[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

no money, no job looking for gf.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

so I want a gf. I'm not employed. is this a problem.

no job in the foreseeable future too.

can a female answer if a man has no social status, no money, no power.

will he not be chosen?

facts to consider: well breed looks 10/10, good family, well mannered and polite and respectful.

only fault is me don't like working.

but have hobbies.
>>
Let me put it this way: if I can date a guy who isn't a leech to his friends and family and society in general, why wouldn't I?
>>
>>17784819

>No money.
>Hobbies

uwutm8?

What are you hobbies?

Also, lie and say you're a trust fund baby.
>>
>>17784819
>well breed looks 10/10
>good family
Subjective.

>well mannered and polite and respectful.
That's amazing. Do you shower daily too? Perhaps you aren't even a convicted sex offender? What a catch!

Generally speaking you do have a chance if you're super amazing and can balance out not doing anything with your life. From the sound of it, you can't.
>>
I am a female, but any male or female can easily answer your question. Nobody with any dignity would ever date a person who does not work. Jobs are just part of life. Working is not something people just do for fun, nobody likes to work, but you still have to.
>>
>>17784846
Not him, not a female, not jobless nor looking for a girlfriend but why do you make such a big deal out of it? Some people don't need too much money to enjoy life, so as long kids are not involved, who cares. (Assuming we talk about first world countries where support from family isn't necessary)
>>
>>17784860
How would he have any money? Its just handed to him?
What happens in 20 years? Will he run out? No aspirations, living off of other peoples money, not having any contribution to society.
>>
>>17784860
Not her, but what the fuck is he doing with his life if he's a NEET? How in the world is that a fulfilling life? There's a difference between not needing much money and not having anything
>>
>>17784819

>10/10

any guy who thinks hes a 10/10 is bound to be anything but.

prove us wrong, post pictures.
>>
>>17784875
>How would he have any money?
Welfare.

>What happens in 20 years?
Welfare. Besides many jobs will disappear then and we have no idea how society will handle it. All the blue collar work and most white collar work is there to keep people busy.

>http://www.businessinsider.com/congress-forcing-the-army-to-make-tanks-2012-10?IR=T
Shit like that happens in most branches and costs more than some faggot on welfare.

>No aspirations
Not all aspiration are material in nature, hell most decent ones aren't.

>not having any contribution to society
Most people who work don't really contribute to society and only slow down progress by lowering productivity and keeping a machine from doing the same job more efficient and effective. (UK vs France is a semi related example how having more people employed working longer hours doesn't mean they produce more value) Even their contribution in form of taxes is so small, it's barely relevant for the big picture.

He could still be doing art, volunteering, doing something politics related, learning new skills, taking care of kids/parents and the likes. Hell, even if he's the media consuming type of NEET, he could contribute by writing reviews about anime he jerks off too.

>>17784888
>but what the fuck is he doing with his life if he's a NEET?
That's the crucial question. If he really doesn't do shit, I have a hard time seeing how it could be fulfilling but generally speaking there is tons of stuff one COULD do without being like a pet who doesn't do anything beyond eating, shitting and fapping.

>>17784924
+1 for pics
>>
>>17784927

just explain all that to every girl you hit on :) they'll understand
>>
>>17784934
>not letting girls hit on you
Besides, as I mentioned already, I do have a decent job (After growing up poor, I just fucking love to have money to spend on all the dumb shit I want, no point to fool yourself that you're contributing to society)
Outside of providing more opportunities to meet new people it didn't have a huge effect compared to my jobless-times. Just don't aim at the aspiring mothers who look for a provider but successful girls and have a cool personality.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.