[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw femanon in love with a Chad, what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

So yea, as the title says I'm in love with a Chad. Fuck.

It all started this year when my gay friend started obsessing about some guy in his gym class. Never seen him fall like this for anyone, so I tried to participate and help with advice. Now, we're both foreigners so the way we speak the native language is mediocre at best, and it makes social encounters shitty. People look down on us both. Is why we're not that into the popular group and just together, but anyway.
My gay friend, lost in his feelings, stalked Chad on fb and started talking to him with long-ish rants. Chad however was insanely nice, tolerant, and started asking him out (platonically) to places (ex. party, concert).started inviting him to parties. I wouldn't have given a shit about Chad, but he was just so kind, so strange.
So I took more interest in him, learned his fb name, looked around. He makes the cutest posts ;_; He's so sweet and just adorable and tolerant. He takes pictures of cats and the moon and makes descriptions like "vroom vroom" ;_;
I dug a bit deeper, and apparently Chad wasn't Chad a year ago. He had so much acne and wore fedoras and was a nerd who liked anime.
This summer, apparently, puberty hit him like a truck. He's so handsome now my fucking mother said it. (We were at an award ceremony - we both got nominated, he stood next to me, that's how she knows.)
But with Chad looks came Chad personality. He smokes, drinks, parties every week or so. Has a motorcycle.
I really would like to at least try to get to know him, but he's Chad now.. I'm not Stacy-pretty, just average.. My speaking is bad, I'm not really interesting when I speak his language.. Would have been fine if he spoke English, but nah. I don't even know how to approach him. He was really inviting to my friend, so i could probably get an invite to a party easily, but going to 'em and drinking and whatever just for his sake.. how else to get to know him though?

Adv what do I do?
>>
>>17784636
If he doesnt really act like Chad, hes not really Chad as far as I'm concerned. Just because he drinks and parties doesnt mean shit, just that he's fun (and maybe popular). Whats more important is whether the dude is a kind empathetic person or not. Chad is not. But sounds like you think this guy is. Go for it femanon.
>>
just tell him youll fuck him thats what you want to do
>>
>>17784650
How do I even approach him? My friend tried, he tried asking if he has any other hobbies than partying. He told him that he used to game nd stuff but now isn't interested in that anymore. After my friend ignored every single party invite from him (about 5 or so, + one to bake "space cookies") he's started to respond way less to him. He still did message him recently with a party invite to one that he definitely can go to (my gay friend is underage [17] unlike us), which was really nice of him as he thought about him.
I don't blame Chad for not being as interested, there's no reason for him to if the convos are dry and my friend dips on him every time, but yea. I'm just afraid because of my French I'll be the same to him. I'm willing ofc to try out a party or two but what then? ^^ seems like he's not interested in much else.
...except that he posts really great photos done by him of silly things, has pictures of him with a snowman, stuff like that. Jesus I don't know.
>>
>>17784663
He's never spoken to me, though. I doubt coming up to a Chad and being like let's fuck without a hello is ok. He's a speial Chad after all.
That's not my main aim anyway. I'm interested in his personality. It's very strange. He really is something.
>>
File: 10534645486.png (27KB, 691x689px) Image search: [Google]
10534645486.png
27KB, 691x689px
Chad doesn't usually smoke or own a motorcycle and he definitely doesn't take cat pictures or write about the moon. You're in love with an Andrew who goes by Drew but is really an Andrew on the inside.
>>
0/10
girls just have to smile and giggle for no reason to make every halfdecent boy horny
>>
>>17784676
Ok but how do I envoke his inner Andrew then, if I'm not able to talk well?
I'm pretty good at being interesting at social events and getting noticed.. when I'm speaking in English. It's hard to explain, but it's so much different when you don't speak fluently. I can't even be funny, damn it :(
>>
>>17784686
...to a basement dweller like you
Besides, I'm not that attractive. Average.
>>
>>17784689
Average is good if you're not a landwhale. Self-esteem is also important, hence you should get over yourself. Just try it or you will never know what is possible you literal pussy.
>>
>>17784708
Nah, I have a really good body. Yea, I should go for it. But how do I approach him? Do I come up to him or write to him on fb or what?
>>
>This summer, apparently, puberty hit him like a truck.

You sound like you're underageb&
>>
>>17784717
We're both 18. He's turning 19 in December. I stated this.
>>
>>17784715
How should a depressed khv like me know that? Never been approached by a girl, but I would say if you write on facebook you're one of many girls that write with him, while you could send more signals if you talk to him in nature.
>>
>>17784729
But he's rarely alone and I only get to make one first impression. I'd feel more confident. I doubt many people write to him honestly, he seems surrounded mostly by guys.
Shit.
I won't get the treatment my friend got, will I?
>>
...His last Facebook post comments:
"Vroom vroom in the ears"
"Cat, little caaaaaat"
"When we play around in the photo studio, hehe"

..god. what is he.
>>
>>17784748
>what is he.

Sounds like a legit retard for sure.
>>
>>17784737
Then send him a message and try to chat about something superficial, then go deeper step by step. You could talk about anime (kek), works always. I wouldn't be here if I knew how to solve this problem.
>>
Sounds like a bait.

Also maybe this nigga is just gay.
>>
>>17784753
He's not into anime anymore, hng. Yea if I had the social skills he does I wouldn't be here either probably.
>>
>>17784760
>a bait
You're a retard, that's what you are.

Well. Maybe. Who knows.
>>
>>17784752
Mb, dude.
>>
>>17784767
Well then let Stacy fuck him, while you go after nice guys like me that are smart, loyal, easy and will probably earn more money than him.
>>
>>17784781
Are you that desperate? :^)
>>
>>17784787
I'm just depressed and tired of life.
>>
>>17784636
Kill yourself

It sounds extreme now but think about it long-term; it's for the good of the species.
>>
>>17784941
Wow
>>
>>17784636
very poor b8
>>
>>17785916
Are you fucking retarded? Seriously
>>
File: 1448679612098.gif (2MB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
1448679612098.gif
2MB, 440x248px
>>17785982
I bet your pussy smells like a taco bell burrito left out in the sun at the beach
>>
>>17785991
Why do you people have to be such assholes? I don't understand. I came for advice.
>>
File: tKKLeZaJ_400x400.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tKKLeZaJ_400x400.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
>>17785994
k...keep me posted
>>
>>17784753
> You could talk about anime (kek), works always.

Dude, what...?
>>
File: uLjix6W.jpg~original.jpg (214KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
uLjix6W.jpg~original.jpg
214KB, 858x536px
Talk to him. The end.

Everything else, especially this thread, is overthinking it.

But okay, let's be indulgent. Probably start with introducing yourself, nothing too special. "I'm anon". Whether you want to mention your gay friend is your call. Being friends with a crazy guy dude is probably a mixed blessing.

If you really want to go in loaded, think of maybe 5 things to say to him that might appeal to his personality and open up a discussion. A question about cats, or anime, for instance. Assuming you don't know jack shit about anime. Memorise them, write them on your hand in case you get totally flustered. Guys like girls who write weird shit on their hands. Don't let him look though.

Power move - assuming it's a party, say you want to go look at the moon. He'll be like "girlbrah, I totally take pictures of moons and post them on normiebook vroom vroom" and then you get to take him outside, just the two of you.

Say you want to ride on his motorbike obv
>>
>>17786185
Thanks so much, anon! This put a big smile on my face. You've been the biggest help C:
I could probably make myself a thousand excuses, like "I don't speak well" or whatever.
I only know about his past life because I looked deep and far in his facebook, from 3 or so years ago. I think mentioning that would be pretty weird.
Or anything really. Mentioning that I know anything about him would be kind of weird, since I saw it on fb? idk
Yep, excuses. I really am overthinking this too much, should just go for it.
He's the first person I will approach that I genuinely am flustered over like this, it's scary!

And I do very much want to ride on his motorbike, it's very cool. It's orange and goes vroom vroom.
>>
Ahh, just saw him go by. Is this what all you guys feel like when wanting to ask someone out? Jeez
>>
>>17784666
Just flirt with him. Talk to him about anything. Compliment him. Show him you are interested. Thats all it takes.
If you are worried about initiating a conversation, just get your friend to introduce you. This aint rocket science, just use common sense.
>>
>>17786504
yeah, consider yourself lucky that generally the onus falls on the man in dating and relationships. Its not easy to put yourself out there and open yourself up to rejection. Thats why so many nerds on this board are wizards...its not easy.
>>
>>17786569
Well, complimenting all the time without any intelligent comments is a surefire way to seem stupid and uninteresting
>>
>>17786573
Well, you probably don't realise but being an average looking girl is the same as being a guy. Nobody's really ever taken an interest in me just because of my looks. So I have to be the one to approach anyone, really. You guys keep bitching but I would love to be male most times
>>
>>17784636
This is why women shouldn't be allowed on 4chan
>;_;
>posts retarded schitzophrenic roastie story
>what the fuck did I just read
>>
>>17786597
What do you mean by "approach"? In my experience women and men consider this word to have very different meanings, and what women consider approaching is too subtle to count. In the end it's still the man who takes the active role, you just give hints.
>>
File: Hei_new.png (704KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hei_new.png
704KB, 1280x720px
>>17786597
>Can you honestly say though you've never lusted after another man that wasn't your boyfriend?

Right in the feels

Don't even know why I want a girlfriend when the majority of women are this awful
>>
>>17786607
Nobody has ever taken an interest in me or treated me special just for being a girl or cared for me just for my looks.
I had to initiate nearly all my relationships and be the blunt one and face rejections, the people I dated though were my friends for a while before we got together. Idk if that's what you're asking.
Is that what you mean, anon?
>>
>>17786613
That's not even close to what I said. Holy shit. I am saying being a girl isn't so great, I'm literally treated the same as everyone. Girls do not get special treatment I'd they're average. I'm not asking for special treatment, I'm just saying that y'all shouldn't be so bitter that you're guys and have to "be in charge" because it's the same.
I don't know how made that conclusion out of what I said.
>>
>>17786626
I didn't, I misquoted
>>
>>17786629
How do you misquote in another thread..
>>
>>17786636
By having multiple threads open and not paying attention
>>
>>17786592
Of course you dont just stammer out 8 compliments and nothing else. Thats not what I said. You need to talk to him and just demonstrate that you are interested in him. A compliment or two sprinkled into a conversation will help show you are interested.
>>
I might be wrong, but here is the plan:

1. realise, that you dont even know this guy and are only infatuated because of the image in your head, you will definitely be disappointed once you get to know him. Consider that he definitely might be gay, sounds to good to be true.

2. talk to your gay friend, without him you wont get to know him unakwardly. He got to know him first, was into him first, he shotgunned that dick. if Chad is gay/Bi. he has the first shot at a date with him and you come second. without such a deal and without communication with your friend, this will not work.

3. if everything before is working out and he is not into guys anyways, you get your friend to tell you when the next party is, maybe he can pretend he would come and bring you along. you go up to chad on that party, say your friend wanted to come along but quit while you were already at the party. You know only Chads name from your friend but dont know anybody else.... BAM you are talking.

4. You don't talk about stuff and things, you ask him questions about himself. Ask open questions, drink with him, find out what he does and likes. You want to get to know the real chad not the image you made up from his facebook posts. Talk about having fun this evening and doing this again, get his name/number ... BAm you are texting with him.

5. Now here comes the hardest part: Dont fuck him on that evening, dont get totally wasted, dont kiss him. I mean depends on what you want, if you want a ONS, feel free to fuck him, but if you hope for a relationship, that needs dating before you have sex mostly.
>>
>>17786652
Yea. I'm not much of a social person but I'll do my best! At worst, he will ignore me but at least I'll get experience talking and such.
>>
>>17786668
Thank you, anon! This is a huge help.

1. That's likely true. Nobody's perfect and I might be dissapointed in the long run. And honestly speaking, if he starts asking me to smoke cigarettes or weed with him or whatever, fuck that. I ain't doing that. I know he does it but :L

2. See, my gay friend's experience with him WAS awkward. Chad is now semi-ignoring my gay friend, but not because he's mean or anything. They just didn't click, and not like my friend makes any efforts, so..
I would really hate to tell my friend though because he will freak out. Maybe I shoudl wait until he's over him?

3. See, my friend never went to a single party of his. I'm going to have to ask other people and just randomly meet up with him. "randomly". I don't know.
I'm liking this better than being creepy though, yes.

4. I can ask all the questions I want but ehhh. Bombarding with questions is also kinda shitty. Dunno. Ive never been able to control myself well, I either listen all the time or.. mmmm....

5. This I won't do :>
>>
Fml
>>
>>17784636
just talk to him, femanon.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.