELCOME TO REALITY
>>
>>17785631
>welcome to reality
Not
>snap back to reality.
>>
File: 1474305312419.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1474305312419.png
129KB, 314x278px
>>17785643
>>
>22
>never had gf
>see qt girl
>one of the workers I talk with tells me she likes me
>ask her out, why not?
>says yes
>holyshit.jpeg
>date for 2-3 months
>says she is not ready (bullshit)
>my fault for not taking it serious
>feellikeshit.jpeg
>>
>>17785571
Conceited cunt.
>>
>be neet
>poor but happy
>get job
>become unhappy due to being around people 8 hours a day
>>
>>17784976
I refused pretty hard to socialize with anyone at all in highschool. Just refused to open up to anything anyone else liked, and disdained everyone for not sharing my specific interests.

I could've had a girlfriend if I'd just cleaned up and been social. I could've been popular if I'd just picked a sport I liked. I could've gone to ivy league if I'd studied for sure, like my father and my brother.

I wish I had trained the dogs to behave better on walks

I shouldn't have listened to my parents when the thought I should take medications
>>
File: 1477807137978.jpg (119KB, 352x385px)
1477807137978.jpg
119KB, 352x385px
Just the other day break up with girl I am still madly in love with. She is having a depressive episode and didn't want to talk to me. Made a snap decision and cut all contact. Feel like dogshit I don't think I'll be able to live with the regret.
>>
I failed to accept a high standing politician's offer to fight for me when I got raped. Instead of compensation and the guy thrown in jail I got nothing, the guy escaped punishment and gives me death threats for reporting the crime. My health is destroyed because of the the attack, I can't work, is slowly running out of money, and will probably kill myself soon because I'm too damaged to be fixed.
>>
>>17784976
Falling down those steps and cracking my skull when I was 3. I used to be smart, when I was 3.
>>
>>17786235
You're worth saving though. Think about someone who.went no retard to retard. You just got raped.
>>
>>17785615
Probably a salty roastie
>>
Dated a Stacy instead of the Amanda. Now the Amanda is in a new relationship. Not to sound like a prick, but I hope it doesn't work out sooner than later so I can go after what I want
>>
File: 5634333.jpg (13KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
5634333.jpg
13KB, 600x400px
>>17784976

Biggest regret?

Not getting back off my feet after my girlfriend of 8 years left me

>Life was amazing
>Owned two cars
>Owned nice condo right downtown
>Beautiful girlfriend
>Had a nice job with great benefits
>Made great money
>Tons of friends
>In great shape
>Life is perfect
>Wake up one morning
>She's completely gone
>Her clothes/phone/shoes are all still here
>Have no idea where she went
>Begin to panic and call everyone
>Finally her friend told me she had been talking to someone
>Someone she met online a few months back
>Find out she left in the middle of the night
>To go live with someone she met online
>Heart is completely shattered
>Fall into a deep pit of depression
>Lose job because of it
>Had to sell both cars
>Couldn't afford my place anymore
>Become skinny and weak as fuck
>Had to move back in with parents

I never got back on my feet again after that, this all happened in 2012, and it is now 2016 and I am still living with my parents

I never got another job
I never got another car
I never got another place of my own
But most importantly...

I never got to be with her again.
>>
>>17784976
Not trying hard enough in general. I'm slacker anon #37263638.

I graduated high school #7 in my school, 3.89 GPA, senior year 4.625 GPA after honors classes and AP classes. Sound good right? I applied to state college, and once I was accepted for early admission I didn't apply anywhere else. Once in college, mom kept nagging me what I was majoring in. I picked Communications just to shut her up. Settled on that and graduated with mediocre 2.8. I just never studied, didn't care, cut class A LOT. And if that wasn't bad enough, I've had about 20 people give me leads on jobs in good companies, and o always go "yeah man I'm just waiting to hear from this one place but sure ill check that out". And here I am 2.5 years after graduation. Unemployed. Broke. Fatter than ever
miserable. And no one to blame but myself.
>>
The only two men I ever truly loved came into my life but I was too scared/addicted to the lifestyle my sugar daddy provided me to leave him for either of the guys I knew were perfect for me.
>>
>>17786362
who were they, anon?
>>
File: 1450974014171.jpg (68KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1450974014171.jpg
68KB, 668x712px
>>17784976
Afraid to commit to or even start relationships because I relate them with elevated stress and anxiety. Tend to become defensive start pushing people away and close up when I see someone are interested in me.

>tfw don't know how to go back to before I related liking someone to pain, anxiety, fear and stress
>tfw I cuck myself on purpose everytime

Not fun at all. At least in theory I am keeling myself from these things but in reality not so much..
>>
Believing they will come back, they never do.
>>
>>17784976
I regret being a chickenshit about rejection in high school and first couple years of college. It probably sounds stupid, but I absolutely regret this more than anything else in my life. So much hot ass I left on the table and so many good times I might have had and relationships I probably missed out on. Its sad, really. All because I was scared of being rejected and had low self esteem. I couldve felt so much better about myself if I had actually tried and been persistent.
>>
>>17784983
Fuck me, I'm on the path to do the same
>>
I spent 4 damn years courting a woman that I knew I had no chance with. I learned how to cook and bake just by making presents and whatnot for her birthday, christmas, valentines, whatever. I learned how to draw because back then we used to exchange drawings and see if either of use was improving. I've gone through all the pokemon games and memorized each and every one of their names because that was the only videogame we could relate to each other. I regret waiting for half the entire night just to dance with her on prom night. I regret spending most of my time talking to her, online and after class.

I wish I never learned any of those because everytime I cook, I bake, I draw, or play pokemon,

I remember her,

and how hopelessly in love I was with her.
>>
>>17785008
Quick, message her before she drowns herself and you fuck your mom and everyone dies over contrivances and misunderstandings
>>
>>17786715
No offense bruv but that shit is straight up creepy obsessive stalker tier. You make ME feel uncomfortable and I'm a guy
>>
>>17785008

Just nut up and do it. Even if you get no response you'll be glad you finally did, and at least you'll find out if she's still interested or not.
>>
>Friending my biggest crush on facebook.
>Becoming a stoner.
>Wallowed in my downward spiral of drug fuelled depression.
>Never made effort in my studies
>Never made effort to get fit.
>Fucking the girl that gave me the clap.
>Letting a fat crazy skank to move in with me.
>>
>>17786737
On one head yeah it's a little intense but you have to admire his dedication. Putting in effort is something worth certainly some amount of acknowledgement.
>>
>>17786715
That's creepy and adorable at the same time.
>>
just bump this thread.
about regreting
i regret playing that league of legends game.
made me meet people who don't give a flying fuck about others and i suffered in sadness and depression cause of them more than anything irl
>>
>>17784976
not killing myself at 16
ten years later and it's all gotten worse

hell right now i have a crush on a girl at work who i've said 3 words to and she avoids me like the plague

all the other girls are friendly and talkative but i have to get a crush on the only one that actively dislikes me
>>
>>17786356
If this is a meme, its a complex and unfunny one in my eyes. If not:

Do you ask yourself how you could have been so blind / inattentive that she would leave you for someone who wooed her away with words only?

Was she always just using you?

None of those things are important. What is important is that you move forward from admitting that.
>>
>>17784976
Every single opportunity in my life to be honest.
>several chances to get a gf
>several chances to become social
>opportunities for good jobs
My anxiety never let me go through with it but I'm too weak to do anything about it.
>>
all these "chicks were into me but I was dumb and did nothing" posts really shiver me triggers

some of us have never had anyone interested in them
>>
Girls show interest all the time and i always fuck it up. I have no self confidence even when i have been told numerous times i'm attractive. Theres this qt that i'm pretty sure she likes me, but somehow i'm convinced i'm going to fuck this up
>>
>at 17, first serious gf was abusive
>mental games, super controlling
>hit me when i said something she didn't like
>rather than take the high road out of the relationship when we broke up I chose to do the petty squabbles route

>at 19
>rushed into a relationship with an ultra-catholic
>made out, fingered, touched breasts
>she's cool with it
>attempt sex
>never get it in, she says no and I stop
>break up later
>3 years later she files with the police
>got so scared shitless over it I couldn't focus on uni
>ensuing depression fucked what would've been my last semester of uni and my chances of graduating with honors
>wish i never talked to her

>at 20
>met a decent girl
>18, thin with a booty
>great sex life, let me rawdog it and do anal
>asked her out after a couple weeks of fucking
>received an indecision/soft rejection
>began to lose interest, but stuck around because she was still willing to fuck
>found out later that she wasn't totally broken up with her previous bf (we had the same phone model and i unlocked the wrong one)
>also slept over a 3rd guy's place during all this
>also tried to sleep with one of my friends (who was bro enough to reject her)
>she wants to get serious around this time
>hellnaw.gif
>things fell apart into passive-aggressive bullshit until we break up
>if I had been willing to look past all that junk, I probably would've had a decent relationship
>>
I don't have that many regrets any more.
I used to. I used to regret every day that I was a living being on this earth. I used to have regrets about "how did I let her get away".

In hindsight, while I understand how I felt and why I felt that way, I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life. The thing I regret most is wasting my time with regret.

I could have been happier sooner if only I had chosen to leave the burden of "regret" behind and move forward with the mentality that "its going to get better, you just have to endure and move forward and ALWAYS BE LEARNING"

I s'pose I regret never developing a love of learning or a lust for conventional, useful knowledge. I wish I could have developed that part of my being / personality to where I wouldn't feel like an idiot.

Because while I'm clever and have a decently functional human brain and mind, I am under-educated in a lot of areas and that is my own fault. I CHOSE not to learn and CHOSE not to move forward with my education. Because I hate it. Because I never trained myself to love it.

So my one true regret is to never have loved learning.
>>
>>17787621
Roll the dice, bro.
What's the worst that could happen?
Never fear failure.
>>
Had a kid young (18). Biggest regret ever. Ended up with someone I never loved (married for kids sake) divorced, got with a guy who did love me or so I believed and after almost 3 years he bailed on me because he decided he didn't want my kid anymore. I never wanted kids. If I could go back in time I would have had an abortion the day I found out. It has destroyed my life and all I want is death. I will never really love my child.
>>
I regret not putting myself out more socially. I've never been particularly popular or had women interested in me so now I've been alone for so long that if something were to change, I can only think that it would be because they are trying to take advantage of me. As in, the only way my life is going to change from here on out is getting better paying jobs. So if I were to meet someone, even if they genuinely wanted me for me, there is no way I could believe they want me for anything but money, since no one else wanted me for who I am in the past. I feel that if I had forced myself to go out and be more social during highschool and my early twenties that I wouldn't think this way, but now I'm far too gone.
>>
Joined Language school in Berlin , the institute is bunch of scum bags. Wasted lot of money n time.
basically , agents in Asia scam engineers into coming to germany in name of education. Once they come, the terms change, classic scam.
>>
>>17785559
why not stop ?
>>
>>17785585
happens to us all. Thats how we learn
>>
>>17784976
>boyfriend out of country for 2 weeks
>already sleeping with another guy the first weekend
>on our bed
>other guy's a mutual friend
>was into him for quite some time

>big piece of regret
>but still feel unaccomplished after the first time
>regret the feeling of unaccomplihment
>repeat
>>
>>17787819
I hope you're life turn into Shit and that some dude beat you someday.
>>
>>17787819
kys
>>
Let myself get fat in high school. Ruined my chances at dating while I was young enough to do so, because even though I've dropped the weight I'm behind in the game, clocks ticking, and of course you can't ever erase the fact you were once a disgusting whale.
Hiding old pictures is nearly impossible in this digital era, there's still the looseish skin and stretchmarks to give you away, and most people hesitate when they know the person they're after used to be fat because then they never know when you'll balloon up again.

All I ever wanted in life was to be someones adoring wife, and I fucking killed all shots at happiness at 15 by not being smart enough to understand my actions then had life long consequences.
>>
>>17787845
I know how that feels.

I recommend that you look into zen buddhism
>>
>>17787830
what should i do /adv/?
tell my bf?
>>
>>17787845
You should stop making so big a deal out of your defects.
>>
>got good job, good at it, work hard, get recognition ~liked
>no family or real friends, hate spending time around people, but can hide it well
>constantly think about suicide and have done since being a small kid

>Just don't enjoy anything.

The only reason I don't is because I work with people with learning disabilities and I don't want to bum them out.
>>
>>17787891
Break up
>>
>>17787938
well that's very shallow isn't it.
we've been together more than 3 years and through ups and downs.
what i did doesn't compare to what we're in
>>
>>17787958
>well that's very shallow isn't it.
A shallow reaction to a shallow action, it evens out.
>>
I wish I had never become a fat girl, now I will never have a romance in my youth to look back on. There's no way to make up for that now.
>>
>>17787964
If you can suck dick then you're still in the race
>>
>>17787972
How will that make up for not having memories of a high school boyfriend to look back on?
>>
>>17787964
>now I will never have a romance in my youth to look back on.
I'm a guy, but yeah that feeling is awful. They say your teenage years are meant to be some of the best but I don't have a single good memory to look back on. It brings me down every time I remember this but I find myself obsessing over it now.
>>
> Be Mormon, keeping virginity until Marriage
> in 2010 do an exchange to Israel for a few months
> eventually a girl offers to take my virginity
> She is a 9/10 (10/10 in my book, but thats open to discussion) Ukrainian roots
> Blonde, big blue eyes, incredibly pretty face
> great body too - she is modeling nowadays
> and let me repeat: she wanted to take my virginity
> I pussy the fuck out

Now I'm what? 23 and still a virgin - though when I left Israel she kissed me on the lips briefly so I'm not kissless (^:
Take that r9K!
>>
>>17787989
Aren't you destined to have a grillfriend anyway since you're a Moron?
>>
>>17787974
By sucking the dick of a guy that didn't have a highschool gf
>>
>>17788035
And? That's not the same as actually having a high school boyfriend.
>>
File: 1479245969420.jpg (64KB, 245x350px) Image search: [Google]
1479245969420.jpg
64KB, 245x350px
>>17788044
Would be nice though
>>
>>17788052
It won't stop me regretting getting fat as a teenager.
>>
Regrats:
>Trying ecstasy
>Showing my mom and my co-workers girlfriend my dick under the influence
>becoming incredibly mentally ill and depraved in front of people I work with
>honestly, not killing myself soon into my mental illness

I guess things are better now, but I really missed my window
>>
>>17788061
I can make you work out before you suck it
>>
>>17787900
I will when literally every dude I meet doesn't mention how fat women are disgusting and how fat is literally the worst thing a person can be.

Like be real anon, even if I owned my fat history it doesn't change the fact that people don't like to date fat chicks. That's just life, I can't force people to change what they're attracted to.
Hell, even I don't wanna fuck a fat dude.
>>
File: f2d.png (82KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
f2d.png
82KB, 625x626px
>>17788061
Protip, don't respond to pegasus, he's a really bad and unfunny troll around these parts. Don't feed it the attention it craves.
>>
>>17788088
Thanks for correcting the record

>>17788081
My 2nd GF was fat but incredibly nice, the reason I left her was because her mother controlled her life and I wanted to date an adult with independence

Looks like you're just looking for excuses desu
>>
>>17785571

That's called being a sociopath :^)
>>
my biggest regret was not taking more risks when i was younger and trying to please my parents all the time; learned the hard way that they'll never be satisfied.

i could've learned so much faster about things and had more stories to tell. i would be more independent and street-smart. could've learned how to make friends.

doing my best to catch up socially now, but it's painful.
>>
I could have killed myself before everything went to shit as expected.
I never really tried to better myself because that takes effort and quality I'm not capable of.

I could have just sit home comfily, learn to get my bachelor's degree and into a good college... and then see if I can get rid of my insecurities and depression with 2000$ a month(In a third world country).

At this moment I've reached a form of depression where my mind is completely fogged out and I'm always in a state of sleepiness and obnoxiousness like I don't have enough oxygen in my brain and lungs.
The sad part is that it was self-inflicted by my own thoughts. And now I have absolutely nothing to help me get over it. My mother went from an optimistic and happy person to a complete self-centered asshole pretending to be who she was, she's nothing but a shadow of her former self now whenever she tries to be nice. It feels incredibly shallow and ignorant when she tries to stay positive now.
>>
>>17787845
>i was fat and chad won't commit to fatties
>>
>>17788081
You sound really shallow, and are projecting this same shallowness onto everyone else.
>>
>>17788081
>i would rather be alone than fuck a man who weighs more than i do

honestly you should regret setting yourself up for failure like this. i see overweight girls all the time that i think are cute but they all have the same retarded victim complex that you do
>>
>>17788136
>t a fat dude who doesn't want to admit he's undesirable.
Nobody likes fatties anon, don't encourage it.
>>
>>17788143
i don't hate fatties, but maybe I should
>>
>>17788143
I'm pretty skinny actually, which is besides the point entirely. My point is that if she doesn't like being fat, why doesn't she go to gym and lose weight? Why not work towards her goal? Wallowing in self-pity is a pathetic attitude.
>>
-I sold a lot of shit that I kinda miss
-This one decent chick that once cockblocked me for some other cunt and I got kinda mad at her and stopped talking to her.
-Being born
-Not brushing my teeth as a kid / teenager or losing weight earlier. My body is a complete and utter disgusting mess now even after some fixing and when people tell me to get laid, I tell them "yeah but my body is not ready" and there goes another year of not getting laid
-That one year of graphic design. It's not like I do graphic design.
-My existence
-Not having been less respectable/more forward towards certain people. I've been had by certain people and plenty of things would change if I could just raise my voice a little bit louder and didn't agree wholeheartedly to anything the group thinks. Now it's too late.
>>
>>17788152
>Why not work towards her goal
As much as there are people who will rag on someone for being fat, there are worse people who will mercilessly attack you because you're losing weight, but not as fast as they personally think you should.

It's super demotivating when someone attacks you for only losing 2-5 pounds a week instead of 30+

I've lost 40 pounds and 10 inches off my waist since summer and people still get on my case
>>
>>17788137
Its more that I'd rather be alone than force myself to be with someone I'm not attracted to. Like whats the point in having sex at all if it will only ever be "just something we do because that's whats expected"?
I don't blame dudes for not wanting fat chicks, you can't help what you find appealing and unappealing. Neither can I. I don't find fat dudes attractive, I can't "get it up" or whatever for them.
Id feel like I was settling for scraps because "its better than being alone", but I don't feel it is actually better. It's just as shit to be in a bad relationship as it is to be single, if not worse.

Yeah one in every 100,000 guys might be ok with fat chicks, but every other 99,999 guys are constantly telling them they're bottom of the barrel material. Of course they're going to have issues knowing they're likely not ever going to run into someone who will accept them, let alone actually want them.

I said in my post, I've even lost the weight, things got better, but my chances are still shot. I've had dudes bail when they've added me on facebook and seen all the fat photos I've been tagged in over the years. I've had guys comment on my stretch marks, asking if it was from puberty or because I was fat in the past. I'm at 125lbs and still being told I'm "chubby" at best because I have a stubborn pouch of fat right in my gut that refuses to budge. I'm still working at being wanted, at being attractive, but the longer I take the more I'm just going to be replacing one issue with another. Yeah, great, I'll be skinny by the time I'm 25, but by then I should have already been fucking married or at least with someone for a while. By the time I get out there, I'll be ugly because I'm old, rather than fat. I've killed myself because I wasted my opportunity as a young teen to hit the ground running.
>>
>>17786715
Fuck i know how you feel on a smaller scale tho
>>
>>17788179
>literally >>17788129
jesus christ
well i hope you don't end up alone
>>
Every single time I trusted my family with something.
Not killing myself every day.
I'm a very generic person.
>>
>>17788171
How about you tell those people to fuck off?

Let me tell you something. I lost 120 pounds. I was obese and now sort of overweight though people do still think I'm skinny enough.

I lost it way too fast and sure, sure enough after losing all the weight, the only people that genuinely became worried were my parents, the rest of the people were pretty happy about my change and telling me to be confident.

What they don't know is that I have such an amount of loose skin and my body is so fucked now that while I acknowledge it's my fault, I really dislike when they say I'm fit to be with them ladies. That's a blatant fucking lie. Now I have to work towards getting rid of this shit.

So my advice here is, these people mercilessly attack you for it? Who cares? A weird belly and loose skin is worse than some faggot who thinks losing weight real fast has no consequence at all and "I don't want to wait a whole year for your change"
>>
>>17788179
>>17788194
You sound kinda familiar to an acquaintance of mine, I was idly wondering if she also had loads of loose skin. She looks good now, but she was also p cute 100 pounds heavier.

But honestly, someone who cares a lot about that stuff isn't going to be healthy for you anyway.
>>
>>17788206
Yeah but believe me, I look real fucking bad. You know you look real bad when you check up on /gif/ some girl giving a bj to a guy and everyone on the thread is like "jesus christ how did that guy even get laid I'm throwing up right now".

Well ok, this is 4chan but still I'm fairly sure it's awful. So I have had a select few chicks come after me and all but the thing is, clothes hide it really well. I only look slightly chubby to people and some people love to grab my sides. However I didn't even touch the beach for ages because shirtless is already awful for me. With that kind of shit, the very few times I've been hit on (yeah, not hitting on) I did try to avoid things from getting better.

Now there's this girl which gives me a lot of hugs from time to time, she's pretty... cuddly? The thing is people are really expecting me to do something about it and I'm always trying to reject it due to how I look.
>>
>>17788206
Its just a numbers game though. Its highly unlikely I'll meet someone who's cool with my past that isn't already taken and/or meshes with the rest of my junk.

Honestly, I wish I didn't live in a time where everyone feels the need to have photo documentation for every hour of their life. Too many fat pictures of me on the internet for easy looking and I'm powerless to take them down. I hate taking pictures, my family forces me to and I plead with my dad to not put them on facebook but he always does. People who I'm no longer friends with have photos of me up on their facebooks too and won't take them down. Anyone who knows my name will find them all easy, I could play off the other stuff, but I can't deny that yeah, thats a picture of me looking like I weigh 200lbs.
>>
>>17788261
>Its highly unlikely I'll meet someone who's cool with my past that isn't already taken and/or meshes with the rest of my junk.
That's why I'm saving up for a surrogate
>>
>>17788262
I don't even want kids. Just someone to love me and want to spend their life with me.
>>
>>17788283
>Just someone to love me and want to spend their life with me.
same, but i also want kids

since i'm never going to find anyone, i can still at least have kids
>>
>>17788283
Yeah, don't we all

Get in line
>>
>>17788261
photoshop exist. read about taralynn mcnitt
>>
I lied to my parents about joining the military and being able to back out within the next 6 months.

>I'm being sworn in in 12 hours.
>>
>>17786356
Makes no sense to think that she could not be easily replaced, variety being the spice of life and all. You've allowed one person to control your destiny. Makes no sense.
>>
Not being able to save I love you to the only girl I loved. This was during a time when I had a rather abusive (physically and mentally) time with my family. I kept thinking that I was reason for all my family's problems and that everyone would be better off if I was just disappeared. She would always tell me it wasn't my fault and that I'm perfect the way I was. I'd a bit feel better everytime she said that to me. One day she didn't come to school, and days became weeks. She wasn't picking up her phone and nobody would answer her door. She didn't tell me she was fighting breast cancer. She didn't want to stress me out or have me worry about her. It felt so surreal. Her parents came by a few days later after I heard word about her. They told me that they caught her cancer at a late stage and that she wasn't getting any better. They offered me a chance to see her again, but I couldn't bring myself to do it and I regret it ever since. I regret not saying I love you during our time together. It's been two years since, and I find myself talking to her in my head as if she never left. I'm still not able to say I love you. On top of that, I haven't had a stable relationship since then due to the fear of losing someone like that again so I end up pushing people that care away. God I'm pathetic
>>
Left my Korean gf who was my ideal girl in practically every way
>>
divorced a girl who was basically my slave because I was bored with her
>>
I could have told a severely ugly bitch with delusions of being a 'princess' to fuck off alot more, cunt was so dumb she thought i was a prince of some sort, seriously though this gook cunt was seriously stupid as shit.
>>
>>17784976
I dont have regrets in my life,but only regret I have is that I didnt choked to the death my bully in 8th grade when I started doing so...How I hate his little,ugly face filled with acknes,I sometimes plan to ambush him in some corner of that little shitty town where I was going to school once,and beat him to death,and eat him while he is half-alive,half-death,mmmm...
>>
>>17784976
Left my family to be with my boyfriend on the other side of the country.
I love him, that's not the issue but I have no job and have basically become the resident house slave/whipping girl.
I miss my mom..
>>
Called the cops when she pulled a knife on herself.
>>
>>17789369
I understand him... It happened to me... I made a woman my world, my universe, and she broke everything by being a whore. This is by no means a good thing and I know that. But putting so much emotional charge on someone takes it´s toll.
The good thing is that I am slowly letting her go, she is not for me and I don´t own any person in this world. When you realize that everything becomes easier. Yes, you do stop trusting people and you become quite introverted, but each day I´m gaining resilience back.
and >>17786356
Remember this. Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. I´ts time to get a grip to life man. I feel your pain but you have to move on, there is nothing good in dwelling on the past or future. All you have is the NOW
>>
>date a girl for 6 years
>relationship is toxic as fuck. Constant fighting.
>it's also the most passionate relationship I've had.
>she breaks up with me in early 2014
>I'm a mess. Takes me half a year to get over her and improve myself.
>I've greatly improved myself. Going back to school. Working out. better mentally too.
>date around for a couple months. Meet current gf
>ex contacts me in this time to "catch up". She's improved just as much as me
>she tells me that if we were to date now it would be better. We just needed time to grow apart and improve ourselves
>we stop talking. Things going well with current gf
>we moved in a month ago. Been dating for a year and a half
>starting to get bored with gf and I can't stop thinking about my ex

I have no idea what to do. I just moved in with my gf and I'm scared I'm going to become distant to her. I fee it happening already. Also it probably doesn't help my ex pops into my mind every single day and seeing how happy she is now makes me want her back. It's been 3 years since we broke up...
>>
>>17784976
I was too stupid to capitalize on 3 of the hottest girls showing interest in me because of my low self-esteem.
>>
>>17787891
yep
you did it
you deal with it
>>
>>17787974
high school virgin
great gf in uni
very happy in personal life
>>
>>17784976

I see regrets as necessary experiences to learn and grow from.

In saying that one of my biggest regrets is neglecting my friends and family for my last relationship, drifting from people I love and care about for years on end to invest time and effort into something that ended up failing anyway.

Lesson being to not put all your eggs in one basket, make time for everyone important to you in your life, relationships are fickle. Moving forward I want to make sure that my relationships are an asset to my life instead of being my entire life.
>>
Not putting a condom.
>>
>>17788081
When you are young, looks matter so much more anon. I wonder how young you are.

Time will change a lot when it comes to dating.

Focus on improving and exploring yourself for now if dating isn't on the table for now.
>>
File: sad hitler.jpg (23KB, 238x286px)
sad hitler.jpg
23KB, 238x286px
>>17784976
Not actually holocausting them all
>>
>>17787962
lol
this
he deserves better
>>
>>17784976
I regret being born retarded. Thanks mom.
>>
>>17790201
It'll be okay Hitler-kun, one day we'll finish what you started.
>>
Not break up with gf 3 years ago. I tried way too hard to save what was already dead and was afraid of being alone.

Now she's pregnant and I'm stuck with her because she threaten me to prevent me from seeing my kid.
I love another girl, but she's scared by my situation.
If only I had the balls to break up when it was still time...
>>
File: Kawaii Hitler.jpg (29KB, 480x684px) Image search: [Google]
Kawaii Hitler.jpg
29KB, 480x684px
>>17790332

GTK RWN XD
>>
i regret knowing a lot of people,but now i'm happy cause i know they will suffer cause what they did to me and to others.
>>
>>17787639
>>things fell apart into passive-aggressive bullshit until we break up
>>if I had been willing to look past all that junk, I probably would've had a decent relationship

uhhh you cant exactly look past that
>>
Letting a girl walk all over me and helping ruin our relationship. Losing her and her kids whom I loved to death. How I acted after she left me, and not moving on sooner. Had it not been my first rodeo I wouldn't have made so many rookie movies. Alas the past is the past. I feel like I was supposed to be with her but I fucked it up and don't deserve them. I regret it all sometimes. Especially when I lay in bed right before I go to sleep at night.
>>
File: tumblr_oahvbeFbEm1sndzdgo1_1280.jpg (337KB, 900x795px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oahvbeFbEm1sndzdgo1_1280.jpg
337KB, 900x795px
I think I just regret my whole model of behaviour. I act hyper entitled, narcissistic, obnoxious and know-it-all fag, a type of person who is usually hated by everyone. I am aware of it, yet I still stick to it, to the point that my cheeks go red and burn if I think about that. Trying to put some bland style on myself, doing like some sort of trash actor, every time, every day. My every contact with people is for the purpose of inflating my ego. Manic for no reason.
I don't know how I can stop. I drastically changed.
>>
>>17788179

The thing I don't get is why not just lose the weight and stop being this person you hate?

I was for a few years in high school, I don't think I felt half as bad as you do about it but I still had the motivation to starve my fat ass into shape, granted that was a terrible way to lose weight but it worked.

If it bothers you enough you will make the changes necessary, clearly excess food is too important to you and outweighs the opinions of guys.
>>
>>17784976

I didn't ask out one of the guys I legitimately was in love with. He killed himself this June. I can't help but think I could have saved him somehow.
>>
>qt3.14 grill takes me to her room
>get on her bed
>we're drinking beer
>she turns on porno
>decide "haha this desperate chick wants it so bad. I'll tease her now and I'll hit her up later when the tension has been raised even higher and shit will be incredible."
>friend zoned immediately

I got greedy
>>
>>17791648
>one of

No wonder he killed himself
>>
>>17791671

Have you no decency?!
>>
>>17791671

Oh and for the record, there have been multiple people I loved that died, this just happened to strike me so deeply that it is quite literally nearly died of a broken heart (well, attempted suicide after complete loss of love and joy)
>>
>>17787819
I swear to god if you don't fucking tell him... Please kys. You actually did one of the scummiest things possible in a relationship. That poor guy is probably going to be depressed for years if he finds out.
>>
>>17787964
How fat exactly? Having some extra padding isn't always a bad thing.
>>
>>17791678
Not really

>>17791688
You should love me too so I can finally kill myself
>>
>>17791708

Fuck off. I didn't come here o deal with some self-righteous prick.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (25KB, 356x200px)
200_s.gif
25KB, 356x200px
>>17791734
Maybe you'd be better off on tumblr, my dear orenji
>>
>missed out on a qt Mexican waifu
>>
>>17791671
your humour is a classic truth to the bone type of funny
>>
File: Dead_rising_Giant_Pink_Chainsaw.png (246KB, 739x248px) Image search: [Google]
Dead_rising_Giant_Pink_Chainsaw.png
246KB, 739x248px
>>17791756
I guess you could say I have a lot of skeletons in my closet
>>
>>17791738
>be spic
>broke up with my qt white gf
I haven't been the same since bro
>>
>>17791767
Hey atleast you got to date her, I just ignored mine
>>
>>17784976
>Not being good enough.

Not even trying to be edgy. I've tried, I've dated, but have never ended up anywhere meaningful except one girl that I fucked a few times and dated a few months when I was a teenager.

I don't regret NOT doing anything about a girl because I've always done it. I just wasn't good enough.
>>
>>17791760
ribcage rattles with laughter
>>
>>17791792
Did that tickle your funny bone?
>>
>>17791809
Take off the trip and you'd be perfect
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
>>17791846
Nobody cared who I was before I put on the mask
>>
>>17789598
Get a job you lazy bitch
>>
File: IMG_3853.png (5KB, 320x352px)
IMG_3853.png
5KB, 320x352px
>>17791859
So if you take off that trip would you die?
>>
File: bane2.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bane2.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
>>17791869
It would be extremely painful
>>
File: IMG_4838.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4838.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>17791874
You're a big poster
>>
File: bonobo.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bonobo.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
>>17791879
Zimbabwe
>>
I never made a move on the girl of my dreams. I ended up with someone else but I still think about her everyday. I don't want to feel this conflict anymore. This relationship is really shitty too. If I were mentally unstable I think I'd have blown my brains out by now, but I'm still hanging on.
>>
File: IMG_2087.jpg (29KB, 272x300px)
IMG_2087.jpg
29KB, 272x300px
>>17791884
>>
I left my dying mother's side and wasn't there to say goodbye
>>
File: 6cc40eaf.jpg (442KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
6cc40eaf.jpg
442KB, 1536x2048px
Balance - 78k USD
Degree - BSME
Earning - 50k USD net per year

Willing to move anywhere and do almost anything to make enough money to end my servitude. What do?
>>
I accidently killed my sister.
>>
File: Dry.jpg (124KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Dry.jpg
124KB, 633x758px
>>17787567
>not killing myself at 16

I tried hanging myself when I was 11, but I didn't make the knot well and all I got was big scars on my neck and years of med-filled therapy
I got rid of the therapy and meds once I figured what the right answers and faces were, but I still see lights and noises when I don't knw anyone around me. I'm not particularly depressed but I would prefer to not be alive, I can't start again like this at this age. The problem is that I'm so fucking afraid of trying suicide again, it's unexplicable. I don't like pain
>>
I regret not killing myself years ago because it certainly hasn't gotten better.
>>
>>17791923
I see your shit and raise you shit:

Not only did I not go see my dad when he was in the hospital, I told my mom to tell him to quit faking.

Me being a smartass means my last words to my dad were "quit faking it"
>>
My biggest regret was working for Kmart.

My second biggest regret was letting my parents convince me to go to college.
>>
File: image.png (393KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
393KB, 1136x640px
>>17792674
Yeah? How'd that hot mess happen? Let it all out.
>>
>>17791633
How much of a dipshit were you, exactly? Give examples, like with events.
>>
>get 4chan gf, me 18 her 14 (that came to light later)
>ldr for 3 years total (we met rarely)
>can't stand lack of actual time together
>also no sex from her as she is not ready/saving herself for marriage

>cheat on her after 1.5-2 yrs
>get ratted out
>get forgiven
>do it AGAIN (even though she said it was ok i knew it wasn't)
>break up
>don't talk for a year almost

>she's now in college, lost her virginity to some m'lady tier guy
>drinks and smokes and is a mess

>feel quite responsible for it all and ergo depressed
>we're not really talking anymore again

>just want to hug her and let her cry, and attempt to brighten things for her
>obviously can't

sorry, mim
>>
File: 45f.jpg (104KB, 800x800px)
45f.jpg
104KB, 800x800px
>go to college for first time
>don't save any money from jobs
>parents are nice enough to give me some money in addition to paying for my schooling
>spend it all on weed & 40s and smoke/drink an entire year away
>still come out of it with no friends
>drop out

also
>type 1 diabetic at 12 years old
>don't take care of myself
>only recently began to take this shit seriously because I have erectile dysfunction at 24 in addition to some other shit

I really fucked myself good, I came from an upper-middle class white family that loves me and I fucked up for like the entire second third of my life. I'm starting to do a little better now, but fuck me I wish I could go back and smack younger me the fuck up.
>>
>>17793313
>I'm not particularly depressed but I would prefer to not be alive

damn
>>
I regret not be more selfish and assertive back when I was young. If I had ditched my parasitic friend earlier, things would've turned out differently.
>>
>>17787564
me too anon..wish id never played it.
wouldve saved me so much unnecessary hurt from people i never wouldve met
>>
I regret doing what those around me wanted me to do instead of doing what I wanted to do.

If I hadn't listened I would have gotten out of my hometown and went to the college that had the exact program I was looking for.

Instead I stayed at home and floundered at community college; jumping from major to major since nothing interested me.

If I had gone I also never would have met the man who stole 5 years of my life.

Living your life to please others is shit and I completely regret the time from when I was 17 to now. (25)
>>
>>17794264
>stole five years of your life

How so?
>>
>>17784976
I went to visit a girl I met on the internet who lived 6000 miles away just so I could get friendzoned. I had two other girls who were really into me and I rejected them both for an internet gf. Its been six years since then and now I'm a fucking loser who can't get any girls at all. Never had a real girl friend or sex and I just sit at home all day because I don't feel like I can fit in anywhere. I gave up a career in architecture so I could pursue photography and while I am good at it, I still get this itch that I'm not doing enough and I'm not good enough.
>>
>wreck first car
>get $12k for it, which is damn near what I paid overall
>instead of buying a Jeep Comanche and having it restored to factory condition right then and there I buy yet another brand new shitbox because HURR MUST GET OUT OF RENTAL
I fucking hate myself for that. Twelve fucking grand. I would have had six left over by the time the truck was ready. Fuck me.

I finally fucking bought one for about half what I though a beat up one was worth and it's a pile of shit and a pain in the ass to restore. Fuck everything.
>>
I don't regret anything right now. Sometimes, I remember when I was a child - careless, impolite, and annoying. I regret those moments, but I was child. It was normal to act such ways.
>>
>>17786235
Don't kill yourself. You can get out of this, trust me.
Also see >>17786302
>>
Not going on dates and eating bout as much but I knew she wasn't serious so dodged a billet there.
>>
lost the first girl I ever loved because I started doing cocaine, lost my cool and she didn't want to be around me. she cut me off completely, I stalk her facebook/twitter from time to time and she's married now, moved away and has a kid. I'm married too now, haven't done any drugs (or gotten drunk, but i do casually drink) since.

I love her, I always miss her, I've never had a connection like that, even with my current wife. It's been 6 years and it hasnt gone away.
>>
>>17785557
It's not wrong though, often it's misinterpreted.

"Girls like douchebags" is more "Girls like guys who are douchebags to the guys who aren't sure how to handle it."
>>
>>17791859
You're a towel.
>>
Got caught peeping on my sister, regret till day.
>>
>>17795404
I haven't got caught yet, what happened?
>>
Not being more assertive with a severely ugly gook over the fact she should get plastic surgery for being such a physically repulsive bitch, her face is an abomination. I like to tell bitches i'm single even though i'm married to a chink pig.
Dumb cunt probably thinks this is a troll post lol.
>>
>>17795481
Couldn't do any better?
>>
>>17795523
Nope, back then my autistic tendencies as well as the ugly baggage/gf was and still is a huge turn off to normal people.
This dumb bitch was easy to land because ugly people are typically desperate.
>>
>>17787692
You know, I think abortion would have been the right option for you. I really do. But the kid can't help that now, you fucked up, not them. They can't help having a shitty mom, but you can. Step up now, stop focusing on relationships (getting married and having a man in your life is not actually a necessity, you're just putting more stress on the kid you're neglecting) and work on bonding with your kid.
>I will never really love my child.
Yeah, that's bullshit. You just don't give a shit. And if the kid has turned into someone who is genuinely too unlikable, rude, and inconsiderate for you to love, that's your fault too. Work on raising a person that's better than you are.
>>
>>17787692
Would you consider adoption if you do not love him or her? I want children but cannot have any of my own.
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.