[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your experience with Adderall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: add.jpg (54KB, 655x485px) Image search: [Google]
add.jpg
54KB, 655x485px
I am a college student with below average grades in computer science think 70-73. Majority of my class makes A's B every quiz test. How well did adderall or anything else work for you. I do not care if it causes balding I just want to know the results did it improve your gpa? I do get distracted a lot but I do study everyday.
>>
>>17784921
It doesn't cause balding you idiot

If you don't know shit about what kind of miracle drug you want to take that you think is going to magically boost your gpa above a 2.0 then I think you have more problems than your classes

You are a retard and you can either learn how to not be a retard, or learn to go full retard and off yourself
>>
>>17784963
geeze why so defensive chill homie
>>
>>17784921
>Majority of my class makes A's B every quiz test.
No they don't, grade curves are a thing. Also >>17784963
>>
>>17784965
Not in my case....
>>
I take Adderall due to legitimate adhd. I only take 10mg, and 20 if it's a tougher day... I kinda fear going any higher, but I know I could take up to 50mg and LIVE at least...

Here's my experience with the drug.
>Day one, it'll likely hit you hard and it'll feel good. If you're motivated to do something like study or clean, you'll have the drive to get it done.
>Loss of appetite is real and pretty serious. It's exactly as you'd imagine it. You are aware that your body needs food, but you'd much rather complete the task at hand. When you DO get food, it can be seriously unsatisfying because you don't want the food deep down.
>Sleep is hard because you can easily stay up through the night. I remember for a while I was only sleeping every two days and crashing on weekends.
>either take it regularly or sparingly. Don't use it for a month straight and then start missing doses. You might have a hard time with sleep at that point.
>coming off of it is difficult. You're sluggish, lethargic, sleepy constantly, and when you do sleep, you may sleep for 12+ hours at a time. Had to go two months without it. That combined with my depression left me in hell.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>17784965
Not all class.

>>17784921
Pay the fuck attention in class and study like a normal person. If you rely on adderall to do the mental lifting for you, you're going to be completely useless in the field.
>>
>>17785397
Also take it legit, 15mg XR or 10mg "instant" tablets.
It does pretty much what everybody claims it does, makes you hyper focused and can significantly help your memory retention. It's solely responsible for my success in college right now.

But I'm not concerned about that because I'll probably be taking it for my entire life. If I wasn't I would do everything I could not to use it to study or learn because then I won't have developed the natural skills to do so later in life.
That and it can make you VERY angry at basically nothing. It's a legal amphetamine and can induce manic states.
>>
As someone with legitimate ADD and a psychiatrist who seems adverse to prescribing Adderall/Ritalin to any patient, what's the best way for a college student to get Adderall/Ritalin and how much would each pill go for? I've been prescribed Strattera before and it was okay but I dislike the aftertaste/side effects and the necessity to have it consistently for it to work at all. It had such a slow build that I really only noticed its effect after my prescription ran out and my ability to work consistently plummeted.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.